• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickling in the new Life Is Strange game True Colors?

solangeleichtle

TMF Poster
I heard there's an option to tickle the hot love interest Ryan in the game during the LARP game quest but I haven't seen the option to. I know after you "defeat the wolf" (the wolf being Ryan in costume) the lead character Alex suggests to tickle it (him) but they don't but I heard when Ryan comes back as a troll or snake, there's a flirty option that involves tickling him. Is this true or is that made up?

Side note, please don't share any unrelated spoilers cause I haven't gotten through the entire game yet.

There is no actual tickling. She mentions it as a joke after a boss battle to ensure "it's dead", but is quickly encouraged by the kid she's playing with to move along with the game. It never comes back up after that.

There is no actual tickling. She mentions it as a joke after a boss battle to ensure "it's dead", but is quickly encouraged by the kid she's playing with to move along with the game. It never comes back up after that.

Aww that's disappointing! Thanks for answering!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back