• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to find out if a love interest is ticklish?

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hi tickle friends!

So for starters please excuse any grammatical errors in this post as I am on my 3rd glass of wine for the night. This question just hit me and I didn’t wanna forget it in the morning so I’m posting it now.

This question is for the lers, both male and female. This is going to be a subjective question, but I’m super curious about it. It’s a two parter.

1. When y’all go on dates with someone or if you used to go on dates with people, when do you try to make or when did you make your first attempt at tickling your potential love interest? When did you decide to try and test their ticklishness? Where and when in the dating world do you make that move? Is it a second date thing where you brush up against their side “on accident”. Is it a third date thing where you blow on their ear or kiss or lick their neck?

I would imagine it would be or was rather innocent occurrence.

2. What was that experience like for you and how did that go? How did you play it off? What did you learn?

This is super fascinating to me and I clearly am interested in hearing y'all's answers!

Thanks!

As a rule before I climb into bed with someone I tend to have a "So what makes sex good for you talk." with them. I figure it's common good manners to find out what gets a person off so I can do it without the weeks of fumbling about to 'learn' a person without it. That is a game for teens, not someone older who really should know how to make a good experience for everyone happen sooner.

So I'd ask them in that pre-interview. Simple and straight forward. Life is too short to play games or be embarrassed over bringing up ones turn ons. After all, if you are going to be seeing each other nude, and being as up close and personal as sex is anyhow, how is that any worse?

So to answer you specific questions:

1) I don't 'make the move' I have the talk. And I have it when it looks like we'll be undressing and getting into a bed together.

2) It tends to go well. I get some "Fuck no I hate being tickled" I get some "I dunno." I get some "I'm game to try stuff." and so forth. I know it might be a high crime to say, but there are more things to do in bed with a partner then tickle them. And odds are something I enjoy (Forced multiple orgasms for her?) might be something they like also.

Myriads

Obviously it hinges on the chemistry/rapport between her & I but if the vibe is right I'll usually try to gauge how ticklish a woman is on the 1st or 2nd date, usually in conjunction with the first kiss. As we make out I might caress her neck or sides to see if she squirms. If not that then during foreplay, I'll nibble or straight-up tickle a sensitive spot to try to get a laugh out of her. At this point if I can get her to admit to being ticklish I use this as a lead-in to 'come out' about my fetish, discuss how she feels about it, and find out if she has any of her own (as I'm finding many do). I've enjoyed relative success with this more casual straight-forward method as tickling is a way in which vanilla people flirt, too. Besides my prospective partner is going to get tickled a lot so I might as well introduce that dynamic into the relationship early on so she knows what she's in for.

It was a month into dating my ex-wife when I told her about this, she almost broke up with me because of it. She absolutely hated it and made me feel ashamed of myself after we got married (dating she was only doing it to make me happy). Right before I met my wife i was talking to another girl and she was into D/S (she was the S), and asked about my kinks and I explained it, she was really cool about it. Her golden rule no kink shaming and she never tried it, never got to tickle her though. Then i met my wife and after a month of talking and one successful date, the day before our second date we started talking about sex and stuff, and she asked me with i had any kinks, once again I explained it to her and she responded with "not to sound mean but thats it?". She was totally cool with it and I eased her into it after we started having sex (learned from my mistakes with my ex), Now my wife is totally cool with it, I even made a pair of Stocks for her, when we do a planned session.

The way I find out if a woman I'm attracted to is ticklish, is by tickling her. Simple.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back