• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

which female politician would you tickle and how?

I have a total intense hot and heavy lady crush on AOC, so definitely her.
I wanna be friends with her so bad! Play Among Us (she actually did) online with her, go out for drinks together, get pedis together, playfully tickle her, crush the entire patriarchy together…oh you know, just the usual things! :)

I have a total intense hot and heavy lady crush on AOC, so definitely her.
I wanna be friends with her so bad! Play Among Us (she actually did) online with her, go out for drinks together, get pedis together, playfully tickle her, crush the entire patriarchy together…oh you know, just the usual things! :)

I decided a while back to be basically apolitical (I still have fundamental beliefs about treating women with respect, equality etc), but I could definitely imagine playing with her, assuming she wanted to play, of course :D

I do not agree with the political ideology of Kamala Harris and AOC (writing this as an Indian), but hell, both of them look like they would be immense fun to tickle. Kamala's uncontrollable laughter isn't always suited in most situations when she is expected to give a logical reply, but it would be great to get her going with it with some good tickling. And AOC, she's so damn intelligent (although I disagree with her on a larger level, her way of putting across her points is amazing), it'd be great to have her to grudgingly admit to liking being tickled through some playful start-stop tease-tickling. Another interesting female politician would be as several people have mentioned, Jacinda Ardern. A woman who you'd love to meet at a cafe, have a light conversation with, and sneak in some neat tickles. Kamala and Jacinda both appear desperately ticklish in their mannerisms.

Since I am from India, I'd pick Nusrat Jahan as a possible tickling candidate from my country.

Wow! She’s very LOVELY!!

I hate AOC with every fiber of my being, but id give my right testicle to tickle her literally to death. :numberone:

So long as I can literally tickle them to death, ALL OF THEM! I hate politicians, especially the Democrats.

OK, I KNOW I’ll probably catch criticism for this one, but……when she was much younger, I would’ve liked to tickle Hillary Clinton’s feet. To each his own, right?

OK, I KNOW I’ll probably catch criticism for this one, but……when she was much younger, I would’ve liked to tickle Hillary Clinton’s feet. To each his own, right?

Nah, you're not alone there. Hillary was gorgeous as First Lady, and I think even up to 2008 I found her at an attractive "cougar" or "mature" state. Plus, with that laugh of hers I always wondered how it would sound with her being tickled.

Boebert. She has such cute little feet. And it would be so easy to trick her.

Me: Lauren, have you seen the new training that the all the QAnon patriots are doing for the next insurrection?

Lauren: No! What is it?

M: They hogtie each other and lay a 9mm just out of reach. Then the person tied up has to get free and grab the gun.

L: Yeehaw! Sigg or Glock 9?

M: ummm.. Sigg. But you have to do it barefoot.

L: Why?

M: Cause it owns the libs.

L: Damn, son! Let’s find some rope!

She is not really a “Politician”, but if I had Jen Psaki in the stocks in nude hose I would probably tickle her to death.

Nah, you're not alone there. Hillary was gorgeous as First Lady, and I think even up to 2008 I found her at an attractive "cougar" or "mature" state. Plus, with that laugh of hers I always wondered how it would sound with her being tickled.

Yep, exactly how I feel, too. She was Hot back then, I think. And she appears to have attractive feet, even if her legs leave a lot to be desired.

Jacinda Ardern, the PM of New Zealand (as many have pointed out).
Inés Arrimadas--I believe she's the mayor Barcelona
Mélanie Joly, the Minister of Economic Development in Canada
I will also agree with dahoochman and add Jen Psaki to the list.

As for how, since I'm an u/a guy, I'd tickle their underarms with my fingers and try to get them to say something that supports their political rivals' platform.

I'm an older guy and would just love to get my tickling tools and my tongue on Marsha Blackburn's gorgeous feet. I think that Southern belle is so damn sexy if you like mature women.

I'm an older guy and would just love to get my tickling tools and my tongue on Marsha Blackburn's gorgeous feet. I think that Southern belle is so damn sexy if you like mature women.

Yeah, I’ll go along with that!!

I'd have to go with Sarah Palin - she's just the most attractive by far IMO.

Another addition to my list who I just found last night.

Sanna Marin, the Prime Minister of Finland.

Young, dark haired, and beautiful.

Ms Marin is amazing looking

I would tie her up full body, or hog tie her feet, and get her soles and toes with all different kinds of instruments.

Jen psaki. Absolute intense and unrelenting.
Lauren boebert but nice and fun with her.

I feel like the obvious answer to me is AOC. I'd love to get her in stocks with toes tied back for a long while. However... it is fun browsing this thread for others I'd love to tickle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back