• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what happened to french tickling studio?

areenactor

2nd Level Blue Feather
greetings. does anyone know what happened to french tickling? i haven't seen anything from them in months. for that matter, how about uk tickling? for them it's been even longer.
thank you in advance for any infomation.

steve

i have not seen anything from either company in months. thank you for your reassurance, i'll keep looking.

steve

I release new clips every week - on C4S and on my members site, so I'm confused as to why you think that?

I release new clips every week - on C4S and on my members site, so I'm confused as to why you think that?
Yeah, I've got to call bullshit on you here.

When was the last time you bothered to post a preview in the "Tickling Video Clips" sub forum? That's what Steve is asking about, and you all know it. I love your work, but if posting here isn't worth your time, just fucking say it.

FrenchTickling has stated multiple times that he no longer posts on the TMF much because he wants to use twitter and Instagram instead. He's been upfront about that for six months now. He's also been working on a new project to make movie length tickling clips that he announced recently, so he hasn't posted as much new content over the last couple of months but he is still putting out new clips every week on his clips4sale site.

UKTickling Posts new content weekly as well but he advertises them almost exclusively on this site in his own thread: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-Tickling-*Updates-Forthcoming-Shoots-Thread*
He last posted there four days ago.

Both producers are still active. Both are still around.

that's the problem then; i don't look on c4s sites, and i am not a member of your paid membership page either. you used to advertise here, and that is how i followed your fantastic work.
steve

When was the last time you bothered to post a preview in the "Tickling Video Clips" sub forum? That's what Steve is asking about, and you all know it. I love your work, but if posting here isn't worth your time, just fucking say it.

thank you!

steve

I mean it’s not like there’s been a mega Uk tickling update thread for years in the links section that turtle boy updates monthly on the regular as well as answering questions 🙄

No, I didn't - otherwise I would have just replied to him on that. It wasn't clear that he was talking specifically about the vid clips forum on here...I haven't posted regularly in there for years, not months. The post seemed to suggest that FT had stopped producing clips altogether, and that I had also.

I've explained in the past that I don't have time to produce and post previews for all my clips at the minute. I don't always have time to update my store each day, and actually getting the clips released takes a higher priority than posting something in the vid clips forum. I can't justify spending hours making and posting previews when I could be producing full clips...I imagine that is the same for other producers also. As others have pointed out, I do update my own preview threads all the time with thousands of images and occasional preview clips also. It keeps everything in one place and I don't have to spam the TMF up by posting the same thing over multiple threads.

that's the problem then; i don't look on c4s sites, and i am not a member of your paid membership page either. you used to advertise here, and that is how i followed your fantastic work.
steve

You can always find the latest news and updates are always in my thread here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...g-*Updates-Forthcoming-Shoots-Thread*/page424

and my F/M thread here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?285138-UK-Tickling-*F-M-Clips-Update-Thread!*/page9

thank you for replying turtleboy. i did not know you have your own dedicated page here on the tmf.

steve

Turtleboy is a MFing legend! Nothing but respectful to this community and provides high quality content.

Thank you for all you to TB

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back