• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Currently obsessed with "Dark Shadows."

Origami_Maggots

TMF Poster
I've recently rediscovered Dark Shadows on several streaming platforms and have become obsessed with it. I remember watching as a child, but actually remember very little about it. Oh, there's quite a bit about it that may cause viewers to not take it seriously. The acting could be better. It's incredibly dated. Also easy to spot are when the actors forget or misquote their lines and then cover for it. One example, after a car crash, Rodger Collins stated he drove 100 miles down a cliff. He covers the blunder by saying "A hundred miles! Haha. A hundred feet, but it certainly felt like a hundred miles." (This was very common in soap operas of the day. They worked hard to film in one take.) I'm curious, does anyone else enjoy watching this show?

While this is probably my biggest obsession, it's not the first show that I've rediscovered and watched for a while. In this age of streaming, I'm fairly certain that many others have found some old, forgotten show and become obsessed with it. If you have, I'd be interested to know what it is. How do you feel about it now as opposed to when you watched it before? Is your interest nostalgic, or watching again, seeing what you missed before?

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing this topic. Thanks in advance.

I don't watch soap operas so I wouldn't know much about that one other than I believe it's about a family of Vampires if I'm not mistaken.

I'm more of a fan of the movie than the TV show of the same name Dark Shadows

I bought the entire DVD series some years ago...i love it

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back