• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your greatest hits ever

MatiuPro

TMF Novice
Hi everyone,

I was thinking it might be fun to share our greatest hits ever (so far!): best memories and experiences collected in the tickling-environment.

Both as tickler and ticklee, in couple or more, short description or longer, materials or not.

You can pick any number you want.
I start.

1) Couple + Couple

The first one is definitely the one I had few years ago with another tickling and foot fetishist.

We strarted with a double M/F: I tickling his girlfriend and he tickled mine, both blindfolded in a hogtie position. This went for almost 30 mins.

Then we want for a tag team (me + his girlfriend) on the spread-eagled victim (my girlfriend). Again 30 minutes.

At the end, again tag ream (me + my girlfriend) on the other spread eagled girlfriend, for some sweet revenge.

Let me know if you would like to know more details or other ones.
And remember to share yours!

I've had a couple...

Shortly before I got married I had what was to be my swansong from being a fetishist. (Long story short, wife-to-be wasn't into it, so I was going to give it up. That didn't work out. DON'T DO IT) What eventually transpired was a mother-daughter foot tickling meetup (I got to tickle them both together) that I was able to look back on and say "yup, that's a high note I can go out on. Don't think I'll ever be able to top that."

Another was when I first joined up into the tickle scene out here in California. The local regular gathering hostess was an absolutely beautiful woman - at the time, one of the prettiest I'd ever met, so yeah, getting to actually tickle her was a pretty big deal. And on that note, there have been a handful of women I've met and played with over the years that were just so amazing I still think about them to this day. At one point I was dating this absolutely gorgeous Indian woman who was totally into having her feet tickled and played with and it was just beyond awesome.

So yeah, good times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back