• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Daddy (under table fun)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
1460EAB4-0014-4117-8D72-0B1D36FFB34B.jpeg 607A274D-CD1E-4F0C-AA01-0FEAC058D8F0.jpeg

“It’s not funny.”

“It is.”

“It’s NOT.”

“It IS!~” Tessa cackled as her friend’s blush spread quickly through out his face. “Andre’s little Barbie girl played with him under the table while he met ‘daddy?’ Babe, I know you. I’ve seen you flustered and that shits candy to us girls!” Reiterating it only made things funnier as the ebony cutie laughed ever louder.

The marijuana smoke exiting her mouth made Andre feel as if a succubus herself was laughing at his story. “You know Tes, like one ounce of sympathy would be nice? Just to show you’re something with a heart.” Andre pouted at his long time friend as she puff another gust of smoke in his face.

“Haha have you seen my tits?~ God wouldn’t have gave me a chest this big if he didn’t put a heart in there. This? This ain’t about heart. This is about Andre getting bullied by his little ‘strawberry milkshake’! Hehehehehahaha!” Black curly hair fell over her face as messy as her hoodie did over her now bare shoulder. More of her smooth skin was revealed to the already hungry twenty something’s eyes.

“You’re a mess, Tes.” Andre rolled his big round eyes. Hoping that if he stopped reacting the way the curvy trash bag wanted, she would get bored.

“Nah boy, you’re lifes a mess. You remember how lil ms. porcelain princess was in high school, and you still let you’re dick do the thinking. As far as I’m concerned, this is karma baby. Aiming right at you’re crotch.” Tessa made a gun gesture and hit a “bull’s-eye” right up Main Street.

Andre’s cheeks blared ever redder as he bit his bottom lip. He was getting visibly frustrated, but his body couldn’t deny the erotic air to her mockery.

Tess was merciful enough to lighten up on her masochistic pleasures.... for a bit, before starting again. “Oh hun, I get it. But still, messing around with her was your decision. So now you have to understand and accept the consequences of that decision. You got thirsty. So now you’re lil milk shake is milk’n you.~” She rewarded her wordplay with another toke while her poor friend sat in-front of her, devastated.

“Boom.” Tessa ‘shot’ at his cock yet again. A mark so devastating it made the poor young man’s legs cross.

“See this-“ Andre growled, snatching the blunt from Tessa’s hand and smoking it defiantly. The burn churned inside his chest, making him belch hack after hack of smoke. “ACH AAAH! AH! AH! *COUGH* This is why I don’t tell you nothin.”

“Oh ‘nothin’ huh? You think you’re leaving here and not telling me every last detail? You’re not going anywhere after a hit like that so you might as well tell me a good story.”

“I guess to not pay that off now would be unsatisfying.” Andre sighed exhaustedly. The hammer was definitely starting to hit him.

“Well I’d say you just waisted about 12 dollars of my weed. So make it at least worth that.” Tessa cackled and snuggled back on her bean bag right in front of him.

“Oh good. No pressure then.” He huffed sarcastically.

------------------

So I walk in right? And man, if I wasn't nervous before, I was after seeing the fucking dude. Amy is a tiny little thing, so how the hell does her dad look like he self-identifies as a building? How do genetics work in that house???

------------------

"Damn, sounds like a DILF to me." Tessa interrupted as she tried to paint a clear picture in her head.

"You want me to tell the story or not?" Andre scowled.

"Well now I want his number, but you keep goin." The curvy pot head giggled as she let her poor friend continue.

"Thank you. So as I was saying-"

------------------

I walk in, and already this guy ain't impressed. He starts giving me shit about how I didn't "dress up". We were at a mother fuckin' sports bar and it's already over ninety outside, what did he want?

"Oh, glad you wore your finest tank top." Dude, go scratch. I'm only here cause your daughter gives insane head.

Speaking of Amy, it's not like she was any help. All she's doing is laughing at her dad's jokes while I'm getting roasted to shit.

------------------

Tessa bit her lip. "Why would she? Babe I'm sorry, but it's just too cute to sit back and watch you squirm. Those big eyes of yours get wide and pleading, your cheeks start blushing, sorry but these are facts."

"Ey, I'm trying to tell the story here." Andre sighed, performing the exact reactions his friend was talking about.

"See? Cute. And taking your sweet ass time telling it, by the way. Come on, get to the good stuff!~"

Andre bit his own lip while the blush on his face blared ever brighter. "....Fine."

------------------

So the waitress takes our order and we get to talking. Somehow, against all odds, I was able to make the dude laugh at a joke or two. He’s not belly laughing, but enough where I’m feeling a bit more comfortable. For a second I thought the worst was over.

But then, Amy started acting up....While her pop’s going off on some story I start feeling her foot sliding up my leg.

At first I thought she was just playing. Slipping her toes underneath my pants leg and tickling my calf, but then she started moving further up.

Dead ass, I’m trying to listen to what this shit-brick house is saying and I feel her toes scrunching against my thigh over and over again, making me wince. Meanwhile I’m just trying not to break out into a cold sweat.

Luckily for me, “Daddy” went off to the bar to check the score. So right away I throw daggers at Amy, asking “What the hell are you doing.”

This bitch just shushes me and licks her teeth. Before I know it, with just her toes, Amy undid my belt and popped my Jean button. Like, how was she able to do that?!

------------------

Tessa only scoffed. “Oh please. It’s not hard to do at all. Watch.”

“What are you- HEY!” Without hesitation Tessa slipped her size 4 feet out of her pink cotton socks and got to work. As quickly as it had happened the first time, Andre’s pants were opened wide, revealing a not so subtle tent in his boxers.

the ebony cutie’s smile showed teeth as soon as she made eye contact with her friend’s boner. “Awwww Andre, if I didn’t know any better I’d say you had a thing for this stuff. Maybe next time I smoke you up I’ll have you repay me by kissing my feet?~”

“Oh just shut up and let me tell the story!!” The flustered young man gritted his teeth as the prospect made his dick obviously throb. He went to close up his pants only to have his hands smacked away by Tessa’s soles.

“Ah ah! Why don’t you let that thing breath for a bit hm?~” She curled her talented toes around the hem of his boxers and pull them down, making his cock spring out in the open air.

Andre looked down, dumbfounded that he was getting played with again in the exact same way. What the fuck was his life????

“Andre..~<3 I don’t remember saying you can stop.” The massive flirt purred as she started to ever so softly pet his flexing cock up and down.

The young man sat there slack jawed as he tried to recall the events through the haze of pleasure and weed. Emphasis on tried.

------------------

A.... ah... So I ask Amy what the fuck she thinks she’s doing, but she basically ignores me. She just glances at her father ordering a beer while pulling down my boxers.

“Sweet! Daddy’s drinking. Which means you and I are gonna play one of my favorite little games. It’s called ‘but, um’.” She’s giggling like a Sc-aah.... a school girl while I’m just there wondering if this bitch is going to get me killed tonight.

------------------

“But, um?” Tessa cocked her her head while using her toes to do the same to his.~

“F-fuuuuuuck.” Andre tried you keep himself together as he gripped the rug. “I-I’ll tell! Just... give me a break!”

“OR, I keep going and you tell me anyway? Come on. Chop chop.” She snapped her finger like she was ordering another drink

------------------

So... so.... the dad comes back and Amy finally speaks up. She starts begging him to tell me one of his stories. Dude is knocking back beer after beer while he’s droning on. Meanwhile her toes are working me over like crazy. S-s-she’s stroking me, s-squeezing the head, I feel like I’m going to start losing it.

Then suddenly when her dad says “but, um” she stops! He says “but, um” again, she starts back up!

------------------

“OH MY GOD THATS HYSTERICAL!!! AHAHAHAH!!” Tessa kicked her feet in laughter, giving Andre his only break she got right back to it. “Did anyone see anything??”

------------------

AAAH! FUCK! A-ah! The waitress did! I-I think she did at lease. When she put my food down it looked as if she glanced under the table, and she WINKED. I would have lost it there for sure if that fuck didn’t go “but, um”.

------------------

“But you DID cum eventually, didn’t you Andre? You came right under that fucking table while “daddy” told his little story. You came all over those pretty little feet like the perv you are!~” Tessa started pumping him faster with her arches. She could tell he was reaching his limits.

“I-I-I-I” Andre was at a lost for words. It was like the breath was being taken from him with each smooth movement of her feet. “I came.”

“What???~”

“I CAME! ARE YOU HAPPY?!”

Tessa bit her lip “I will be in like.. what? Two seconds?” She worked faster and faster while waiting for the boom. She could feel it just as much as Andre. Any second now. A little more

And!

*RING! RING! RING!*

The phone echoed through the room. Andre was set to ignore it until he saw who it was from. Amy. That bitch has the worst fucking timing!!! Andre wasn’t the only one to see it though. As suddenly as it had all started, Tessa stopped her assault and smiled.

“Awwwww, looks like Andre’s little milkshake is looking for her next fix. You better take that sweetie.~ I say we’re even for the weed. Haha!”

“NO! COME ON! TES!“

“You better get that hun. Might be important.~” She winked and got off her bean bag, putting her socks back on. “Maybe next time!<3”

She walked into the bathroom, leaving her friend again devastated. He sat there in aw, his dick flexing in the air. Defeated, he put his yearning cock away and picked up the phone. He felt relief when it was her demanding him come over for a quick blowy.

---
More on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back