• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 19: Testing Maddie, Part 1 (no tickling in this part)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 19 of The Tickle Cartel. There's no actual tickling in this part, but I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 6

“Hello, Jen, and you must be Maddie,” Tickle Mistress Wendy eagerly greeted the best friends upon seeing them leave the ship. “Maddie, I am Tickle Mistress Wendy. I don’t know if Jen has told you anything about me.”

“She told me that you helped her,” Maddie kept her remarks general as she accepted the welcoming hug from the Tickle Mistress. “I was hoping to meet you soon and thank you for what you did for her.”

“It’s my pleasure to meet you,” the Tickle Mistress deferred the thanks. “Layla, Ava, Izzy, let’s help Jen and Maddie get their things from the ship.” Jen introduced Maddie to Cammy, who was there to pick up Diana, before everyone went on to the ship to get the luggage out. After everything was unloaded, Jen, Maddie, and Diana took time to thank both Shippers and the cook for making the trip smooth and making wonderful meals, respectively. They then headed off the ship for the final time, entering the next stage of their lives.

“Miss Jen and Miss Maddie, Queen Mistress Heather has asked Tickle Mistress Wendy to take care of you while she goes over footage and details from the trip with Diana,” Cammy broadcasted in a rare commanding voice. “Your things are already in her T cart. When the Queen Mistress is ready, she will send servants to take you to the palace for Miss Maddie’s evaluation. Miss Maddie, it was a pleasure to meet you, and Miss Jen and Mistress Wendy, it was very nice to see you both again. Diana and I must go now, but we will look forward to seeing you all at the palace.” With that, the two servants departed with a driver, presumably from the palace, leaving Tickle Mistress Wendy, Jen, Maddie, and the Tickle Mistress’ servants alone.

“Well, we might as well get going,” Wendy addressed her group. “Jen, Maddie, have you had lunch yet?”

“No, Tickle Mistress,” Jen answered for the two.

“What would you like to eat?” Wendy inquired.

Jen and Maddie deferred to each other until Jen gestured to Maddie to pick. “Umm, would it be alright to have pizza, Tickle Mistress?” the new guest cautiously wondered.

“Yes, of course it would,” the Tickle Mistress responded. “I’ll take you to my favorite pizza place. And Jen and Maddie,” she caught the attention of her guests, “when it’s just me and my servants, please drop the Tickle Mistress title. I’d rather just be called Wendy around you two.” The two smiled, and then she led them to her T cart. “Maddie, this is called a T cart. It’s one of the more common vehicles in the Tickle Cartel, since regular cars are pretty expensive. The T stands for tickle, since there’s a restraining device for every seat, but we’re not going to use any of those now.”

“Okay,” Maddie took in the information with a gulp.

“Maddie, like I said, we’re not going to use the restraining devices,” Tickle Mistress Wendy dictated. “I just wanted to let you know what a T cart was before you see people laughing in them and get really curious.” Wendy paused before changing the subject, “Now, how about we go and see about that pizza?” The Tickle Mistress drove the group to the same pizza place she had first taken Jen to, and they ordered a couple of large pepperoni pizzas to feed everyone. Once everyone was full, they put the few leftover pieces in a box, and Wendy drove Jen, Maddie, and the servants back to her home.

“Maddie, this is my home,” Tickle Mistress Wendy stated the obvious as they entered.

“Wow,” Maddie was in awe of the large house, and her eyes darted around to the different decorations. After taking it all in, she returned her attention to Wendy, waiting for what was next.

“Well, the Queen Mistress informed me a while back that she wanted me to entertain you, so I planned something fun for us to do,” the Tickle Mistress had a glint in her eye as she spoke. “Follow me.” Jen and Maddie followed their host upstairs, and Jen quickly realized that they were returning to the room with the tickle table that she had been tied to during her last visit. However, both best friends were surprised when they reached the destination and saw two tickle tables waiting for them.

“Hey, Wendy, why are there two of them?” Jen wondered, looking at her mentor.

“What are those?” Maddie was even more clueless about the situation.

“It’s because you’re both getting entertained!” Wendy cheerfully answered. As Jen and Maddie took confused glances at each other, the Tickle Mistress ordered her servants, “Get them!”

All of a sudden, the three servants already in the room went after the two guests, and more servants entered to join them. Jen realized what was going to happen as they began pushing her and her best friend toward the tummy tickling tables, and she immediately protested, “No, Wendy! Don’t do this! You can do it to me, but not Maddie!”

“What’s going on?” Maddie remained oblivious to the situation until the servants put her on the table and held her arms and legs in a spread-eagle position. “No, not this! Please!”

“Let her go!” Jen made a rare attempt to resist being tied down so that she could free her friend. “You can tickle me, but not her!”

“Jen, Maddie, do not resist,” the Tickle Mistress commanded. “You will be perfectly fine; all you’re going to do is laugh. That’s it.”

“Please! Let me out! Wendy!” Maddie looked with pleading eyes to their host as the straps started to cover her limbs, which were still being held tight by an army of servants.

“I need to entertain you, so I can’t let you go quite yet,” Wendy denied the protest. “And Jen, you have my word that while I will probably tickle torture Maddie, I won’t treat her anything like a tickle slave. The same goes for you. The Queen Mistress wanted me to entertain you both until she calls Maddie in for an interview, so that’s what I’m going to do.”

“But I don’t want to be entertained like this,” Maddie protested fearfully. “I don’t like being tickled; it’s torture for me.”

“Maddie,” Wendy took a seat on the now fully-bound ticklee’s table, “I am going to tickle you, but I want you to know that it’s not because I have anything against you. It’s just part of being in the Tickle Cartel. I’m sure that you’ll have plenty of chances to get back at me; Jen’s tickled me a decent amount already. Tickling happens a lot between members of the Tickle Cartel, and the tickler and ticklee roles are not decided purely based on status. This is just the most appropriate form of entertainment for you two. Also, I promise that you will be ready and energized by the time you go to the Queen Mistress’ Palace. I don’t have any desire to give you a less than perfect opportunity to be a part of the Tickle Cartel, especially with what Jen has told me about your tickling skills.”

Although she was still terrified at the prospect of having her body exposed and tested for tickle spots by this powerful member of the Tickle Cartel, Maddie could not articulate her concerns into words. Her only other hope of getting out of this ticklish situation, Jen, had been forcibly restrained to the custom tummy tickling table, so now both best friends were bound for the ticklish form of entertainment.

“Alright, now that you’re both tied up, I’d like you to meet my friend Lori,” Wendy announced, and another person came into the room. “She’s going to be helping to entertain you today. Since I already know all of Jen’s ticklish spots, Lori will be tickling her, and I’ll be tickling Maddie.”

“Please, don’t go hard on her,” Jen was still lobbying for mercy for Maddie, worried significantly more about her best friend being tickle tortured than her own upcoming tickling.

“She will be perfectly fine,” Maddie’s tickler tried to assure Jen that her friend would be safe. “I’ll take good care of her. I know how to tell when a ticklee needs a break, and I’ll be paying plenty of attention.”

Despite the reassurances, Jen’s focus was not turned away from her best friend’s predicament until Lori straddled her legs. “Hi, Jen, is it?” her tickler addressed her, finally getting her attention.

“Hello, and yes, it’s Jen,” Jen responded.

“As Tickle Mistress Wendy said, my name is Lori,” Lori declared. “I’m one of her friends, and she wanted me to help entertain you. She said that you’re pretty ticklish and like it. Is that true?”

“It’s true for me, not for my friend Maddie,” Jen took a glance over at Wendy, who was now straddling Maddie.

“Hey, hey, hey, eyes here,” Lori snapped her fingers with the command. “I’m your tickler. Tickle Mistress Wendy is a professional; she’ll take good care of your friend. Now, where are you most ticklish, Jen?”

“I could tell you, but I’d rather let you find it out on your own,” Jen chose the latter course of action after how her tickler treated her glance to Maddie. Due to Lori’s insistence that her ticklee’s full focus be on her, Jen pegged her as another higher-up in the Tickle Cartel. Even without knowing exactly what Lori’s job was, the future Dungeon Tickler guessed that finding out tickle spots on someone like Jen would be rewarding to her.

“Okay, we’ll do it your way,” Lori did seem pleased that she would get to explore Jen for ticklish weaknesses.

“Just how ticklish are you, Maddie?” Wendy seemed to have a similar idea on how to find Maddie’s ticklish spots. Both ticklers wiggled their fingers and advanced on their ticklees.

Next Chapter
Chapter 19: Testing Maddie, Part 2

Last edited:
Later when Maddie gets taken to Heather and gets tickled can she be strapped down voluntarily? Like no forcing her down or tricking her?

I doubt Wendy will tickle Maddie anywhere near as badly as she tickles Jen, both because this is supposed to be about having fun and most likely because the main reason she tickled Jen so hard is because she had an “infuriating” ability to enjoy whatever Wendy dished out. Also I would be very surprised if Jen and Maddie did not get to do some tickling here as well, if only of slaves, as it would serve well to smooth over any hard feelings for what is most likely her just flexing a little power as a demonstration. Wendy is a high ranking member of the cartel which is a meritocratic organization (with queen being a symbolic title but behaving as an elected autocrat with a limited term) that operating under rules and codes of fare conduct (they are not assassinating each other like drow from D&D), so she can’t go acting unrepentantly tyrannical and high handed (acting so to slaves does not count because slaves) or else she would been cut down to size by a coalition of vengeful rivals and inferiors or she would have been removed by a superior in favor a more stable and charismatic alternative.
Man I just can’t help analyzing this with real world political modules, not sure if this is a problem.

Anyway, nice and unexpected setup. Looking forward to the next part.

Later when Maddie gets taken to Heather and gets tickled can she be strapped down voluntarily? Like no forcing her down or tricking her?

Maddie really hates being tickled, and the only person she really trusts to tickle her is Jen. Because of this, it would be very difficult for someone to get Maddie strapped down voluntarily, especially someone in the Tickle Cartel while she is still trying to figure her new role out. However, especially during testing, the Queen Mistress does not like to deceive the people she’s testing, so if Maddie’s going to be tickled, she will be told such. The Queen Mistress may not use force, but when she tells Maddie that she will be tickled, there will always be an implied threat of: “If you don’t let yourself get tied up, my guards will do it for you”.

If Maddie gets a job as a Dungeon Tickler, it is very possible that Jen will get her to volunteer for some tickling when they are alone, since she trusts that Jen will not go overboard with her.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

I doubt Wendy will tickle Maddie anywhere near as badly as she tickles Jen, both because this is supposed to be about having fun and most likely because the main reason she tickled Jen so hard is because she had an “infuriating” ability to enjoy whatever Wendy dished out. Also I would be very surprised if Jen and Maddie did not get to do some tickling here as well, if only of slaves, as it would serve well to smooth over any hard feelings for what is most likely her just flexing a little power as a demonstration. Wendy is a high ranking member of the cartel which is a meritocratic organization (with queen being a symbolic title but behaving as an elected autocrat with a limited term) that operating under rules and codes of fare conduct (they are not assassinating each other like drow from D&D), so she can’t go acting unrepentantly tyrannical and high handed (acting so to slaves does not count because slaves) or else she would been cut down to size by a coalition of vengeful rivals and inferiors or she would have been removed by a superior in favor a more stable and charismatic alternative.
Man I just can’t help analyzing this with real world political modules, not sure if this is a problem.

Anyway, nice and unexpected setup. Looking forward to the next part.

For this particular tickling, Wendy could go as hard on Maddie as she did on Jen. When she first tickled Jen, she was expecting it to be tickle torture, despite the fact that Jen withstood the tickle machine on the ship. She continued to tickle Jen so much because Jen liked it, but the first time was more of an experiment of Jen’s spots than anything else. This is the same for Maddie, since Tickle Mistress Wendy has no clue where Maddie is ticklish. Also, Wendy does enjoy tickle torturing others, although this is more often used as a punishment than just for kicks, so it would not be unprecedented for her to tickle torture Maddie in this situation.

Whatever Wendy decides to do, her actions will probably make it to Queen Mistress Heather one way or another, and the Queen Mistress will deal with her appropriately. Also, Wendy has an affinity for Jen, so once she accomplishes her goal of finding out where Maddie is ticklish, she will probably consider how her next actions will affect Jen. This could breed compassion from Wendy, since Jen has made it clear that she wants to protect Maddie, but Wendy’s enjoyment of tickle torture could also overrule the concerns.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad to hear that you’re enjoying it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back