• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Catfish

Lonestar327

TMF Master
Has anyone else had this problem? Coming across what I guess you can call them tickling catfish?

So I guess my two part question is one: Has anyone else had to deal with this or encountered a tickling catfish account?
And two: How do you spot them? What are the signs?

Yes this has happened to me in the past. I have always liked the phrase, "If it looks too good to be true it probably is." also the new verification feature I feel has also helped. If they have a checkmark next to their username that means they are who they say they are.

On Instagram they're everywhere, and sadly I keep falling for them. And like I said I always wonder what I should look for when I come across one I might have some questions about

Many years ago I was chatting on Yahoo messenger with someone online that claimed to be a young woman in her 20s, sent me photos of a woman that looked very similar to Rihanna. Claimed that she has a major tickle fetish and tickled her little brother for hours daily. Conversation was to the point where I almost flew across the country to meet this person for a tickle session. Dates were discussed, my photos of me sent to this person. Then something just didn’t feel right, trusted my gut and didn’t pursue any further. Some time later I logged back onto that old account to find a different username altogether and photo of a middle aged man. Unsure of the credibility behind anything I saw online, but think it was safe to assume that I was being catfished. And who knows what would have happened to me if I had travelled to meet this person

Don't be desperate. The easiest way to establish bona fides is to get videochatting by the third to fifth message.

If the person's not willing, cut your losses. Sure, you might be making a mistake and turn down an uberpartner, but probably not. You've made other mistakes before, you definitely will again, and that's human nature.

But anyone on the other end who's legit should be perfectly willing to prove it by videochatting, especially considering all the fraud that goes on.

I thought tickling catfish was a method to catch a catfish with your bare arm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back