• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m videos

trainerjoey

Hey guys! If you're an m/m fan, I was wondering what kinds of things you like to see in m/m videos. For instance, what type of guys, their physique, what kind of tickling, any tools used, stuff like that. Let's make this a fun thread! :gathering:

Only my own opinion, but I like guys who look older. I'm tired of seeing clean-shaven, hairless twinks who look barely legal.

How about a guy who may be in his 40s, and some facial scruff?

I like

Some scenarios-no narrations or introductions. Fit males of various ages. Maybe start with some pinning or gang pinning before tying the lee

Some scenarios-no narrations or introductions. Fit males of various ages. Maybe start with some pinning or gang pinning before tying the lee

Gang pinning is pretty hot. I myself would like to see these things implemented in m/m videos: spread eagle tickle torture involving 2 or more members, genital tickling, and last but not least creative skits.

Hey guys! If you're an m/m fan, I was wondering what kinds of things you like to see in m/m videos. For instance, what type of guys, their physique, what kind of tickling, any tools used, stuff like that. Let's make this a fun thread! :gathering:

I would love to see a competitive style of tickling and a "interracial theme" incorporated in m/m videos. Interracial component is a niche that hasn't been explored enough in the tickling genre of m/m.

I would love to see a competitive style of tickling and a "interracial theme" incorporated in m/m videos. Interracial component is a niche that hasn't been explored enough in the tickling genre of m/m.

Hey maturetickler! I also have a thing for interracial guys tickling each other, especially a black guy tickling a white guy. I hope that doesn't sound racist!

I would like to see more scenario type scenes like a m/m version of Tickling Paradise. Also more settings for tickling would make a nice change like buried at the beach or stocks punishment in an outside setting. Female tickling producers do more scenes like this so why can't male tickling producers? We need more variety.

Hey maturetickler! I also have a thing for interracial guys tickling each other, especially a black guy tickling a white guy. I hope that doesn't sound racist!

Indeed. I love that "interracial scenario" and vice versa; it's very hot and erotic. My hope is that it starts becoming less taboo in the tickle sphere and we start seeing content creators cater to that specific niche. Don't worry, their is nothing racist about what you said. Have a nice day!

I really like ones that subvert the roles, such as a larger, stronger lee and smaller, weaker ler!

I'm wanting more men of color in tickling videos. The biggest m/m tickling site unfortunately tends to use the same types of guys (big, beefy white men) and that gets boring. I'd also love to see more creative bondage situations and other kinks incorporated, like hypnosis.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back