• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #439: TICKLE SPA TORMENT PART 2: NATALIA'S SOLES ARE TOO TICKLISH! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

As some have commented, Natalia made a BIG the mistake in tickling Dori as mercilessly as she did, and clearly did not know who she was dealing with.

Well now she finds out, and her regret of tickling Dori becomes total very quickly, as Dori sets about tickling Natalia's incredibly sensitive soles for near a full ten minutes in this excellent spa themed tickle revenge clip. Natalia cannot handle any of it, not the feather, not Dori's fingers, and definitely not the oil and electric toothbrush, it all drives her completely to ticklish overload, and Dori loves every second of it, teasing Natalia verbally the whole time as she takes her ticklish revenge on her cute former torment's helpless bare feet. Natalia's reactions are superb, definitely check out the preview!

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #439!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1doritknatalia.png
    Pic1doritknatalia.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 401
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 326
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 281
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 269
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 260
I almost feel bad for Natalia. Her first two videos as a lee, and the two people who tickle her are Ceci and Dori. Notice how I said ALMOST. Dori deserved that revenge on her. lol

I almost feel bad for Natalia. Her first two videos as a lee, and the two people who tickle her are Ceci and Dori. Notice how I said ALMOST. Dori deserved that revenge on her. lol

We had Dori get tickled first so 1) she would be motivated to wreck Natalia, but 2) it would be justified :)

What we did not know was that Natalia would be a ruthless tickler herself, so yeah she ended up having it coming lol

We had Dori get tickled first so 1) she would be motivated to wreck Natalia, but 2) it would be justified :)

What we did not know was that Natalia would be a ruthless tickler herself, so yeah she ended up having it coming lol

Very true! Any one else up for this round of "treatment"? I would love seeing Sian and those toes get a taste of that brush.

Very true! Any one else up for this round of "treatment"? I would love seeing Sian and those toes get a taste of that brush.

Four more videos in this series, but Sian was not around at the time. Some good stuff coming with her later on though.

Four more videos in this series, but Sian was not around at the time. Some good stuff coming with her later on though.

I almost want to see Ceci get tickled in this series, lol. Any hints of Sian? Mummified, stocks or something else? I love seeing those feet tied together and her losing it when they go in between her toes.

I almost want to see Ceci get tickled in this series, lol. Any hints of Sian? Mummified, stocks or something else? I love seeing those feet tied together and her losing it when they go in between her toes.

Ceci, yes. We also have Blanca and two other models yet to debut.

Sian next up in a brand new device that is pretty epic - well for us anyway, we've never claimed to be remaking the wheel when it comes to bondage.

For Sian we have standing instructions that whoever is tickling her is told specifically to go after her toes. She knows this and is a good sport about it.

Wow! I'm very happy we can finally meet Natalia again, in a new 10 minutes shot. I hope to see some other old models too, in the same troubles (Maria Mona, Lisset, Marielys or Criss above all). Nice work, boy.

Tickle Spa

LOVE THIS SERIES! THE DEVICE & "WRAP TRAP" IS AWESOME! THE TOE-TAL HELPLESSNESS IS A THING OF BEAUTY! CECI IS MY FAVORITE (NO SURPRISE), BUT I ALSO AM CRAZY FOR ZULEY & MS AURA! 😍😍 KEEP UO THE GREAT WORK & DEVILISH DEVICES! Muahahaha!

I said it before and I’ll say it again 😍 every clip you make with Natalia as the ticklee I am buying :) I’d love to see her wrapped, toes tied, in the stocks with Ingrid as the tickler!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back