• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled

meridian111

So a few weeks ago my wife informed me that while she was at a public water park with a girl friend, she was tickled. 'It was so annoying, this guy kept tickling me'. I was somewhat distracted and so I said something to the effect of 'wow, that does sound annoying', thinking it must have been some guy who kept poking her in the ribs or something. I found out later, from the annoying guy himself, that it was much juicer than that ...

Apparently, she let one of my kids bury her in the sand. The kids, including her friend's kids, started joking about tickling her since she was effectively immobilized. They dug around her ribs and neck, lightly and (ineffectively) tickling her. This is what I could piece together from her friend's recount. Then the Annoying Guy stepped in.

<<jump cut>>

So I was playing golf with a friend and one of his friends yesterday. The friend that I had just met started talking about this "milf" he found at the water park a few weeks ago. Not in a braggadocios way, but more like guys talking. He described this attractive older woman who was buried in the sand, and my spidey senses came alive. He said that he thought it was 'an intriguing situation' so he came over to chat. My wife's friend is terribly chatty so they immediately struck up a conversation. She's also single, so there may have been some flirting going on too.

According to the Guy, he asked if the MILF's feet were ticklish and the friend nodded yes. He dug her feet out, cradled them in his arms, despite my wife's pleas, and began very lightly tickling her. In his words, this woman was so ticklish that she was laughing before I even touched her feet. He said it really turned him on because her feet were gorgeous and she had a great laugh, partially silent then punctuated by (what I imagine where) highly garbled but 'complete sentences'. Hahahahahahaha, stop, ahhahahahaha, stop, ahahahaha, why are you doing this?' The Guys friend covertly took a 3 second video which he then proceeded to show me. Without batting an eye, I took my phone out and showed him a picture of my wife. He was mortified!

I said 'dude, you had to go for it. Had I been your age, I'd probably have done the same thing. He nervously laughed. When I confronted my wife about it, I accused her of severely underplaying the situation. She said she was embarrassed because everyone was looking at her. Later I found out that her friend even joined in and grabbed a quick barefoot tickle.

Suffice it to say, I can't get this vision out of my head, and it is a major turn on.

That is an awesome story !! How is old your wife ? How old was the tickler ? So your wife is ticklish all over but feet are the worst ? Thank you for sharing.

I think there are quite a few BS stories on this forum, @delicatetouch, but this particular one has the ring of truth to me.
Also, it's hilarious!
Great job, @Meridian111.
I'm guessing you managed to beat the guy at golf after that, anyway!

Last edited:
That didn't happen so much that it un-happened things that actually had...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back