• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medical research - Sue's involuntary long-term stay. Part 1

thejman454

I just wanted to drop this here and see if there is any interest in seeing it being continued. This part is mainly set up but I think it could go a lot of fun directions if anyone is interested. Would love to hear any ideas.

Sue saw an ad online that says that a research facility is paying for volunteers for “sensory research”. The ad offers almost no additional details, but since she is in dire financial straits she clicked on the attached link and set up an appointment. The appointment is in a hospital on the outskirts of her city. Sue hates anything to do with doctors with a passion, but it is either this or be kicked out of her apartment. This is her first apartment since graduating college last month and she can’t imagine crawling back to her parent’s house. She wasn’t on the best terms with them and hadn’t talked to them in months and this wouldn’t help things.

She went in and filled out an initial form. Alarm bells started going off as she saw the form. It has questions asking her to list her fears and questions about where she is most ticklish. She was about get up and leave, but then she realized they are asking these questions to make sure they avoid frightening her, and to make sure they avoid the areas where she is ticklish during the research. Knowing this, she is completely honest, not knowing how bad she’d regret this later.

Sue listed every area she is ticklish, armpits, ribs, nipples, ribs, belly, hips, knees, thighs, feet. She thought about lying, as she was sure she wouldn’t be accepted when they saw there was virtually nowhere on her for them to work with on as she was ticklish from head to toe, but quickly decided against it. She would much rather be kicked out of her apartment than have someone inadvertently tickle her. Tickling was the one thing she hated more than anything on earth. Her older sister had used Sue’s ticklishness on her as a weapon to the point where she had a deep phobia of it.

In the areas about her fears, she listed them in painstaking detail. Writing about her claustrophobia, her fear of not being in control, and just to make sure they got the point about tickling, she went into great detail about how very ticklish she was and how she couldn’t take it. She even included specific instances to really drive home her hatred of it.
The next step was a medical exam, it was standard but everything is just a little off. The nurse’s fingers always just seem to accidentally poked and prodded the most ticklish spots on her. For instance when she is checking the breathing she rested her other hand on her ribs and absentmindedly drums her fingers. She tried to play it off but with each accidental touch she burst into laughter.

The nurse leftand after a few minutes another lady walks in. She shook her hand and congratulated her on passing the requirements for the research. Sue was shocked but relieved. She was given a stack of paperwork, and she dutifully filled out each page listing emergency contacts (she gave them a fake name and number as she did not want them actually contacting her parents) and giving much more detailed info on weaknesses and sensitive areas. This reassures her immensely knowing they want to really avoid these.

The lady said, “have you read everything? Once you enter we will only go by what she consented to on the form. It is very, very important you read everything very carefully.”
She knows this will be breeze as there were actually very few things she consented to on the form. She assumes this will be a mostly verbal affair as there was little said about the methods to be employed.

She said she had and handed the form over. The page number on the top page caught her eye. It said “2”, but she was already being ushered out of the room. As she was being lead out she saw the lady glance down and see a paper she dropped on the ground. She picked it up and put it on top of the stack Sue signed. Sue thinks about saying something but she decided against it.

She was led into a room where she was asked to strip down to a hospital gown. Her hopes of it being only verbal diminished and she had a feeling of dread that she always had with hospitals started to build. She felt better thinking, “I’ll be in and out very quickly with money in my hand.”

She sat on the bed, that was raised to a sitting position. A 40 something lady walked in and smiled brightly and said “I’m Dr. Jillian, nice to meet you Sue! I’ve reviewed your paperwork and before we get started I just want to make sure you read the paperwork and everything is on order.”

In an moment that she would soon regret with every fiber of her being she said “yes absolutely”. Completely forgetting the dropped and replaced paper.
The Dr. says “wonderful, you don’t know how valuable your help will be. We have never had someone that has been this compliant!”

Sue is taken back by this as she had barely consented to anything on the form. Before she can say a word. She feel two sets of hands pull her hands above her head and strapped into restraints. She tries to protest but feels rubber feel her mouth as a gag is forced in. Her legs are quickly restrained as well by the young nurses that silently appeared as the doctor was speaking. Sue is panicking in earnest now as terror overcomes her. She wildly bucks as she feels more straps being secured over her pinning her knees down as well as her hips. Finally a strap is pulled over her forehead rendering her completely immobile. She screams uselessly behind her gag.

The Dr. said. “We have never had a patient that didn’t check off a single limitation. When they read the intense warning on the first page it is usually completely filled, which makes the data we get from them very compromised. I’m so glad to have you here! Please excuse me, I will be right back.”

She laid the paper she was holding down on Sue’s lap and Sue sees it is a page with “1” at the top. She strains her eyes to see what is on the paper. As she can’t move her head she can’t see the top of the page, except for “WARNING”. She can more easily further down where there are dozens of boxes below a word that says “limitations”. The boxes have things like “bondage”, “electric shocks”, “blindfolds”, “gags”, etc.
Below that is a column that says “Tickling – please mark any areas that are off limits for research” and had a front and back diagram with a person with areas to fill in as well as a diagram of the sole of a foot.

Then “Safe word, Leave blank if none requested”, and finally “maximum duration, leave blank if stay is indefinite”.
Sue thinks “This cannot be happening! There is not a box on that form I would not have checked!”

Suddenly, she is shocked out of her thoughts when she feels a finger on her bare sole. The nurse says “let’s see just how ticklish you are.”

She runs her finger down Sue’s sole, and Sue’s universe shrinks to contain only that awful sensation. She howls behind her gag and tries to jerk her foot away but all she can do is wiggle her toes. The nurse says “good grief girl, if you are that ticklish why would you agree to this? This is going to be really hard on you… But fun for us.” She said giving her a wink. While continuing to run her fingers up and down the sole.

Sue’s universe expands a bit as the other nurse walks behind her and begins prodding her ribs. Sue can’t handle this. She tries to pull away but she can’t move an inch. Her older sister used to pin her and count her ribs and it was the worst feeling she can remember. To her horror she realizes she wrote that on her fear list, and this nurse is doing exactly the same thing. Even “losing count” and starting all over.

The Dr. walks in and says. “I was going to let Sue get some sleep to get ready for tomorrow, but you two seem to be enjoying yourself, and Sue needs to get accustomed to our research methods so I will leave you to it until tomorrow. See that you let her get at least a little rest as tomorrow will be a very long day for her.”
Sue tries to protest but even if she wasn’t gagged she wouldn’t have been able to get out a coherent word through her forced laughter.
Tears streamed down Sue’s cheeks as she hears the doctor say as she walks out,

“Tomorrow will be a long day. As will every day for a very long time.”

IIRC you wrote about childhood memory and tickling. This board has a strict rule of no tickling involving minors, not even in flashbacks to develop the story. But it's just a guess.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back