• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We lost a member of this forum to Covid, but I have a tricky question...

kucheeku

TMF Master
I've just learned that a longtime member of this forum (joined in 2005) died recently of Covid. I'm not putting any more info up about him, except that he was from the Chicago area. I did not personally know him, but knew of him. The reason for not putting up more info is because of a few questions and concerns:

I believe he did have a family and his Facebook profile did not have anything tickling related at all, so this fetish interest, I'm assuming, was private. He did not have a publicized persona with videos, pictures, etc.

There was no indication of whether he received a vaccine or not and no indication that he took a stance regarding vaccines one way or another. I want to prevent any harassment regarding this issue flooding any social media pages that still might be up for memorial reasons.

I'd be willing to communicate with a moderator regarding this with any other information, as it would be nice to remember one of our own. However, if you are not a moderator, please do not ask me for any other information.

What I will say is please get vaccinated if you have not done so.

Really sad to hear this. Last year at this time I thought we'd be in a better place by now.

I see no harm in listing his forum username as a remembrance. But I would say to provide no links to other sites or such with it. Keep it simple, and only TMF related.

If the username would lead others to his other web presences, then best to not mention it.

Myriads

I see no harm in listing his forum username as a remembrance. But I would say to provide no links to other sites or such with it. Keep it simple, and only TMF related.

If the username would lead others to his other web presences, then best to not mention it.

Myriads

I first learned of his illness on Fetlife, where someone mentioned he was ill with Covid. That post did not use his real name if I recall correctly. On TMF posts he would sometimes include his full name, which is why I hesitated to post even the nickname he used here. I was curious what happened to him when his posts suddenly halted. He used to reply, almost without fail, to every ler or lee request, regardless of gender, in the Chicago area.

Ah, he was open about his identity here, meaning people could locate him on other platforms. That shows a general "I don't care who knows" outlook on his part.

I'd say of you wanted to post a memorial to him here with his username here only it shouldn't be an issue.

Myriads

If this member was here starting in 2005, and from the Chicago area, there is a good chance i might have known him..If you don't wish to state his user name in public, perhaps you could PM me...don't worry i won't reveal anything, i rarely post anymore, just lurk at times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back