• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which celebrity would you want to be tickled by??

idolfan05

Idina Menzel
Kristen Chenoweth
* either as a duo or individual too. Both are hilarious, gorgeous, and would be great verbal teasers. Their nails would be icing on the cake.

Kristen Johnston- she’s just hilarious in general and would make me laugh even more.
Allison Janney- she would be great with her comedic timing.
Monique
Queen Latifah

Hayley Atwell
Sara Pascoe
Saoirse Ronan
Billie Piper
Becky Lynch
Lana
Ronda Rousey
Elizabeth Olsen
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor Swift
Scarlett Johansson

To name but a few!

Drew Barrymore.

She'd be absolutely vicious and then I think she'd let me have a turn with her.

Margot Robbie -I think she’d enjoy it.

Drew Barrymore -Ditto, plus she likes being tickled, and is a longtime crush.

Isla Fisher -A redhead, and I loved her goofy personality/hidden bad Girl Personality in Wedding Crashers.

Margot Robbie -I think she’d enjoy it.

Drew Barrymore -Ditto, plus she likes being tickled, and is a longtime crush.

Isla Fisher -A redhead, and I loved her goofy personality/hidden bad Girl Personality in Wedding Crashers.

Same here, HallKogan!

• Brendon Urie
• Matthew Gray Gubler
• Ryan Reynolds
• AOC
• Zooey Deshanel
• Christopher Meloni
• Mariska Hargitay

Potentially Lana Del Rey, but I have a great deal of respect for her which tends to rule out cheap sexual fantasies. I'd have to earn the right to be her lee.

Lucy Lawless and Jeri Ryan for pure youthful fantasies fulfilled.
Isla Fisher and Rosario Dawson since their roles in Wedding Crashers and RENT respectively put immediate ideas in my head.
Drew Barrymore, mostly ‘cause she’d possibly let me turn the tables.
Katy Perry, Elli Kemper, and Miley Cyrus because they strike me as being particularly playful.
AOZ because it would just be awesome.
Laura Bailey and Marisha Ray from Critical Role. Laura because while I think she’d be an excellent tickler, I’d hope for a chance at revenge to hear that adorable laugh. Marisha because while I’d love a chance to tickle her too, I think she would be a particularly ruthless and effective tickler!

Jeri Ryan I suspect would be a vicious ler. She'd make you beg very quickly :D

Valentina Shevchenko; only so I could tickle her back. She may be an undefeated champion, but I bet I could make her tap in a tickle match. lol.

Emma Watson for sure

Στάλθηκε από το Mi 9 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I'll name a few actresses who look like natural ticklers to me regardless of their roles in any movies. There are MANY that seem like playful ticklers to me otherwise, but some favorites of mine:

Jennifer Tilly - her appearance and expressions scream "playful tickler" to me. I'd say she would enjoy it a lot with taunting

Margot Robbie - she looks very kinky to me and would make a fun tickling, perhaps would call some of her friends to join her from time to time

Melinda Clarke as Amanda from Nikita - she is sadistic in a true meaning of that word, a real gang tickler in my mind. I don't think facing her tickle torture would be enjoyable, she seems as if she wants tickling to be a TORTURE. She would use some tight and detailed bondage to display power and dominance and would also immensely enjoy humiliation and mind games. And, of course, she would call at least 4 or more assistants to aid her every single time.

Lana Parrilla - She looks merciless. She could be playful, teasing, taunting, but also have potential of being really cruel and serious. I do think she could make tickling to be very intense if she wanted to

Marisa Tomei - just look at that face. If that is not someone who enjoys good tickling, then I don't know who is

Monica Bellucci from Matrix - she always had that specific glare I associate with tickling. I view her as effective rib tickler who enjoys watching victim in the eyes, the kind of look where you know you are at her mercy

Katey Sagal as Peggy Bundy - playful, taunting... more taunting... are you ticklish? When I saw her, I immediately thought "tickler"

Ryu Ji Hye - I can't help it, many asian ladies look like gang ticklers to me. Ryu (and several like her) are close to the type of ticklers we have in some stories, unrealistic stories with so many ticklers you just know it can't be done in reality. I'm sure Ryu and her friends might out of pure fun try to swarm the victim with tickling hands, as many as possible. I would enjoy to try have some ridiculous amount of ticklers have a go at me with feather irritations just to see would I go crazy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back