• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees - do you like to have a safe word?

Deneb1982

TMF Poster
I have never liked to have one. The total loss of control and complete submission to and trust in my lady ler is a big psychological aspect of tickling for me.

Well for me it is a safety thing. I will always have one. And i also prefer to have a safe word.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Well for me it is a safety thing. I will always have one. And i also prefer to have a safe word.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

We're all different, but if I trust her enough to tie me up, I trust her enough to give her complete control. She will take care of my safety :D

Yes I like to have it encase the shit hits the fan. My lees always have a safeword and I expect them to use it if something is really going awry i.e. they are having health related issues.

Yes I like to have it encase the shit hits the fan. My lees always have a safeword and I expect them to use it if something is really going awry i.e. they are having health related issues.

Agreed, because NO ONE is a mind reader. :atom:

If you're about to have a heart attack, or are starting to have one, or can't breathe....

Death by Tickling is entirely possible, and has probably happened --- but it's really more likely either of the above. Cardiac or respiratory difficulty.

Last edited:

I think my ler should be able to tell if I'm in real trouble, or even just dial it down for a few seconds to check that I'm okay, but anything that gives me control over the session will reduce my enjoyment of it.

Yes - I have an emergency one and then a regular one. If the regular one is used too much then the Lee gets punished.

I always make sure my lee has one just I case. Don't think I'd ever do a session without one. The one rule is it has to be a word other than "stop" because everyone says that when being tickled, anyways 😄

I always make sure my lee has one just I case. Don't think I'd ever do a session without one. The one rule is it has to be a word other than "stop" because everyone says that when being tickled, anyways 😄

My problem is that there's not much distance between "stop" and my safeword, if I have one, so I'd rather not have one. The trust aspect is big too. I love being completely at a woman's mercy but also knowing I'm completely safe in her hands. Loss of control combined with safety and security is a really big turn-on for me :D

I've never used a safe word with 'lees.

I've never had a problem distinguishing the tone difference between fun, intended distress and actual trauma. Nor have my 'lees ever complained that I kept going after real trauma set in.

Last edited:
My ticklings are always spontaneous and unplanned so I've never had one. Fortunately such ticklings typically don't push you to your limits either, though there've been a few times when my helplessness edged into desperation.

And you've witnessed the onset of how many heart attacks, exactly?

Sounds like many have been lucky. Others may have just buried the bodies....

Even if you're a card-carrying Accredited Telepath, at least I'd hope it would be obvious if a lee says "PAIN" or "BREATHE" the Ler would stop.

And because people aren't necessarily thinking straight in these situations, (it may seem like common sense but not everyone is gifted in that department either....) :rolleyes:

I'd at least hope THAT much would be discussed beforehand. :ermm:

Or some gesture

if the lee is gagged. There should be SOME allowance for potentially lethal distress. Even if someone just gets a nasty cramp --- which can lead to other problems....

You're really going to know the difference? You've never seen it before (b/c it just hasn't happened) but you'll certainly recognize it.... Uh huh.

I'm sure no medical professional tickler worth any salt would promote such irresponsibility as no safety net whatsoever.

Last edited:
As a Ler, when I introduced my Wife (LEE) into this we made a safe word, since she was new to tickling and bondage. I felt it was necessary to give her sense of security and I also eased her into bondage and went by her comfort levels each time. Also note she has never used the safe word and I have had sessions of tickling her underarms Hardcore because she was not taking care of her feet at the time and they were not ticklish...big mistake lol.

It's simply good practice.

I've had bound partners have muscle cramps, which pretty much demands a full on stop asap, and a safe word can offer that. I've had partners have a repressed trauma emerge while they are bound in a scene, and having a safe word is pretty key there to know to stop and give them proper attention. I've had partners have panic attacks while playing, and again, a safe word is pretty useful here.

Now cases such as the above are rare, and happen a very very small amount of the time. And it's easy to never encounter one, or think you never will, but it's better to be safe and have a way to handle it than not.

I've had partners that sound like they are literally dying the one million deaths as we play, but they are fine and enjoy it. But it's damned hard to tell their sound suite apart from true distress.

Myriads

I've never used a safe word with 'lees.

I've never had a problem distinguishing the tone difference between fun, intended distress and actual trauma. Nor have my 'lees ever complained that I kept going after real trauma set in.

I have no objection to safe words for other people if they want them - I just don't want one myself. I think a good ler knows when the lee is going over the edge and they need to stop or make it a bit more gentle. Discussion beforehand is important.

Hell no I don't want a safe word! I want to get tickled to tears, until I pee and beyond, after I have an orgasm for at least 30 minutes of post-orgasm torture etc

I prefer not to play with a safeword when it comes to my partner for the reasons other people already shared. It feels more authentic and I like the lack of power. What people say about needing to stop for an emergency has happened, but we've always been able to communicate about it. There's a difference in the tone of, "stop stop stop" during playing and "stop there's a problem" for me, and he's always been able to read that immediately.

All that said, I would always be able to the use "red" to stop everything, with him or anyone else.

Sure.... How else can I taunt my ler when I don't use it? :D

No, but honestly... LOL Aside from taunting my ler, I think it is important for health and safety reasons for both the lee and the ler.
I realize that there are different strokes for different folks. I will ALWAYS have a safe word in place. Whether it is used or not doesn't matter.

Sure.... How else can I taunt my ler when I don't use it? :D

No, but honestly... LOL Aside from taunting my ler, I think it is important for health and safety reasons for both the lee and the ler.
I realize that there are different strokes for different folks. I will ALWAYS have a safe word in place. Whether it is used or not doesn't matter.

Yeah, all lees are different. I just find that a safe word is always going to reduce the pleasure and thrill of the experience.

Yeah, all lees are different. I just find that a safe word is always going to reduce the pleasure and thrill of the experience.

Other things can also reduce the pleasure and thrill of the experience; like having an asthma attack during a session, or getting a huge leg cramp, or countless other things where a word quickly stops the play.

I'd LOVE to say that the LER is always watching and careful, but sometimes even the best lers get distracted or are stubborn (Ler looks like they are going to pass out because they are so tired, but won't stop because they just have to break me. Yeah... I'll say the safe word just for them. Take a break ler! It just isn't fun when everyone isn't having fun.)

On the flip side- If I'm in a long term, lasting relationship with someone who knows every inch of my body, the trust is enough. The last person I was with knew when I had enough sometimes before I did. Sometimes I'm stubborn too! LOL

I like to have one when I am being tickled. I don't say it unless I mean it though.

The one time I used it and the guy (an ex) kept tickling...yeah not cool. All was well that ended well, but yeah - gave him a right talking to afterwards!

While that is definitely the case for me with my partner, I feel like it's not fair to say that a safeword is ALWAYS going to reduce the pleasure and thrill. Some people will find playing without a safeword to feel unsafe and will struggle to enjoy the experience, because they don't feel secure in what could happen. I don't like using safewords, and yet if I was playing with someone other than my partner, I would insist on one. NOT having it would reduce my pleasure and thrill. Talk to your lees (and lers). Let them tell you what they need and what will make the experience most enjoyable for them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back