• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Types of feathers..

Madame_T

TMF Poster
..soft and fluffy, stiff and pointy, some are even a mixture of both...Do you have a preference? Which kind do you find more effective?

For me i don't really care just as long as it tickle

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I say I don’t have a particular preference but I think I’d love the soft ones a bit more. Simply because of the texture.

I guess it depends on what area, they have both been very effective in certain regions on people I've tried them on!

I usually use stiff and pointy. I feel those are more geared toward tickle torture. Soft and fluffy seem to be more useful in sensual tickling.

Had great success using a feather duster before. One with actual feathers. The feeling my spread eagle and naked lee described it as a million little hands tickling all over he body. She went nuts. We were both very surprised by how effective it was.

Feathers have never really had much of an effect on me ... And I've garnered not much more than a giggle reaction when using them.

I use macaw feathers, Stiff turkey feathers, and the stiff walmart kind (cant think of the proper name).

The stiffer ones for me. Both giving and receiving. Like the red one posted above by Volsung. Or owl or turkey feathers. Very intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back