• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Friends in a New Town 5: Mom's the word (F/FM) (F/M) (F/F) (FF/FM)

the snarker

Author’s note: So, it’s been a while, eh? That’s probably why this is even bigger than the last part. Hope you enjoy! All characters depicted are at least 18 years old.

Mike Tanner and his friend Emma Delgado were both in the blissful state somewhere between sleep and consciousness. Enthralled by the sweet scent of their companion Terry Carmichael’s slender feet, which were covering their mouths. They were slipped under tightly tied cloths, pink for Emma and white for Mike that were gagging them. Their mouths also stuffed with a small cloth. Their bodies bound by white nylon ropes circling their ankles and wrists were laying on the ottoman pushed against a big couch. The credits of “Enter the Dragon” started to roll. The young woman turned her chocolate eyes to her playthings for the first time since they assume this position.

- I always love me some kung fu action.
The bound teens did not respond to Terry’s comment.

- Hey? Are ya guys listening to me?

Using one finger of each hand, she grazed her nails underneath her friends’ toes.

- Mmmph! They both exclaimed wide-eyed.

Terry slipped her feet away from their mouths. Mike reflexively lifted his head while trying to catch the fleeing aroma.

- Don’t worry Mikey, ya’ll get some more later. Rest your head back.

He did as she told. He was getting very used to the idea of doing what the girls wanted, especially Terry. She was always in control. She revelled in it and Mike didn’t have either the strength or the desire to fight her for it. He loved to be putty in her hands. His feet of clay to be shaped into whatever form her expert fingers saw fit. Terry stood up off the couch and was now towering over their heads. She affectionately caressed Emma and Mike’s scalps.

- What to do next? I know.

She bended down and gave each of them a big sloppy kiss on their forehead. She jump up on the ottoman, grabbed her thick brunette friend by the shoulders and switch her position. Emma’s plump and tanned bare feet were next to Mike’s head of black hair. The vixen walked back to make a few adjustments, namely putting Emma’s plump feet under the young man’s gag. He let out a small moan as buttery smooth soles rubbed his chin and lips making his nerves tingle. The young woman had a very intensive foot care routine, which included a weekly visit at a professional pedicurist and daily appliance of a battery of cream and other skin care products. This made her gigantic size eleven an amazing sight.

Once while lounging barefoot in the cafeteria with Terry she was accosted by Layla, a pretty fashionista who started gushing over her pedicure and enthusiastically asked where she got it and if she could examined them further. Emma, flattered but somewhat flustered by the attention, explained her routine as matter-of-factly as she could to the small Asian teen. At the time, Emma and Terry hadn’t shared a class with Layla, and both were surprised when the heart faced girl took out a gigantic pair of Clark Kent style glasses out of her purse and put them over her dark eyes. The far-sighted teen continued her conversation with the thick girl while holding her foot, appraising it and complimenting the purple polish. Terry stayed uncharacteristically silent, beaming with pride for her beloved. She gave Emma a very thorough foot worship after school.

Back to the present, Terry languorously dragged a nail on Emma’s beautiful chest. She slowly cut through a few beads of sweat before tasting the salty water.

- Ya taste so good Emma doll. Now, I think that since your feet are in Mike’s face, his should be in yours. What do ya think?

- Ymph, she replied nodding.

She took the boy’s feet, holding his ankles in the nook of her elbow and lightly tickled the top of his toes. Mike started to wriggle under Terry’s pleasurable touch.

- Hear that Mikey boy? Emma loves ya pretty boy toy feet so much she wants them all over her lips, her nose stuck between your toesies. How ‘bout that?!

A wave of arousal swept over the young man. He inhaled the scent of Emma’s feet as much as his lungs could take. He was once again overwhelmed by the girls’ desire for him and his feet. A part of him still could not comprehend how the Terry and Emma would need them as much. Unlike them, he did not take particularly good care of them, beyond washing them and wearing socks to protect them from the element. They did look somewhat delicate for a boy he guessed.

Or maybe he had never been exposed to the idea of a woman having a fetish for male feet and not the other way around. However, there was that one time last summer, Mike recalled, at his old town’s beach. Yes, that girl must have had a foot fetish for boys. He remembered laying on a beach chair in his swim trunks, bare feet crossed at the ankles while reading his Sandman comic. Then, out of nowhere, a heap of sand fell over his body. He uncrossed his ankles and sat up to see a young woman with long curly blond hair propping herself up and putting her left hand right on his foot trying to stand up. When she felt the sole with her thumb, she lifted her head up in surprise, blue eyes piercing the teen’s soul. She apologized profusely and the two started to chat. She was very friendly and bubbly, wearing a baby blue one-piece swimsuit, with a big handbag around her right shoulders with some kind of piece of wood partially sticking out and a bright orange silk scarf wrapped around her left upper arm. The whole while they chatted, she never took her hand off his foot, occasionally caressing the ball of his foot with her thumb. After about ten minutes of talking sweet nothing with the pretty girl, she pleasantly asked him if she wanted her to bury him in the sand. Although very flattered (as any young man would) by the perky woman’s attention, he politely declined. After this, she stood up and bid him a very good day.

A couple of hours later, around mid-afternoon when Mike left the beach he passed by a group of laughing women, of all ages, huddled around something on the ground. A Black boy, about Mike’s age, was buried in the sand, but with his feet sticking out. The pretty blonde was skittering her nails on his right foot while another woman of about fifty, was using a stick to tickle his left. Mike could barely hear the boy’s laughter over the women’s own. This would be attributed to the fact that his tear stricken face was covered by a bright orange scarf tightly tied over his mouth that was muffling his screams. In between the boy’s feet was a wooden sign that said “Boy to tickle: One dollar for one minute”. Once he realized what going on he hurried himself off to the exit, but not before his eyes met the blue of the blonde which seemed to be saying “this could have been you”.

At the time, young Michael Tanner felt relieved to have escape the two-faced beauty’s tickle trap and purged this memory until now. Knowing now how much he loves being a tickle toy, the blonde’s offer feels like such a missed opportunity. To discover last year what he now knows about himself. The pleasure of a woman’s nails skittering underneath his toes. Sending a wave of electricity through his spine. To be gagged, helpless to do anything to convince his tickler to stop her ticklish charting of his soles. Although, maybe it was for the better. Terry and Emma may be tortuous in their treatment of him, but they make him feel secure, and loved. They wouldn’t trick him and exploit him for money like the blonde did that poor black boy, with his pale, rose tinted soles and ebony tops assaulted for what Mike assumed to be hours on that beach. But with his girls by his side, a little beach tickling like this might be fun. He’ll keep this in mind for later.

“His girls”, funny that he would think so after knowing them for only a couple of weeks, but it felt true to him. It was by being hers that they became his.
Terry had been playing with Emma’s wide shoulders, gently suckling one while poking and prodding the other. Then, she stopped and gently whispered in her ear:

- Take care of him would ya my sweet.

She slipped her mouth under her gag and Mike’s feet and took away the saliva-filled cloth stuffing Emma’s mouth with her teeth. The young man shivered as the wet cloth rubbed his smooth soles from the ball to the heels. Terry turned and crawled towards Mike’s head on all fours, munching on the white cloth. She positioned herself over him.

- Hmpho Mikmmp bphh.

She used her long pink nails to caress his scalp, the sides of his neck and the back of his ears. That’s when he felt it. Emma’s tongue was slipping up and down his soles, trapped on her face by the pink cloth. Then came the warm kisses on the ball. She was slowly digging in with her lips and teeth. Mike closed his eyes and let out a deep moan. Terry lifted her head and aggressively spat out Emma’s gag out of her mouth and pounced on the boy’s left ear, sucking on it. Another gag filled moan escaped from his being. Meanwhile, Terry’s fingers were leaving Mike’s head and were gliding over to Emma’s ankles. Emma felt the nails on the tops of her feet, but didn’t stop worshipping Mike’s feet as best as she could under the distracting and restrictive circumstances. The dark-haired boy was simply taking it all in.

Appreciating every stroke of the girls tongue on his feet, ears, cheeks and neck. No pleasurable torture this time, just pleasure. Terry was happy as a clam. She was deriving much pleasure from Mike’s body writhing under her. Lost in the moment Emma and she had created for him. She had long ago become Emma’s slave, unable to live without Emma letting her take control of her body, of her feet. She might always be on top, but that only because Emma (and now Mike) allowed her to remain there. This powerlessness in maintaining her own power turned her on immensely. Her feet slid to Emma’s face and she used her pale toes to grip the tanned beauty’s gag and take it off. Emma’s round face could now move freely and filled her mouth with her friends’ toes. Lovingly rolling her tongue around them. Terry stopped kissing Mike to squeal:

- Yes!

- Well, well… Sounds like you kids are having fun!

All three teens froze solid as they heard the voice from upstairs. Emma’s mother had come home from work and they were too preoccupied to hear the door open. Terry jumped up the ottoman and Emma slipped away her feet from Mike’s face as the tippy tap of bare feet came down the basement stairs. The young man turned away in embarrassment when he heard the feet his the carpet.

- Hi girls. Good evening.

- Hi mom.

- Good evening Sofia.

- And who’s that over there. Is it the mysterious Mike I’ve been hearing about? Doesn’t he want to say “hello” to his friend’s mother?

- Yes mom, it is him. He doesn’t want to be impolite. He can’t talk.

- I know. I can see the knot behind his head. He can look at me though. Come on, don’t be shy.

Mike was red faced as he turned to meet Mrs. Sofia Delgado’s eyes. What he saw were the same kind and warm chocolate eyes as her daughter. Sofia was tall, around 6 foot 3 inches. Taller than Emma and himself. She was much slimmer than her daughter was though. Everything about her was long, from her black hairs cascading down her lower back, to her chin and black polished hands and feet. She had the same olive skin as Emma, same pulpy lips also. She was wearing dark blue jeans with a light pink blouse. Examining her beautiful face further, he saw some crow’s feet around her eyes and a long horizontal scar along her jawline. He guessed she must have been about forty. She slowly walked towards him and sat by him on the ottoman.

- Hello Michael, I’m very happy to meet you. The girls haven’t stop singing your praises.

If she was in any way disturbed by his predicament, Mike could not see it in her caring face. The teen nodded in salutation.

- There, now that wasn’t so hard. No need for any embarrassment in this house young man. Do you think this is the first time I’ve walked in on Terry in action?Although there never was a cute boy alongside my daughter before.

Mike did not think is face could be any redder. She carefully put away a lock of brown hair away from his blue eyes, made a cheeky smile and turned towards the girls.

- You know, when you told me about how great fun he was, I admit I didn’t expect him to be involved in your little games. Not so fast at least. I guess that’s part of what makes him great, isn’t it Terry?

- Yes Sofia.

Sofia put a hand on top of Emma’s foot and caressed it.

- And you honey, you love being able to share this with him?

- Yes mom. I love it very much.

Sofia stood up and went by her daughter’s head. She took the pink cloth laying besides her and retied it in her daughter mouth in a tight cleave gag. She caressed Emma’s temples with her thumbs then planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

- Good. Enough talking then. I’ll go upstairs and make dinner. Terry?

- Yes Sofia?

- I don’t want to hear anything other than muffled laughter from them until I call you all to eat. Understood?

- Yes Sofia.

Mike was incredulous. The usually wild and dominating Terry stood at attention like a soldier; taking in Mrs. Delgado’s every word with utmost seriousness. He especially did not expect his friend’s mother to order Terry to continue to tickle Emma and him. Until dinner too, which would surely take a while.

- Michael, I’m eagerly waiting for a proper conversation with you around the table later. Love the both of you girls. Now, I’ll leave you two in Terry’s expert hands. See you later.

- Sphm ymm ltmph mphy. Said Emma.

- See you later Sofia. Said Terry.

Sofia Delgado gave them all a warm smile that suddenly made her the spitting image of her daughter before turning and walking away. Michael admired her long legs and caught a glimpse of her lengthy size 13 feet’s jaw dropping soles as she went up the steps.

- Now, now, now, where were we?

Terry was back to her feline self. She was kneeling on the ottoman her upper body stretched. Five fingers were grazing the top of Emma’s right foot and toes and five other fingers going up and down Michael’s neck. The cleave-gagged beauty was lightly squirming under the touch while the young man felt shivers running up his spine. The vixen’s fingers where now slowly going down his upper torso over the Batman symbol. Then she started to lightly tap her nails while still going down to the hem of his shirt.

- How about I check whatcha got there?

She slipped her hand under his shirt positioned it alongside his ribs. At the same time, her other hands was hovering over Emma’s soles.

- Ya guys ready?

Both of them nodded.

- So on three? Three!

Terry’s long nails were now digging into the soft fleshy part of Emma’s arch and counting Mike’s ribs.

- Ommmpph!! MMMMPHH! Mike exclaimed, shaking like a leaf.

Emma was biting down on the cloth caught between her juicy lips, her back bending.
In the kitchen, Mrs. Delgado was cutting vegetables, a smile on her face.

Mike and Emma were laying side by side on their bellies. Their feet were in the air. Terry had latched onto them, locking her legs around their calves and her left arm around their ankles. She was raking their sensitive soles and the youths were caught in frenzied and muffled laughter. The two friends had been stuck into this position for the past ten minutes or so when a voice came from upstairs.

- Dinner is ready! Come on up.

Terry immediately stopped and casually threw the brush behind and untied both of her pets’ ankles and wrists, which Mike rubbed once freed. Emma was having trouble untying her mother’s knot and pointed to Terry for help. Mike’s gag was much easier to take off, and he felt a lot of relief when slipped the damp cloth out of his dry mouth.

- I’m going to need some water. He said.

- I’m not surprised. How ‘bout ya go ahead. I’ll need to cut this.

- Er, okay.

- She won’t eat ya, ya know!

Emma let out a muffled chuckle.

- Yeah.

- Tell Sofia we won’t be long.

Michael stood up from the ottoman for the first time in hours and stretched his limbs (hearing a couple of satisfying “cracks”). He went up the steps to the hall then to the upper floor of the house where he had never been before. On his right was a living room with a couple of leather sofas, an armchair, a wide and strong looking coffee table, and a big plasma television with an elegant bookcase next to it. Most curious was that there was another screen imbedded in the ceiling over the table. On his left was a hallway that lead to what he assumed to be a bathroom and two bedrooms. Just in front of him, was an archway to an open kitchen and dining room area where Mrs. Delgado was moving the plates to the table. Once inside the room, she turned to him with a friendly smile.

- Can I get something to you? Some soda, a glass of water perhaps?

- Water please.

- It does sound like it would do you some good. Where are the girls?

Sofia was taking out a jug from the fridge with one hand and a tall glass from the cupboard with the other.

- They’ll be here soon. Emma had trouble with… with her… hum.

She handed the glass to him.

- Problem with her what Michael? Her gag?

- Y-yes. He replied, before gulping half of the water.

- I did tie it tight. By the way, you don’t have to be shy about those kinds of words in this house. I know all about Emma and Theresa’s relationship.

Sofia was only a couple of feet away and was towering over him. The teen hadn’t had to look up to a woman since he went through his growth spurt. She radiated confidence.

- Umm, ok.

- Come on. Sit down. I hope you like roasted chicken.

- Yes. I do. Very much. Thank you.

Mike sat down at the table just as the girls entered the room.

- There you are. What was keeping you?

- The knot was too tight. Terry had to cut it mom.

- Sorry honey. I’ll buy another pink one for you. I didn’t hurt you?

- No, the gag was ok. It was just the knot.

- That’s comforting. Now, sit down ladies.

- Sofia?

- Yes, Terry?

- May I have Mike’s feet in my lap during dinner?

- If he wants to, I won’t object. Do you want to put your feet in Terry’s lap Michael?

- Urm...y… yes. I would like too Mrs. Delgado.

- Please, call me Sofia. Now you know the rules Terry, no tickling and no touching with dirty hands.

- Of course, Sofia.

- Now honey, would you like to ask Michael something?

- Erm, Mike please… Sofia.

- With pleasure Mike. Honey?

- Yes. Mike, may I put my feet in your lap during dinner?

- Y… yes.

- My, my, you’re quite the popular gentleman Mike. From the tomato that seems to have become your face, I guess that you’re not used to be the center of
attention like that.

- N… no. Not at all Sofia.

- Too bad for you, since you’re new at this table, you will have all three of our undivided attention.

Michael Tanner was gently stroking the tanned top of Emma Delgado’s feet laying on his lap with his left hand as her mother Sofia put the blueberry-filled pie in front of him. Terry likewise, was holding his right foot and rubbing his instep with her thumb. They had spent the main course talking about Mike mostly. His old town, his favourite classes, his passion for cinema and comic books. Mrs. Delgado in particular had taken in every word out of his mouth, constantly gazing warmly at the young man who was making her daughter and her best friend so happy. They each occupied one side of the table, with the Delgado’s at the ends of it. As Sofia sat down with her piece of pie, she looked at Mike.

- Mike, have the girls ever talked to you about how all of this came to be? About the tickling, the feet and the bondage.

- Not really, they never went into detail. Just that they’ve been doing this for a while and that it started on the school bus.

- Yes, that was when they first met in junior high. Do you mind if I talk about this honey?

- No, it is ok. You probably have a better overview of the situation.

- Thank you. Emma was always a very quiet and shy young girl. She would close herself off to the world, but then she would get these horrible tantrums or
sudden bursts of energy in the worst places. She just couldn’t control herself. She wasn’t a bad girl. Most of the time, she was very sweet, but reserved, then she
would explode. Often it was in public places like school, which put her in some hot water. I didn’t understand how she could fall asleep everywhere and then it was screams of murder.

- Woah… that doesn’t sound like the Emma I know at all.

- It all changed, when I met Terry.

At that comment, the little teen was beaming. Sofia nodded.

- You see Mike, Terry was the solution to Emma’s problems. The tickling, then the bondage, the caring and love that she could give her that even I as a mother
could not helped Emma dispel all that negative energy and transform it into something positive. She’s still gentle and sweet, but without the crippling shyness. Now, she doesn’t have any pent up energy for tantrums. Terry takes care of that. I’m aware of everything going on because Emma isn’t simply playing patty cake with a girlfriend. My daughter needs to be bound and gagged. She needs to be tickled. She needs to have her feet played with and she needs all of this every single day; probably for the rest of her life. I pay for all of her pedicures and related products to keep her feet as sensitive as possible. I pay for all the tape, the ropes, the accessories. To live a happy and fulfilling life, I’ve realized that my dear Emma will have to be a tickle toy. She has always been smart, but before, she didn’t apply herself. Since she’s met Terry, it’s been straight A’s all around. Since she’s discovered this passion, my daughter has been constantly blooming. I owe an immense debt of gratitude to Terry for what she’s done for my daughter and therefore myself.

- You owe me nothing Sofia. Before meeting Emma, I was even more unfocused and scatterbrained. I couldn’t control myself. Getting myself into trouble for tickling the wrong person or the right person at the wrong time. Ya see Mike it must have been fate. Emma and I were made for each other. Our lives were incomplete before we met each other. I was selfish before, but the Delgado’s allowed me to care for something other than myself. Something more.

- This is incredible. And kind of overwhelming. Said Mike.

Terry started to gently massage his feet.

- Are you ok, Mike do you want something to drink? Said Sofia.

- No, I’m good. It’s just that your relationship is so… I don’t know, it feels like some kind of great honour that I don’t know if I deserve to get involve in all of this.

- Yes you do. It’s like Terry said the first time you came here. You are one of us. How do you feel since you have met us. Said Emma.

- I’ve… I’ve felt better. Better yes. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I was always a loner, but I knew how things were in my old town. I was afraid to be alone out here, but I’ve met you girls. It’s crazy to say this, but being tied up by you, tickled by you, gagged by you, has made me feel freer than I ever have. I’ve never been happier, more content than these past couple of weeks with you. I just… I just love you both so much. There’s no other words for all of this but love. I love feet, I love to be tied, I love to be gagged, I love to be tickled and I love you Emma and I love you too Terry.
Mike let out a deep sigh. The two young women stood up and went to him. They bended over and both kissed one of his cheek.

- We love you too Mike. They said.

Sofia’s eyes were watering. She walked away to get dry them out with a handkerchief. The three youths had their eyes on her.

- This is so beautiful. I’m so happy for my girls.

The amazon brought them all into a hug.

- I say, how about we all change into our pajamas. Then, Terry set up the both of you in the living room and we’ll all watch a movie after I’m done with the dishes?

Both of the girls perked up at that, while Mike was perplexed about what that entailed.

Mike and Emma’s bodies were taut. They were securely bound to the large coffee table in the living room. They were positioned in a “Y-shape” next to each other, with his left wrist tied to her right in leather handcuffs. Their ankles were also cuffed and secured by a small inch long chain. To keep them in place, their extremities were connected to a rope attached to the table’s strong legs. Two pillows, one beneath their heads and lower backs, provided comfort to them.

Of particular interest was the fact that Michael’s chest was bare. His only garment was his dark blue pajama pants. Emma was similarly shirtless, though she wore a lavender bra that matched her silk pants. The young man initially wore a white tank top, but once he saw Emma’s state of dress when he left the bathroom, he was persuaded to discard it. The hungry looks Terry gave him as she was tying him boosted his confidence. His torso was lean, with some definition around the abdomen but no major muscle mass. He wasn’t the gym going type. He simply had the luck of a teenager’s fast metabolism. Mike was getting an eyeful of Terry lean and cream-colored legs and red panties. The young lady had decided against pants of any kind, instead going for an oversized (and highly appropriate) Mr. Tickle t-shirt that went to her upper thighs. The boy’s gaze found its way into her own. She put her knee against his cheek, a customary grin on her face.

- Like what ya’re seeing, Mikey boy?
The teenaged boy’s only reply was a very audible gulp.

- I like what I’m seeing. Said Emma, earnestly.

- That, I already know my sweet. But shush, ya gotta wait your turn.

Terry sensually crouched until her breasts were at Mike’s eye line. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and followed with a long and passionate one on the lips. The act reminded Mike of some topsy-turvy twist on that famous Spider-Man scene. Then, the vixen extended herself until her breasts covered the young man’s mouth. Her could feel them, small but firm through her shirt. His jaw was right into her cleavage. That’s when he felt it. Nails. Long razor-sharp nails dragging meticulously on the sensitive skin of his abdomen. Sliding just over the rim of his pants. Tossing the few hairs present to the side. Mike’s body tensed up and he clenched his fists, his left hand gripping Emma’s right.

- Mphm, mm. Mpph.

Unbelievable, he thought, Terry was using her breasts as a makeshift gag. When Terry’s forefinger entered his belly button, his back arched as much as the restraints would let it.
He howled with laughter, as much as Terry’s breasts would let him. She studied the button and surrounding area carefully, goosing up the flesh. She lifted her chest up to allow her pet a full breath of air, but before he could let in a word, she kissed him again. As she finished the act, she made sure to drag his upper lip with her teeth for a few seconds, before sticking her cleavage on the dark-haired boy’s mouth again. Her nails continued their path of destruction. Mike was extremely aroused from Terry’s loving torture. He could do nothing but clench his pale toes when she pinched and tickled his nipples.

- MMMMpPhh. MMPppphhhh. MMM!

- Yeah, feel it pet. My purty toy. Can’t do nothing about it can ya?!

Emma was watching with rapt attention and could not suppress a twinge of envy. She yearned for Terry do take control of her, to make a toy of her ticklish flesh. However, she was happy for Mike to be under Terry’s thumb. To have him know what it is to be loved by her. Every moment the boy spends as her precious Terry’s toy, brings him closer to her. Right now, Emma’s mind is filled with images of Michael and her, side by side, forever bound, gagged and tickled on their bare feet by Terry. The curvy young woman closed her eyes and allowed herself to be lost in the moment, contently rubbing her together.
Terry’s lips were once again locked with Mike’s when Sofia entered the living room in her light grey satin pajamas, a big bowl of popcorn in her hands.

- My, my, having fun are we.

Terry’s mouth moved away from Mike, allowing him to draw a deep breath.

- Sorry Sofia, I didn’t see you come in.

- I’m not exactly surprised. Now Terry, gag them so we can begin the movie.

- Yes Sofia.

She stood up, but slowly so that she could drag a finger from Mike’s armpit up to under his elbow.

- Hey! Ha, he!

The vixen’s only response was a devilish smile.

- Do you want a particular gag?

- Umm, yes. I think black tape would match very well with Mike’s porcelain skin. Do you agree?

- Yes Sofia. Great!

- Perfect, go get the roll. Tonight, you’ll sit by Emma and I’ll sit by Mike.

- Yes Sofia.

Terry opened a box sitting next to the bookcase and took out a big roll of black tape. She showed it to Sofia who nodded.

- Do it neatly Terry. One wrap and I want the imprint of the lips to show through.

- Yes Sofia.

Terry did as instructed in an almost automated fashion; the only fancy she allowed herself was an upside-down kiss with Emma. When she was done, she stood at
attention while Sofia checked her work.

- Great Terry. Set the roll on the table and you can go sit.

- Thank you Sofia.

The young woman practically leapt on the couch to sit down. Her friends’ bare heels were barely and inch from the end of the couch. She wedged her sweet Emma’s ankles in between her upper thighs and crossed her feet at the ankles right on her beloved’s soft belly. If she wanted to, she could rub the underside of her breasts with her perky toes to arouse the plump beauty. Sweet Emma gently wiggled under the tender feet.
Sofia was standing next to Mike’s head when she gently bended over, her long hair in a pony tail behind her shoulder. Her face stopped only a few inches from his. He could feel her soft minty breath on his skin. He examined every angles of her beautiful face and was mesmerized by how both gentle and commanding her gaze was. She did likewise, analysing his youthful skin and perky cheekbones, and the gorgeous imprint of his lips which ever so slightly wrinkled the black tape around his mouth.

- Mike, can you see how they are placed? She whispered firmly.

The young man nodded.

- This has been one of their favourite set-up for movie night for years now. This allows Terry to tickle, massage and even worship Emma’s feet while rubbing her feet all over her body. I’ve never partaken in it, nor any lengthy tickling, foot playing or bondage games of any kind since it would be highly inappropriate to do so with my daughter. You understand.

He nodded.

- However, I was wondering if you would please allow me the honor of using you as a toy. Only for tonight. It’s perfectly acceptable if you do not want to either
now or in the future even if you say yes for tonight.

Mike was stunned. The gorgeous mother of his friend whom he just met a couple of hours earlier was asking him to play with him as Terry and Emma did with him. A part of him was hesitant. Would allowing Sofia access to his sensitive flesh be some kind of breach of the bond he had created with the girls? He gripped the hand that was tied to his own and pressed it. Emma’s gentle gaze met his own, and then met her mother’s. Once Sofia was made aware of it, she knelt down to her daughter and whispered in her ear. When she was finished, Emma took a moment to think before turning to Mike and nodding. A faint smile was perceptible under that tight gag.

With Emma’s approval, the young man saw nothing wrong in indulging Sofia’s curiosity, as well as his own. How would it feel to be under Sofia’s control? He was dying to find out. When the older woman sat down on the couch with the remote, she assumed the same position as Terry. She was holding his ankles in her thighs with his feet against her lap and firm abdomen. Unlike Terry though, Sofia was so tall that he feet reached Mike’s face. It was there that his skin felt the soft touch of her long and smooth soles. So long that for a moment they would slide on his cheeks and jawline forever. When they stopped, they covered Mike’s face like a mask with only his nose and eyes peeking out. They smelled like milk and honey. They was something elegant about it. His whole body lost all tension and he took a deep breath.

- Ooooohhh he loves to smell. Terry said.

- Good. I intend to leave them there until the movie is over. They need the rest. Your face is very comfortable Mike.

- Tppmmh Sffmm.

- My pleasure. Now let’s watch the movie. I thought something funny might be agreeable to everybody.

She turned on both the wall and ceiling screens, allowing the bound teens a chance to share the viewing experience. The movie she chose was the dark comedy “Death Becomes Her” from 1992. Mike had already seen it, so he could concentrate more on staying alert to Sofia’s attention. Mainly the rubbing of her silky soles over his face and ears. Every time there was a joke on screen, their hosts would tickle their bare feet, alternating methods from quick snaps between the toes to skittering from their pointy nails on the sides and balls. Sofia seemed to have taken a particular liking to Mike’s toes, often taken hold of his big toe with one hand then sort of scratching it with one precise nail. Terry and Sofia kept Emma and him under control, keeping the tickling tortuous without sending them in a frenzy.
Just enough to tingle their nerves and make them giggle into their gags. Emma’s body was sensuously wriggling, enamored by Terry’s touch. She kept paddling her big feet against her small friend’s belly, constantly demanding more attention. The feline teen responded in kind. She didn’t do her usual taunting but her face said everything it needed to.

During the film’s third act, Terry quietly asked Sofia:

- May I lie on the couch, please?

- Of course, make yourself comfortable.

Terry’s knees were over Mike’s ankles, her face right on Emma’s soles which she started to kiss and worship passionately. Sofia had a quiet chuckle. She spider tickled Mike’s soles with her right hand and massage Terry’s small thin feet with her left. Terry put pieces of popcorn between Emma’s toes before sloppily eating them, rolling her tongue around the toes and ball of her feet. The warmth of Terry’s tongue on her toes and heels put Emma on cloud 9.

After “Death Becomes Her”, the quartet watched “Beetlejuice” before calling it a night. It was agreed that Mike should be kept gagged for bed, though his cuffed hands were place in front in case of trouble. Sofia whispered warm thanks into his ear and gave him a peck on the cheek before bidding the teenagers goodnight. Terry and the freed Emma gagged the boy to her bedroom.

- It is very girly.

- Imm fphhm.

- Thank you.

A few minutes later, Mike was laying between the girls. His head at the foot of the bed. Terry and Emma had each taken hold of one of his foot and were sucking the big toe like a toddler would do with a thumb. Terry’s feet were resting on his bare chest while Emma’s were gently caressing his face. It was on this note that the three friends day ended and they were lulled to blissful sleep.

The End.

Not my usual cup of tea but I have to admit that you built an impressive relationship between characters and their feelings.

And well, as a major tickling and foot fetishist, I cannot envy Mike enough.

Bravo!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back