• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I request Mr. Red’s services" ongoing - M/F, */* cuckold

MatiuPro

TMF Novice
"I request Mr. Red’s services" ongoing - M/F, */* [ongoing] cuckold

**Hi everyone, it is the first part of a story I’m writing. If you find it interesting, please share your feedback. I have the whole plot in mind but it doesn’t mean I can’t include some interesting ideas.Hope you like it!**

--

The red light on the camera turned on.

“We are live, finally. From this moment, the camera is going to record and stream everything we are about to do. Amy, my dear, nod your head slowly if you understand what it means.”

And so Amy did.

She was gagged and blindfolded.

She knew that Evans, back home, was probably dying at this moment.
And the idea was flustering her to levels she never experienced before.

It was going to happen. It was finally going to happen.

She was kneeling on the edge of the bed, showing her back to the camera, wearing the black lingerie Evans loved so much. Her feet, just outside the mattress, gently caressed the sides of the bed.

“Let’s enjoy some freedom while we can” she thought. Well, partial freedom.

Her arms were spread in a Y position and her wrists were tied with wristbands and ropes to the posts at the angles of the canopy bed. Loose enough to let her stay comfortable, but not enough to let her move or close them.

“Okay, so” He started speaking again “let me read the guidelines you provided me, just to make sure we are all aligned before we start”

“I request Mr. Red’s services.

I would like to submit to one of his Sessions.

It can include any activity, even sexual ones, that can’t produce any permanent or severe physical harm or danger. I would like to ask, if possible, to consider Tickling as the main activity for our playtime today.”

Red stopped for a second and continued “Tickling? Well, Amy, if you ask that kindly, I’ll see what I can do.”

Amy started to feel butterflies in her stomach.

“I ask to NOT include any safewords for tickling-related activities. Please, I want to be tickled with no mercy and I don’t want to be able to interrupt it.

I’m probably going to ask for it to stop, but it doesn’t mean I really want to: what I desire is to be tickle-tortured beyond my limits.

I would like our session to last for up to 6 hours, with Mr. Red’s faculty to decide when to let me rest within this limit.

I would also ask, if it is possible, to record and stream our session.

I would like to share this experience with my boyfriend Evans, who should be home at the time of the session.

This is why I requested Mr. Red’s services.”

He made another pause.

“Thank you Amy for this kind of detail. Just to be sure, you understand that what you are asking me is to not stop even if you ask me to? For the next 6 hours, you can do and say anything you want but you don’t get to decide what we are going to do, if and when we stop.

Please, nod your head slowly 3 times, if it is all correct and you want to start our session as you described it.”

“Fuck you, Mr. Red, you know oh too well how this kind of sessions. This is why I’m here, don’t play dumb in front of the camera” was what Amy wanted to answer. But she just nodded her head slowly 3 times.

“Perfect” he said, clapping his hands “So we can start”. Saying so, he moved a small chair next to the bed, behind Amy’s back.

Then he turned to the camera.

“Oh, hi Evans!” he said, waving and smiling to the camera “Don’t worry, she’s in good hands. I won’t show any mercy. But you know that.”

Last edited:
Interesting set up. Hope to see where it goes next!

**Hey everyone, thank you for your feedback.

Suikoden, it's an honor arriving from a master of writing like you!

Here's the second part.

If you want to share feelings, feedback, ideas or just chat, hit me in DM.

Hope you like it!**

-------------------------------------

“Perfect.” he said, clapping his hands “So we can start”. Saying so, he moved a small chair next to the bed, behind Amy’s back.

Then he turned to the camera.

“Oh, hi Evans!” he said, waving and smiling to the camera “Don’t worry, she’s in good hands. I won’t show any mercy. But you know that.”

“So Amy, are you ready to start?”

“Mmmmhg mmhhgh” was all Amy could answer.

“Great my dear. Listen carefully to me now: keep your feet still. Do your best, because If you move them, I will have to take care of it. I want you to be a disciplined girl today but if you don’t, I’ll make sure you learn obedience. Nod if you understand.”

And so she did.

He sat on his chair, facing the bed and Amy’s feet.

They were beautiful. Tanned on her dorso, pale on her long and slender soles. Her long toes were painted with a dark purple polish.

She knew the effect that they could have on men. And the effect that they have on Evans. He absolutely loved her ticklish feet. And she was very happy to tease him to extreme levels.

While he was at his job, for example, she enjoyed sending him pics and videos of her, taking off her nylons, socks, or shoes at her own job place.

She smiled, remembering all the conversations they had on Whatsapp during the years. And the naughty content she sent to him.
Her stream of consciousness was interrupted by Mr. Red’s right finger on her right bare sole. She felt a shock crossing her body. Yet, somehow she managed to keep her feet still.

Unfortunately for Amy, her feet were deadly ticklish.
Not that her body was any less sensitive.

Red stopped immediately, feeling her becoming stiff as soon as his index finger laid on her sole.

“Amy,” he said, “I don’t know if you understand what you got yourself into.” Saying so, he placed his left index on her left sole as well, moving both at the same time.

Amy started shaking, while feeling her private area tingling. She loved this sense of danger and helplessness.

“You know what Amy? I love first timers. I remember a girl I met some time ago. She came here because she lost a bet with some colleagues or at least this was what she and her friend told me. She checked in asking for a two hours session. No restrictions, no safeword. No limit at all. A brave first timer”

Red fingers didn’t stop. Instead, all of them joined the dance, first reaching the sides of Amy’s feet, then the tops. Amy left a muffled squeal and kept shaking, with goosebumps spreading all over her body.

“I think she came here on purpose and believe me, we really got her good, Amy. And I say “We” because a colleague of mine, Mrs. Amber, joined our session. She’s a very skilled ler. In just a couple of minutes, she understood that the girl had a foot fetish. And oh my god, she kept her feet on that poor girl’s face for more than one hour. For most of the time, she also tickled her upper body simultaneously.

Do you know Mrs. Amber, Amy?”

In fact she did. She loved her content.
She had one of the major foot-related Instagram pages.

And, as a matter of fact, Amy had a huge, huge foot fetish as well.
How did he know anything about it? Maybe Evans shared this information? Damn.

“I take it for a yes. Well, you may think that spending a long time under those feet doesn’t sound so bad. Maybe that poor girl thought this too. But 2 hours can be a very long time… Especially if someone is playing with your feet in the meantime, mixing pleasure and torture.”

He stood up and got closer to Amy’s ear.

“As I am going to do with you today.”

Mr. Red whispered to her, speeding up the pace with his fingers.
It instantaneously became too much for Amy.

“MMMMMH MMMMH MMMMH”

The wall collapsed.

She started thrashing, as much as her bindings allowed her to.
And she moved her feet. She could stop it, her thighs were shaking like crazy.

“Amy, I will give you one last chance. Catch your breath.”.

She was gasping through the gag.

“Oh my god, what did I put myself into?” she thought.

“MMMH MMMH MH MMMMMH”

“I don’t understand you, sorry. Are you ready? Last chance. Three, Two, one…”

No, she wasn’t. It was simply too much for Amy. She knew he wasn’t putting any effort into it but she was just too ticklish. And he knew how to make the most out of it by playing this mental game with her.

She had no chance to resist and moved her feet again, after a few seconds.

“Aright Amy. You didn’t last 30 seconds of tickling. But don’t worry: I think we are going to have so much fun today, sweety.”

He started moving across the room, allowing Amy to catch her breath. As soon as she could breathe normally, she started making some complaint-like rumors.

“MMMMH MMMMH MMH MMMMMH
MMH MMMMMHMM MHH”

“Do you want me to take your gag off, Amy? It seems you have something important to tell us” saying so, opened the lock behind her head.

“Please! Can we please start easy? I didn’t consider how ticklish I can get in some situations. Just go easier, please!”

“We haven’t even started dear, what are you talking about?” asked Red.

“I know but…” Amy stopped herself. He was right. He was just playing with her. Oh god…

“I’m going to give some rest to your feet for now” he said, approaching her feet again.

She felt a cold sensation on her right sole and let out a scared gasp.

“Don’t worry, it's softener cream. My own recipe. Makes feet more tender and sensitive.”

He spread the cream all over her feet, bottoms, and dorso. Then he covered them with some heavy wool socks. They made Amy’s feet instantaneously warm.

“When we’re coming back to your feet, sweety, you will regret your misbehave”

She didn’t know what to say. What could she do? Maybe she could offer him something?
Her thoughts were interrupted by his hands caressing her inner thighs.

“A little bird told me that your tights and your gorgeous ass are really, reeeally ticklish” he was whispering again in her ear again, forcing goosebumps all over her body.

“Fuck, it must have been Evans”

“Here’s what we’re going to do” while he was speaking, he started wrapping some rope around her hips “I’m immobilizing your lower body: hips, knees, and ankles, all tied up to the bed frames. No wiggling room, this time, since you can’t control yourself.”

He continued his rope-work while speaking.

“Let’s not hide the truth here: your booty is gorgeous, as is the rest of your body. You know it, right? Who knows how many times you took advantage on the effect it has on men, how many times tortured poor Evans with your sexy body. I’m going to have so much fun making you dance. I’m sure Evans will like it too!”

When he finished his job, Amy could not move a muscle of her lower body. Her legs were spread apart and she could feel a little bit of air caressing her groin.

Her feelings was interrupted by a feather. A feather was opening its way from the back of the knee up towards her asscheeks. She tensed again.

“Relax Amy, we still have a lot of time to spend together.”

“Oh god, oh god”

A second feather joined the run.

“AHAHAHAHAHAH OH NOO OH NOOO PLEASE!”

“No need to beg dear, don’t worry: I won’t have mercy on you. As you asked me in your request.” Red calmly said, with a wicked smile on his face.

“Oh no no no no, I beg you, I beg you!”

Someone knocked at the door and Mr. Red instantly stopped.

“Who might be, I guess?”

Amy was glad for the sudden mercy. But she was also scared as fuck.
Who was knocking at the door?

Last edited:
**Hi everyone, here's a new story chapter! Damn, how fast does the pass nowadays?

I should be able to proceed much faster now.

PS: I made small edits on the previous parts, fixing some typos and made sentences more fluid.

_______

Amy and Evans have been together for a long time now. They totally trusted each other.

During the course of their relationship, they gradually discovered with great surprise and extreme pleasure that they shared most of their sexual and fetish fantasies.

Year after year, most of them were brought from fantasy to reality.

They had a huge tickling fetish, both loving either to tickle and being tickled.

Well, actually they preferred more to tickle the other rather than being the ticklee. Especially because they were both very, very sensitive.

Amy also started developing her own foot fetish, amazed by the effect her feet had on Evans. She started fantasizing about hot women feet and all the things she could do or be made to do involving beautiful and sensitive feet like hers.

They switched often during their playtime, and this gave them the chance to experiment a lot with their bodies, feelings and desires.

Their playtime got more and more intense as they understood how to make each other lose control .

Amy got immensely turned on when tickled, especially if touched in a sensual way. But this didn’t protect her from being unbearably ticklish. Her body was an instrument that could be played in many different ways to extract a wide range of symphonies from it.

When Evans looked at her naked body strapped down, he felt the luckiest man on Earth and always tried his best to give her the torture of her life. Which usually led to Amy’s begging for mercy in a matter of minutes.

He discovered several effective ways to break her. Playing with her sensitive private areas was definitely one of them, which usually led to hours-long lasting sequences of tears and orgasms.

Orgasm denial was another great option: bringing Amy to a state of extreme horniness always opened the doors to interesting willpower games. Which usually Amy struggled winning.

When places switched, Amy knew how to make Evans pay for all he put her through.

He loved her feet, he really did. And she used them with no mercy to tease the shit out of him. Being strapped down and blindfolded, with Amy’s feet just a few inches from his mouth, was all Evans needed to be turned as an obedient good boy, craving the soft touch of her soles with all his strengths.

After a long teasing, Amy usually gave him the chance to fulfill his foot dreams, but not before he agreed to being tortured with no mercy and limits.

Not that he actually had a choice, once tied up, but… They both loved the idea of convincing the other to explicitly submit and give up his or her freedom. This was getting more and more frequent, allowing them to experiment and push boundaries a bit more each time.

After a good dose of foot worship, poor Evans usually ended with his face under Amy’s butt, while she tortured his upperbody with a deep focus on his nipples, a very sensitive spot when played alternating soft fingertips and nails.

Once she was satisfied with the tickling, she usually sat next to his bound waists and pressed her feet again on his face, verbally teasing him about how badly she wanted to be tickled in that specific moment.

“You know baby, I would really love to be tied up in this moment… Helplessly at the mercy of a sadistic couple… A hot woman teasing me with her feet and maybe also a vibrator, while her handsome man tortures my poor feet mercilessly. Oh god, I would love to be their tickle toy”

With a devious smile on her face, she stroked Evans’ cock, knowing that he loved that scenario.
It was his ultimate fantasy. Their ultimate fantasy.

He usually wouldn’t last for very long before exploding in a mind-shattering orgasm.

Unfortunately for him, this was one of the parts Amy loved the most: playing with his sensitive dick, sucking and palming his glans, shipping his brain to orbit for the extreme sensation. She blamed him for being so turned on by the idea of giving up his girlfriend to be tickled out of her mind by two ruthless strangers.

But it was true, he did. And she did too.

This is why they started considering the possibility to “look for a helping hand” inside the tickling community. Looking for someone who could raise the level of their playing sessions. And this is the reason why they got in touch with Mr. Red.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back