• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooklyn's First Time in Stocks

Cash4laughs44

TMF Expert
Brooklyn is a drop dead gorgeous model I met over instagram, she had never done any tickle work before and was very hesitant due to being so ticklish. After discussing details she agreed to give it a shot here is her debut, and what better then to put her in the stocks! Get the clip now at GenuineTickling.com/cash4laughs!

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 3.06.52 PM.jpeg

Preview.

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbcjrz4qrtctznq/Broklynn%20Pre.mp4?dl=0[/video]

what a cutie pie brookly is cute smile laugh and feet welcome to tickle community looking foward see more this cutie pie tickled silly.

Wow she's gorgeous!! Any vids of her not covering her eyes while tickled?

stunning cute,,,wow! lotion those feet up & get after them,, her smile is crazy awesome

Just a heads up, I've reach out to Cash about it, if you purchase from GenuineTickling...it seems the wrong brooklyn clip is attached to this brooklyn clip (Purchase says Brooklyns First Time in Stocks, but the download says Broklyn-Fitness-Model or something), which causes the download to fail. So I'd let them sort this out before purchasing. Looks great though!

Constructive criticism here. Either you didnt choose the best footage for the clip, she isnt super ticklish, or your tickler just does a sub par job. Thats a very attractive girl. Seeing some dude saw away at her beautiful feet with a comb just doesnt make me want to buy the clip. Id have paid for that clip if she was just sitting there and no one was trying to tickle her. But correct me if in wrong. Not trying to be a douche, but man, thats a gorgeous woman that gave in to trying this out with you, make the best of it! Highlight the good stuff.

Last edited:
What an amazingly beautiful woman....just a bummer she seemed so UNticklish...JMO

she mentioned her sides being her most ticklish spot...a few seconds of her going nuts being tickled there in the preview might've made this more appealing to purchase. she is gorgeous for sure...

This one was a major ball fumbling flop. Usually when a model mentions that their most ticklish spot is their SIDES.....I
I F

I would figure a great place to get the preview from, would be ....oh I dunno, most likely her SIDES!! lol smh

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back