• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Baron (Brazilian Model)

Dark Crane

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

Kelly Baron's not a newcomer on the forum. Her ticklishness has been already confirmed years ago. She's a Brazilian actress that was a contestant on Portugal's Big Brother VIP in 2013 ...

This woman's a rare case of tickling in Mainstream. I say that because she was tickle tortured while hogtied and she was also tickled on her butt, just abovethe back of her thighs by her boyfriend while she was being massaged! It's damn sexy ...

The video in which she gets tickled while hogtied was already posted. I'll repost it here and I'll also post this new one, in which she's being tickled during the massage:

Hogtied video - BROKEN LINK (Try the one attached below the photos, it's the same video): https://www.mediafire.com/file/zjkm...s+Big+Brother+Portugal+-+Kelly+Baron.mp4/file

Massage video: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0ke...-+Pedro+e+Kelly+06.07.2013_Trim_Trim.mp4/file

-

It's worth to highlight three time stamps, one in the first video and two in the second one:

- Hogtie (01:45): she says "Please, not on my feet!"

- Massage 01 (00:35): "No, it's that I think you don't need to go so up right here ..."

- Massage 02 (00:48): "It's because it tickles so bad there! Ouch, haha, Kapinha, you're kidding me, right?"

I'll post the first without the link also, because I have a version that's the same one, but a little bit smaller:

Attachments

• Tickle Torture in Big Brother Portugal - Kelly Baron.mp4
    6.4 MB
  • Kelly-Baron-Feet-1707025.jpg
    Kelly-Baron-Feet-1707025.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 310
  • Kelly-Baron-Feet-1707027.jpg
    Kelly-Baron-Feet-1707027.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 305
  • Kelly-Baron-Feet-1707030.jpg
    Kelly-Baron-Feet-1707030.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
The first link doesn't work

Thanks for the advise, BlueLine. Don't know why, it's the first time it happened ...

Anyway, I attached the same video directly on the forum, it's below the photos. You can download it and all the original content will be there ...

Dude that hogtie one is one of the best videos ever, like not just mainstream but overall!!

Does anyone know what the circumstances were behind her getting hog tied like that? What in the world were they doing? Thank you in advance for your response.

Dude that hogtie one is one of the best videos ever, like not just mainstream but overall!!

Does anyone know what the circumstances were behind her getting hog tied like that? What in the world were they doing? Thank you in advance for your response.

Yeah, 100% agree with you! Her reactions are truly wild and spontaneous. And she's beautiful, what makes everything better ...

Well, by now, I don't know the context. But I'll try to find it, perhaps that's on an official site. Considering that's from 2013 - if I'm not mistaken -, it's not so new, but not too old. Maybe we can find something along these lines ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back