• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another “Chris” Rewrite (f/f m/ff)

ToeTormentor

Chris looked out his window to see his neighbour Lisa waving goodbye to her parents with another girl. As soon as Lisa’s parents drove off, she and the other girl ran inside. Lisa had been away at college so Chris guessed that she and her friend were home for spring break. He watched as the girls ran into the backyard and began pulling out some deck chairs. Feeling brave, he crept down to the 10-foot fence between their houses and peeked through the hole into Lisa’s back yard. As the girls talked he heard Lisa call her friend Deirdre.
“I thought they’d never leave!” she said as she kicked off her shoes. Deidre did the same and the girls proceeded to lie out in the sun, unknowingly with their bare feet pointing straight at Chris.
“Damn,” Chris said to himself, “Lisa’s looking real hot and her friend Deidre is no one to snub either.” He decided he’d spent enough time watching and tried to sneak away from the fence. However, he stepped on a stick and snapped it. He froze, hoping he hadn’t been heard, then bolted into his house.
But he had been heard, and Deidre had gotten up and walked to the fence silently on her bare feet. After she saw Chris running into his house she went back and told Lisa.
“That’s my neighbour Chris. He’s kind of cute but very shy,” Lisa explained.
“I can’t believe he was spying on us,” said Deidre.
“He likes to watch me lie out sometimes, especially when I was lying with my feet facing the fence.”
“That’s funny. Maybe he has a foot fetish,” Deidre giggled.
“Come to think of it, Chris was always more nervous whenever I was wearing heels or barefoot,” Lisa also laughed. “You know what, Deidre? We have the whole weekend to find out if Chris really does have a foot fetish.”
“Okay, but how, Lisa?” Deidre asked. The girls went inside and looked out the upstairs window facing Chris’s house.
“Let’s see what our little spy is doing now,” Lisa laughed. They watched Chris enter his garage and and back his car out of the driveway.
“Oh, perfect!” Lisa said to Deidre. “Go and get my dog and then we can put my plan into action.” Lisa went to her room and rummaged around in her closet until she found what she was looking for: a pair of tall black high-heeled pumps. She slipped the heels on her feet and met Deidre at the front door where Deidre handed her her dog’s leash.
“Come on little guy, we’re going for a walk,” she said, and began leading him down the road with Deidre, her heels clicking on the hard ground.
Chris heard Lisa approaching before he saw her. He turned around and his eyes locked straight onto her high heels. Watching her walk in heels was always torture. He imagined her pausing to take them off and rest her sore feet. He would have died had she been barefoot. Her bare feet walking on the black pavement, getting her soles filthy black…
“Washing the car today, Chris?” Lisa asked. Chris had been so caught up in fantasy he hadn’t even noticed her walk up next to him.
“Yes, yes,” he said quickly, trying not to stutter his words or stare at the girls’ feet.
“Ooh, I love cars,” Deidre chimed in. “You don’t mind if we hang here a minute do you?”
“No, not all, I’m almost done anyway,” Chris replied, desperate to get the girls stay for as long as possible.
“It was such a nice day, we decided to go for a walk with the dog,” Lisa said, leaning on Chris’ car.
“You don’t mind if I lean, do you Chris?” she asked as she began slipping her feet in and out of her heels. This movement did not go unnoticed by Chris, trying to not make his staring obvious. Lisa noticed him bending down to wash a tyre and winked at Deidre before slipping her foot completely out of its heel and twirling it around before putting it back. Deidre got a peek and saw Chris squint and squirm as he looked at Lisa’s foot under the car. Lisa did the same with her other foot and this time left it out of its heel until Chris came back up. Then she put her heel back on and left them on, denying Chris another peek at her bare feet. Deidre looked at her watch and told Lisa they’d best be going.
“Chris, me and my feet have to thank you for letting me lean on your car, they are absolutely killing me in these heels,” Lisa purred. Watching Chris take a drink from the hose, she went on,
“I don’t know why I wore these, I should have just walked the dog in my bare feet!” The girls almost laughed out loud as they watched Chris almost choke on a mouthful of water. Lisa gestured to Deidre, then down to her feet. Taking the hint, Deidre squatted down next to her and said,
“Then why don’t you?” Then she lifted up each of Lisa’s feet and pulled off her heels.
“You’re right, that’s much better,” Lisa said, wiggling her toes against the road. Chris just stood there dumbfounded. He couldn’t utter a word.
“See you later, ok Chris?” Lisa said as her dog began to grow impatient. “I’m going to have to go home and soak my poor feet, they hurt so bad.” Deidre made sure Chris was still watching as they began to walk away. At about a house over, she bent over and slowly stripped off her sandals. Chris stared in complete disbelief as Lisa and Deidre walked away up the street barefoot. Once they turned the corner, he ran into his house.
Lisa and Deidre laughed as they walked the rest of the way around the block back to Lisa’s house. They put the dog away and decided to give Chris a little show. They lay out on the patio on their stomachs, showing their soles had gotten a bit dirty from walking on the street, hoping Chris was watching. He certainly was, and would have been happy to just watch their butts, legs and feet all day but then Deidre got some lotion and began rubbing it on Lisa’s legs. She went from her thighs down her calves, over her ankle bracelet and to her feet. Lisa began to laugh as Deidre rubbed her hands up and down her feet and between her toes. Suddenly Deidre sat on Lisa’s legs and started scribbling her fingers all over her soles. Lisa thrashed helplessly until she was able to reach around and grab one of Deirdre’s feet. The girls rolled around having their tickle fight until Chris couldn’t stand it any longer and had to tear himself away from the scene. Deidre whispered something to Lisa.
“Oh, he’ll love that,” she giggled. “That will be total torture!” Laughing, the girls went inside to plot their little plans.
The next day, Lisa and Deidre kept going in and out of their backyard, hoping to catch Chris. Eventually they saw him bringing out a rake.
“Showtime!” she said and began making some noise to get his attention. Chris peeked through the hole in the fence and almost choked on his own breath when he saw the girls dressed in bikinis. Lisa was pushing the deck chairs together by a little table while Deidre came out with some bottles of polish.
“Lisa, why don’t we do our nails outside since it’s such a nice day?” Deidre sat down and got to work on her fingernails. Lisa took Deidre’s feet and lifted them up in the air, giving Chris a beautiful view of her feet. Deidre’s feet looked so soft and had a slight coat of dirt on the bottoms from walking around outside all morning. Lisa took a bottle of dark shiny purple polish and began to paint Deirdre’s toes to match her fingers.
“Your toes will look hot now,” Lisa laughed as she worked her way down from Deidre’s big toe. Lisa leaned over and blew on the toes. Deidre lifted up Lisa’s feet, giving Chris an unholy view of her semi-dirty soles and began to paint the toenails a wicked red. Lisa wiggled her toes as Deidre blew on them.
“Let’s see how your toes are doing,” Lisa said, and took a hold of Deidre’s foot, leaning over until she was inches from Deidre’s big toe.
“Careful Lisa, you don’t want my dirty foot on your face,” Deidre giggled.
“This part is still clean,” said Lisa, and tickled Deidre’s arch.
“Hey, stop, you’re tickling me!” Deidre squealed.
“I know,” said Lisa. “I still owe you for yesterday!” Chris almost passed out as he watched another tickle fight. Eventually he had to go inside for a cold shower. The girls heard him leave and went inside for the final phase of their plan. The one where they would tease Chris so bad he would die. If he came outside again, boy was he in for it.
Lisa slipped into a white tank top and an old pair of cutoff jeans. Deidre put on a pair of black spandex shorts and a black t-shirt. They decided to take the long way around to Chris’s house as they slipped out the door in their bare feet. The girls were excited to make Chris pay for spying on them, but each was also secretly turned on by him staring at their feet. Both girls made sure to walk in the black pavement and soon they were just down the street and could see Chris working on his car in the driveway.
“Oh this is too perfect Deidre, let’s go and get our prey,” Lisa purred. They began walking slowly as Lisa called out,
“Hey, what are you doing Chris?” His head popped out from under the car and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw both girls barefoot and walking towards him. They made sure not to step on the grass as they walked onto the sidewalk and up the driveway.
“Uh, not much. Working on my car,” he managed to get out.
“Well maybe we can, you know, help ya,” Deidre said.
“Just give me, like, three minutes girls and I’ll be right with you,” Chris replied. Deidre leaned against the car and lifted her feet off the ground, arching on her tippy toes. Lisa wandered into the garage, grinding her feet into the oil-stained floor. Then she hopped back to the car and leaned on the door as she propped up a foot. Chris turned toward the foot just as she was uncurling her toes and gasped out loud, making both girls smile and wink at each other.
“Something the matter Chris?” Lisa asked.
“I just found a problem under the car,” Chris said, in absolute agony as he looked over Lisa’s dirty foot. The entire sole was covered in black. And it was a deep black.
“God, she must have been barefoot all day,” he thought. Lisa rubbed her foot on the ground and propped up her other foot in the same position, knowing all the while that she was driving Chris insane. Deidre, secretly watching Chris, flashed Lisa a thumbs up and Lisa was soaked. She was enjoying teasing even more than she thought. She got down on her knees and gave Chris a full view to two extremely dirty feet. He had to cover his mouth to keep from yelling as he looked over the toes, soles, heels- all pitch black. Lisa reached down and rubbed each toe as if she was scratching an itch while Deidre looked on in awe that a guy could be so into feet. She was getting a little jealous. She wanted Chris to look at her feet the way he was at Lisa’s. She went to the garage, ground her feet in the oil and decided it was her turn as she went back to the car.
Chris pretended to be working on the car when in reality he was staring at feet. Deidre sat down and he moved over for a better look. Her soft soles were black as could be, from her heels to the tips of her toes. Chris watched as she curled her toes in and out. Chris then did notice a loose bolt and asked for a pair of pliers. Deidre grabbed them with her toes and slid her foot under the car to Chris. He took the pliers, careful not to touch her foot- unknown to him, to her disappointment.
Now Lisa was feeling left out, so she took the vacuum and called that she was going to clean the back seat.
“Might as well make it look good,” she thought. Chris got to work tightening the bolt and didn’t notice Lisa sit in the car with her feet next to where he was working. As Lisa leaned over to vacuum the seat, her right foot lifted off the ground with her sole dangling right next to Chris’s face. As soon as Chris was finished with the bolt, he turned and saw her foot inches from his head. If he leaned forward a little her dirty sole would have smothered his face. Chris was in total heaven now as he stared in awe at how totally filthy, black, tarry and oily the sole of her foot had become. Lisa wiggled her toes slightly as she felt Chris’s breath between them and decided to really get him going. As Chris was sliding out from under the car she “accidentally” put her foot on his forehead.
“Oh, sorry Chris, I didn’t know you were coming out,” Lisa said, trying to sound apologetic.
“Ah, that’s okay, I’ll need a shower later anyway,” said Chris.
“But I got some dirt on your forehead, let me try and clean it off,” Lisa said as she took out a tissue to wipe Chris’s forehead.
“I am so sorry Chris, I was barefoot all day and I guess my feet got a little dirty,” Lisa went on.
“I noticed…” Chris replied. This comment didn’t go unnoticed by Lisa or Deidre. Sitting on the car, they lifted up their feet and asked Chris to comment on them.
“Oh well, summertime is the time to go barefoot after all,” he said.
“We’d still better wash our feet off, they are so yucky,” said Deidre.
“Yeah, I guess so,” Chris said, dying inside as he realised his little foot show was almost over. The girls walked around the side of his house and climbed over the fence. Chris followed them and looked over, feeling comfortable enough now to not have to look in secret. Deidre got the hose while Lisa snuck away and turned off the outside water supply. When Deidre lifted the hose to her foot, nothing happened.
“Hey Lisa, there’s no water coming out,” she called as Lisa walked back towards her.
“I think something’s wrong with it, it wasn’t working earlier,” Lisa said with a straight face. They headed back over to Chris.
“Well Deidre, we can’t go inside on these dirty feet, we just had a new carpet put in and I don’t dare risk getting footprints all over it.”
“So what can we do Lisa?” Deidre asked.
“Maybe Chris can help us,” said Lisa.
“What do you want me to do?” Chris asked. The girls grinned at each other.
“Well Chris, since you’ve been so nice and we think you’re rather cute, how would you like to get two girls’ feet at the same time?” Chris fell off the fence when she said that.
“Hell yes!” he shouted. He rushed back to his car, got his bucket and was back in Lisa’s yard in under ten seconds.
“Come on ladies, time’s a-wasting,” he told them as he knelt at their feet.
“Here you go!” Deidre said as she grabbed Lisa’s ankles and extended her feet towards him. He held Lisa’s left foot and began to scrub it with a sponge. Lisa held her hand over her mouth as soft chuckles began to escape. Her laughter slowly got louder and louder as Chris rubbed the sponge into her sole harder and harder. Her leg began to twitch as she struggled to keep her ticklishness under control. Chris made sure to scrub down every inch of her sole, paying extra attention to the heel and ball of her foot.
“Okay, done,” he said eventually. Lisa sighed in relief.
“Now for the other one!” Deidre grinned, making Lisa gasp with the realisation. Chris took Lisa’s right foot and and ran the sponge up and down her sole. Lisa twitched and struggled, shaking her head from side to side. Her hands were clamped over her mouth and by now doing basically nothing to cover her giggles.
“O-o-oh shi-i-i-it!” she gave up trying to hold it in and threw her head back, gripping onto the porch steps and letting the laughter pour out.
“Oh, it tickles?” Deidre teased.
“Yes! Yes!” Lisa squealed between giggles. Eventually Chris put both her feet down.
“Are we finally finished now?” Lisa panted.
“Oh no, not even close,” replied Chris. He held up a scouring pad. “This is for the worst oil and grease stains, and your feet are covered in both.” Lisa let out a little squeak before the pad hit her feet and she lost all control. Chris held her toes back as he scrubbed under them. Lisa shrieked with laughter.
“Your soles sure are soft for going barefoot all weekend,” said Chris, “no sign of callus or anything.”
“Th-thanks!” Lisa choked out. Her hair was whipping around her face, her arms twitching and her toes wiggling frantically. The rough scouring pad on her soles was nearly driving her insane. Finally, Chris was finished. Panting for breath, Lisa pulled her feet around and examined her sparkling clean soles, watching them squish and wrinkle as she flexed her toes. Then as Deidre was watching, Lisa suddenly pounced on her and pulled her feet over to Chris.
“Your turn!” she grinned.
“Oh no-o-o-o!” Deidre giggled as Chris repeated the process on her feet. He and Lisa watched Deidre’s toes alternately spread and scrunch in as her tender soles were scrubbed clean.
Lisa was enjoying holding Deidre’s legs in place as they tried to kick free. Revenge was sweet and so was Deidre’s laughter.
Finally both girls’ soles were sparkling clean.
“Wow Chris, you can clean our feet anytime,” Lisa grinned.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back