• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel tickling game (M/F) in college

Quebueno

TMF Novice
Ok, so I played this game with a fling I had when I was 22 and this girl was 21. We had been hooking up, and she knew about my tickling fetish, and she seemed to have fun exploring it! We’ll call this girl Lauren. Lauren was 21, short white girl with red hair, and had very perky butt and boobs. She was very involved in clubs at school, so for some reason it made it even more fun seeing this community leader get tickled out of her control.

One night, I recommended we play a game where I handcuff her to the top of my bed. I said “I will tickle you for five minutes. The only words you’re allowed to say are ‘It tickles,’ and ‘Please tickle me more.’ If you make it through the five minutes, you’re done. But if you say anything else or need a break, I’ll add 2 minutes onto the timer.” Lauren said she was in.

So I handcuff her hands to the top of my bed, and her body is laid down with her stomach facing down. I start the timer, and I begin by lightly tickling her sides with my fingers. She is just letting out little chuckles and breathes, trying to move her body in response to my hands on both sides. Then I move up to her arm pits, where she kind of squeals and tries to pull herself up to the handcuffs to cover her armpits from being so exposed, but I’m sitting on her butt so she can’t move very much.

Every now and then, I tease her by asking, “Does that tickle?” But she doesn’t respond because I think she’s trying not to let it get to her too much. Eventually I squeeze her sides/hips, and I get that kind of jerk reaction, her feet start kicking (I’ll get there).

Now she’s a bit frizzled, her red hair is a bit of mess, and I can tell she’s sensitive now. So I move down to sit on her legs and start tickling her butt. Honestly, this is one of my favorite parts of tickling. I love the way girls move, jiggle, or tighten their butts when they’re stuck getting tickled. I also squeeze the top parts of her inner thighs, and she is bouncing around, breathing hard with little screams, and between laughs saying, “It tickles!!”

I probably have the most fun tickle torturing her butt and thighs, but I am running out of time and need to get her feet. So I sit on her calves and start moving fingers lightly on her soles, then I start moving faster and use a bit of scratching on her soles and under her toes. She is losing it. She keeps starting to let out a “Please ….” where I think she wants to say “please stop” (we’ve discussed before that she doesn’t actually want me to stop when she says this, she likes her limits pushed. We have a safe word), but she has to change it to “Please… tickle me” which just sounds amazing to hear from someone. It just makes me want to tickle them harder.

So I do decide to tickle her harder, and with the last minute or even 30 seconds, I pull out a little brush, pull back her toes, and run the brush up and down against her feet. Lauren starts screaming about how it tickles, and I question back, “oh does it tickle?” And she says “Fuck you!” Which was perfect because then I get to add 2 minutes to the clock.

I give Lauren a break at the 5 minute mark and taunt her about how she made it so close. Once she catches her breath, I start again with the brush while also using another hand to tease her ass. Lauren is squirming, her legs are shaking, and her perky ass is moving trying to get away. Eventually she needs a real break with the safe word and I take it a bit easier afterward for the last of the two minutes. She was completely flustered and a mess. But by that point we were both sweaty and sensitive, which led to a really fun hookup afterward. :)

Awesome story! Always love such tickling challenges! :D

Pretty cool butt tickling and enjoyed the teasing/taunting very much too! ;)

An excellent game! I'll have to try it myself sometime, thanks for sharing

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back