• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my life right now

saratk

TMF Master
Hey..... I've never posted on this section, but because I write stories for people, I feel like I need to...not that any of them will read this, but I have had a REALLY rough couple of months. My partner lost 2 family members within 2 months and I had to put my dog down...really tragic and not expected, so if you're reading this and you're like "where is the custom story I ordered? know that I'm working on it...I care...I want it to be great...it takes time and things have been delayed because of emotional shit, but I'm working on it. If you have any way of supporting, feel free to message me, no pressure....but it's been really rough...love you all, and I appreciate any support I've been given.

I’m very sorry to hear this, and you have my sympathies. I had to put my dog to sleep last year just due to his age, and it was heartbreaking even though I knew I was doing right by him. Anyone with compassion would understand that you’re not in a good place to write a story at the moment. Hang in there, and know that things will eventually get better.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sending you all the positive vibes. Nothing about that experience sounds easy :(

Very sorry about all the problems you've been having.

Hope things get better for you very soon.

Take care

Sorry to hear about all of that.

I hope things start getting better for you, your partner and the rest of your family.

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore, Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

Take all the time you need to recover Sara! Your health and happiness COMES FIRST!

I'm really sorry about what you are passing thru, my better wishes and positive thought are on you Sara

Here's hoping for better times ahead. It's trite to say it's always darkest before the dawn but sometimes that's true.

Hang in there!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back