• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prisoner Rehabilitation - Part 1 (f/f and machine/f)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Another dreary day passed by for Mia at HMP Lancaster as she stared up from her bed at the grey ceiling. Her previous cell mate had served her sentence, leaving Mia all alone. The 6 foot 2 inch Mexican kicked off her prison issued shoes and began to reminisce all the good times she had shared with her ex cell mate over the last 2 years. She needed to stop feeling sorry for herself and came to the conclusion that she needed to find someone new. It was not easy for Mia to make friends in prison, considering it was well known that she was the niece of the head of a well-known Mexican crime family. With that on top of her size and muscular physique, most other prisoners were afraid of her. She shut her eyes and slowly drifted off.

Morning came around as the sun came up through her cell window, she stared at the empty bed beside her and decided to find a new recruit. Climbing out of her bed, she slipped her size 10 feet into her prison slippers and waited for the doors to unlock before heading to the canteen for breakfast. She scanned the room as most inmates glanced at her before looking away, not wanting to make eye contact. Mia took some porridge and water before taking a seat at the back of the canteen, she put her tray down and tied her long brown hair up in a ponytail, still scanning the room. Her eyes wandered around at the groups of women chatting before she laid her eyes upon a petite’ blonde haired lady, sat alone, a few tables away. Mia spent her breakfast time watching the pretty woman stare in disgust at her porridge before closing her eyes and swallowing the sticky substance. Mia had never noticed the lady before, she presumed she was in her mid to late twenties and more than likely, brought up in a good family, not the type of prisoner you would expect. Mia watched the resident bitches walk over to the blonde girl before standing in front of her, tipping her tray up so that the warm, gloopy liquid fell onto the blondes lap. The girl looked defeated, that was when Mia decided that this girl would be her new friend.

“YOU GOT AN ISSUE LADIES?” Mia belted out from across the room.

The women all turned around stunned. Mia stood up, showing off her presence.

“I SAID, HAVE YOU GOT AN ISSUE” Mia bellowed again.

The women quickly turned around but before scooting off, one of the whispered “She is not going to be around to protect you for long princess”.

Mia picked up her tray and walked over to the blonde haired girl, sitting opposite her.

“What’s your deal?” Mia asked.

“I-I-I’m sorry?” the girl stuttered.

“Well, you don’t look like to kind of girl to be in here” Mia said.

“It was just one crazy night that will haunt me forever” the girl smiled painfully.

“What you in for?” Mia questioned.

“Attempted Murder” the girl replied.

“REALLY” Mia said stunned, “A girl like you”.

“Yep, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend. I owned a salon and he stopped by for a quick go on the tanning bed so I locked him inside” the girl said softly.

“FUCK” Mia joked.

“You’re Mia Jimenez, aren’t you” the girl said nervously.

“Yep” Mia replied. “But I’m not as bad as my reputation suggests, if you’re on my good side”.

“What are you in for?” the girl nervously asked.

“This and that” Mia replied. “They got me for fraud, in the end. But it’s my third strike”.

“I’m Becky by the way” the girl smiled.

“Nice to meet you Becky. Those bitches won’t bother you too much whilst I’m around”.

Becky smiled back at Mia.

A few weeks passed as their friendship blossomed, Becky and Mia were barely apart. Mia had even convinced the prison warden to move Becky into Mia’s cell. Becky had a few run ins with the other groups of women but Mia was always there to back her up, handing out a few black eyes and broken noses on the way. Becky enjoyed the protection Mia was giving her, in exchange, Becky gave Mia some salon treatments to keep her body in check.

“Becky, would you mind going to the kitchen and grabbing me a coffee?” Mia asked.

“Isn’t that off limits?” Becky questioned.

“Don’t worry, just tell the ladies that I sent you” Mia said with a smile.

Becky didn’t question it and headed off down the stairs to the canteen. The door to the kitchen was unguarded and Becky slowly opened it, not a person in sight. She quickly hurried through to where the kettle was and set it to boil, completely unaware that the group of women who tipped the porridge on her had followed her. Just as the kettle boiled, she was grabbed from behind by the group and forced to the floor.

“Hey, let me go” Becky protested as she was pinned face first against the ground.

“Such a pretty little girl” one of the women mocked. “Where’s Mia now?”

“Look, she sent me to get her a coffee, I don’t want any trouble” Becky pleaded.

“It’s too late for that” the woman joked as one of the gang tied a rag around her face, covering her eyes before they lifted Becky up to her feet, pinning her arms by her side.

Becky gulped as she felt her shoulders being compressed by something.

“What are you doing?” Becky said in panic, feeling the compression moving down her arms.

“You’ve been giving Mia some spa treatments so we thought we would give you a spa wrap” one of the women chuckled as the women wrapped Becky from her shoulders to her ankles in cling film.

The women chuckled as they watched Becky hop and sway around, struggling with her balance. They lifted her up and placed her on one of the kitchen prep tables before using more cling film to wrap her cocooned body to the metal table.

“Please don’t hurt me” Becky begged.

The rag was untied from her face, Becky stared at the butch brunette staring down at her, her black eye completely visible from Mia’s punch a few days ago.

“I think it is time that we taught you a lesson” the woman said sternly.

“Look, just leave me alone, I had nothing to do with this” Becky pleaded.

“The kitchen staff are gone for the night. I hope you enjoy staying here until morning” the woman smiled. “Oh, I almost forgot, watch out for the rats”.

“Please, don’t leave me here” Becky begged, her eyes tearing up.

The woman looked down the table at the rest of her group stood whispering by Becky’s feet. The woman smiled and nodded as Becky felt her shoes being removed.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Becky said in shock.

“We are going to give the rats something to eat” the woman smiled back as Becky felt her white socks being removed from her size 4 feet.

“Someone’s been getting prison pedicures” one of the women joked upon seeing Becky’s perfectly smooth soles.

Becky gulped and took a deep breath as the cool air blew over her bare feet. She had now resided in the fact that she was going to be in for a sleepless night, what happened next surprised her.

“EEEEEKKKKKK, S-S-Stop that, it T-T-Tickles hehehehehehe” Becky began to giggle.

The woman smiled down at Becky before looking back to her group, one of them tickling Becky’s feet with a small pastry brush, spreading imitation cheese spread on her soles. Each slow stroke of the brush caused Becky to scrunch her toes as she giggled.

“Aww, is Mia’s princess ticklish?” the woman mocked.

“Tehehehehe YESSSS hehehehehehe Stoooop hehehehehe” Becky giggled.

Becky’s head shook from side to side, laughing as the woman covered both sides of her feet with the spread before wriggling the brush under and in between Becky’s toes.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHA NAAT MY TOEESSS AHAHAHAHAA STAAAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHA” Becky cackled loudly.

“Shut her up, she’s going to alert the guards” one woman called out.

The lead butch woman took off her own shoes and pulled off her sweaty socks, balling them together.

“Open wide” she smiled.

Becky clenched her jaw shut and shook her head quickly. The woman nodded at the girls at Becky’s feet, the woman with the brush began tickling her toes again.

“AHAHAHAHAA MPPPHHHHHHHHHH” Becky cried with laughter before the socks were shoved in her mouth.

The woman tied the rag around Becky’s head tightly, containing the balled socks in her mouth.

“Sweat dreams” the woman mocked as the group left the kitchen, turning off the lights in the process.

Becky spent the next half an hour struggling frantically against the cling film wrap around her with no success before the kitchen door swung open. Becky tilted her head nervously towards the door to see Mia’s figure in the door way.

“I sent you over an hour ago to get coffee” Mia called out, approaching the table. “And you decide to take a lie down”.

“MPPHH MPPPHHHH” Becky called out into her gag.

“Oh, they got you good” Mia joked as she cut the rag from her mouth and pulled out the socks, discarding them on the floor with a look of disgust.

“I’m glad to see you” Becky panted. “Those bitches ambushed me”.

“I know, I saw them leaving the kitchen” Mia smiled.

“Well why didn’t you come sooner?” Becky scolded.

“You’ve got to learn to fight for yourself, how are you going to cope when I’m gone?” Mia said shrugging her shoulders.

“Gone?” Becky said in a panic.

“Yeah, I have been put on a prisoner rehabilitation thing. Since it’s the last year of my sentence” Mia said as she walked to Becky’s cheese covered feet.

“But what about me, can I go too” Becky pleaded.

“I doubt it, you’ve only done half of your sentence, you’re not up for parole for a while” Mia said staring at the pale, sticky substance covering Becky’s soles and toes. “What did they do to you?” she s******ed.

“They were going to leave me here all night, letting the rats get to my feet” Becky whimpered.

“Rats? Behave” Mia joked. “This place isn’t that bad, besides, the officers would have come looking for you before lights out when they noticed you weren’t in the cell”.

“It was bad” Becky sighed. “One of them was coating that stuff on my feet, it tickled soooo bad”

Without warning, Mia started to rake her fingers through the spread on her feet.

“FUUCCCKK HAHAHAHAHA” Becky laughed.

“I love this cheese spread stuff” Mia joked, sucking her fingers.

Mia then leaned down to Becky’s feet and planted her lips around Becky’s big toe, sucking and tickling her toes with her tongue.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAA FUUUCCKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Becky wailed with laugher.

“Hold still will ya” Mia joked as she continued sucking and nibbling Becky’s toes.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I-I CAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAANNNTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Becky screamed.

Mia finally stood up from Becky’s wiggling feet. “Time to get you cleaned up” she joked as she walked to the sink and filled up a bucket with water, picking up a dish brush on her way.

“This may tickle a bit” Mia joked before scrubbing the brush across Becky’s soles.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA” Becky screamed with laughter.

Becky continued to laugh for the next few minutes as Mia took great pleasure in ensuring she covered every parts of Becky’s tiny feet, some places more than once before she dried them off with a kitchen towel.

“I didn’t realise you were so ticklish” Mia joked.

“Literally everywhere” Becky panted. “I think I’m the most ticklish person on the planet”.

Mia quickly danced her nails across Becky’s flailing feet again as she walked to get a pair of safety scissors from the side before cutting up the side of the cling film, freeing Becky. Becky breathed a heavy sigh of relief as she sat up. Mia passed Becky her shoes and socks and helped her down before the pair walked back to their cell.

Conversation quickly turned back to the tickling Becky endured.

“I can’t believe just how ticklish you are?” Mia smiled.

“It’s really bad, I have to do my own pedicures and anything. I can’t stand anyone touching my feet, let alone tickling them” Becky sighed.

“I used to be the same” Mia smiled back at Becky.

“What do you mean, used to?” Becky quizzed.

“I was really ticklish as well, being the only girl, my brothers and cousins used to pin me down and tickle me all the time” Mia explained.

“How did you stop it tickling?” Becky asked.

“I just trained myself to not be ticklish” Mia shrugged.

Becky stared in amazement.

“Try me?” Mia grinned.

Becky sat on Mia’s bed and picked up her large right foot, sliding off her prison slipper. She slowly danced her fingernails over Mia’s size 10 socked foot. Mia’s foot twitched slightly but other than that, nothing. Becky peeled off Mia’s white sock, revealing her large, wrinkled sole. She slowly scattered her fingernails up and down it, Mia giggled slightly and twitched her foot and toes but not massively ticklish reaction.

“What about under here?” Becky asked as she dug her nails in under Mia’s long, slender toes.

“Te-he-he” Mia giggled.

“I thought you weren’t ticklish” Becky joked as she scribbled her nails under Mia’s toes.

“Tehehehe, It’s better than it used to beeeehehehehehehe” Mia giggled more before retracting her foot.

Mia put her sock back on before sitting cross legged.

“My feet used to be awfully ticklish, now I just have a slight giggle, but I kind of like it” Mia shrugged her shoulders. “It feels nice now, I love having my feet played with”.

“I couldn’t think of anything worse” Becky said blushing.

“I will show you” Mia said patting her lap. “Lie down on your front and put your feet here”.

“HA, not a chance” Becky mocked.

“Come on, it’s easy” Mia said with a smile.

What did Becky have to lose? She lay down on the bed and placed her slippers on Mia’s lap.

“Please go easy” Becky said into the mattress.

Mia slowly removed each of her slippers before rolling down Becky’s socks over her soles and pulling them off. Mia looked down at the tiny, wrinkled soles in her lap.

“Now, close your eyes and imagine that you are somewhere else” Mia suggested.

“Like where, not in prison” Becky joked.

“Exactly, imagine that you are at a beach, lying down and letting the waves run over your feet” Mia said before lightly dragging her fingers up and down Becky’s soles.

“Tehehehehehee I canttt ehehehehehehehee” Becky giggled.

“SHHHH” Mia scolded her. “The guards will here you”.

“Hhahaahahahaha ittt ticklesss hehehehehehehe” Becky giggled.

“Bite down on the mattress or something. You need to get used to the feeling” Mia said sternly.

“Hehhee MMPPPHH hehehehe MMPPHHH hehehehehehe” Becky giggled again, trying to bite down.

Mia stopped abruptly.

“Maybe this isn’t the time to do this, especially with how quiet the rest of the prison is” Mia suggested.

“I suppose” Becky agreed. “I’m just too ticklish not to laugh”.

“I will speak with the warden tomorrow and see if we can get you transferred across with me to the rehabilitation centre” Mia smiled at Becky.

Both women climbed under the duvet of their own beds and went to sleep for the night.

A few uneventful days passed and morning finally arrived as the cells were unlocked for breakfast. Mia and Becky put on their new prison outfits and stepped outside their cell for the inspection. They were greeted by the warden.

“Good morning Ladies” he said in a joyful tone.

“Morning Sir” they responded.

“Now, I need you two to gather your belongings for me, you are both being transferred to the prisoner rehab centre” he smiled.

“Yes sir” they both responded, rushing back into their cell and quickly gathering their belongings in small bags.

They were both ushered through the corridors of the prison and towards the locked gate to the underground carpark. An officer unlocked the gate and it swung open, giving both Mia and Becky a sight of the prison transport van with the rear door open. They were lead towards the door before being taken separately into the van, both being locked in separate holding cells.

“Have fun” the warden joked. “Hopefully this will be the last I see of either of you”.

The engine started and the pair were taken on an hour long journey to their new home.

The prison van pulled up at a large metal gate next to a new purpose built facility, the gate slowly opened and the van drove in before parking up. Mia cell door opened to a group of armed guards, she gulped nervously as she was lead out of the van and through multiple gates to a small waiting room. Becky arrived a few minutes after.

The pair sat next to each other on a bench before a speaker turned on in the room and started crackling.

“Welcome prisoners 224 and 361. You are both here on recommendation from your warden. Your rehabilitation treatments will start soon but first we will need you both to strip naked and place on your robes and slippers provided” a female voice said.

Mia and Becky looked at each before taking off their old prison uniforms. Becky stared in awe at Mia.

“I never knew you were so heavily tattooed” Becky said with a grin, staring at the tanned giant in front of her.

“Once you start, you cannot stop” Mia grinned back.

The pair put on the white robes and slid their bare feet into the slippers before sitting back down.

“The door in front of you is unlocked. What you need to do is enter the cleansing pool area, removed your gown and slowly submerge yourself in the pool” the voice said as a click was heard opening the door.

Mia pushed the door open to see a small swimming pool, filled with a pink liquid. She looked in confusion at Becky.

“You first” Mia said to Becky.

“No way” Becky snapped back.

Mia grabbed Becky’s sides and starting prodding, sending Becky into howls of laughter and she flailed around, her dressing gown becoming undone in the process.

“HAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK AHAHAHAHAHA” Becky laughed.

Mia stopped tickling her as Becky slid her feet out of her slippers and slowly lowered her right foot into the gloopy liquid. It was thick and warm as she slowly submerged her ankle before lowering her left foot in and walking into the pool, submerging herself up to her neck.

“It’s not so bad, kind of a weird custard like thing” Becky smiled.

Mia slowly followed her into the pool, submerging her tanned, tattooed skin.

“This stuff is disgusting, its like a slime” Mia said, scrunching up her face.

The two women stood in silence in the pink goo, trying to figure out what it could be in their hands. The speakers buzzed again.

“Prisoners, your cleansing and moisturising will conclude shortly. Upon hearing the buzzer, please exit the cleansing pool and climb into the rapid drying tubes”.

The two women looked around the rooms, expecting to see some sort of showers or vertical tubes, like you see at the theme parks next to the wet rides. Mia pointed over the room to two tanned bed like objects.

“It must be them” she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

The buzzing noise started, Becky and Mia slowly climbed out from the slime, looking at each other as the pink gloop slowly dripped down their naked bodies. They walked along the matting towards the tanning beds objects and climbed inside each of them. The doors slowly lowered, encasing them.

“Mia, I don’t like it, I’m feeling claustrophobic” Becky panicked.

“Don’t be a baby” Mia joked.

The machines started to tick and whirr before bright red lights came on inside the tubes. Both girls shut their eyes tight. Within a couple of minutes, the lights turned off and the doors opened to the pool room. Mia sat up and stroked her skin.

“I can’t believe all that crap has gone. My skin feels so smooth” she said in amazement.

“I know” Becky agreed. “My skin feels tingly”.

The two climbed out and walked around the pool to their robes and slippers, covering themselves up with them.

A door opened and 6 armed guards wearing hoods entered.

“This way” a masculine voice said, pointing at the open door.

Both girls didn’t question the guards and followed the first two through the door. They were lead down a long corridor with multiple doors and mirrored windows before the two guards at the front stopped and opened a door displaying ‘Treatment Room 1’ on it.

The lights came on as Mia was first to gaze upon the blank white, padded room. There were 2 dentist type chairs in it, both on tracks in the floor.

“What’s that?” Becky asked in confusion, pointing at two holes in the wall that the chairs were facing.

“Not a clue” Mia responded.

The speakers in the room buzzed again.

“Prisoners, please place the straitjackets provided. The guards will help fasten them up. These are for our protection”

A guard handed both Mia and Becky a straitjacket. They both stared at them nervously.

“Are you being serious?” Mia scoffed at the guard.

Without speaking, the guards raised their guns at the pair.

“Fucking hell, OK” Mia joked.

Both girls took off their robes and slid the jackets on. Two guards approached each of them and fastened the jackets tightly so neither girl could move their upper bodies. Two of the guards ushered Mia into one of the dentist looking chairs before placing a strap around her shoulders and another one around her forehead, pinning her backwards against the back and headrest.

“For your protection again?” Mia scoffed.

A guard against the wall pressed a button raising Mia’s leg rest until her tattooed legs were parallel with her waist. Her slippers dangled off the edge of the leg rest as it only supported the top half of her calves. The two guards around her then started to bind her ankles together.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Mia protested, trying to fight them off but they were too strong.

One guard held Mia’s legs down whilst the other bound her ankles before strapping her thighs down to the leg rest. Mia could only move her toes and sway her feet from side to side. The guards stepped back and helped Becky out of her straitjacket.

“What the fuck is going on?” Mia snapped as Becky left the room unattended.

The guards stayed silent until the door re-opened and Becky entered, dressed in a white lab coat and glasses, her hair tied up in a bun as she strutted across the room.

“B-B-Becky?” Mia stuttered.

“It’s Doctor Rebecca Stroud!” Becky said abruptly.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Mia scolded.

“You have been an issue for the British Tax Payer for years” Becky glared at Mia. “My company has been set with the task of fixing your brain. Therefore I had to spend some time with you in order to find out what makes you tick”.

“Are you taking the FUCKING PISS!” Mia scolded again. “What about when you were wrapped to the table in the kitchen? I FUCKING HELPED YOU THEN”.

“HA” Becky cackled. “That was all part of the plan, those women got extra prison benefits for their part in everything”.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH!” Mia shouted before closing her eyes.

“Shall we begin your treatment?” Becky smiled.

Mia didn’t even open her eyes as Becky pressed a button on the wall. The chair jolted and clicked before the tracks beneath started to move. The chair that Mia was bound to slowly moved forwards, towards the hole in the wall. Mia opened her eyes just in time to see her slipper covered feet disappear into the hole in the wall. The sound of an air compressor filled the room as something surrounded Mia’s ankles, applying more and more pressure all the way around until the noise stopped. Mia tried to pull her feet free but couldn’t.

Becky smiled as she left the room, surrounded by the guards. The door locked behind them, leaving Mia all alone, trying to figure out what was going on.

A few second passed before Mia felt her slippers being removed from her feet. The cool air blew across her large soles.

“HEY, DON’T TAKE THEM OFF!” She scolded.

Mia felt something slowly and lightly drag across her right arch. The ticklish sensation caused Mia to twitch and scrunch her toes. The sensation slowly sped up, covering both of her soles.

“HEY HEHEHEEHEHE STOP HEHEHEHE” She giggled loudly. “WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? IT TICKLESSSS HEHEHEHEHEHEHE”.

“Oh Mia, this is only a brush coating your soles with an oil” Becky said from behind the wall.

“W-W-What oil? Hehehehehehehehe” Mia giggled.

“Well, remember that goo that we both went into earlier. Well that is a special formula I developed. It is designed to make the non-ticklish, ticklish. And the ticklish, even more ticklish” Becky said.

“PLEEHEHEHEHEHEEEAASSEEE” Mia giggled as the brushes stroked across her soles and toes, coating them in oil.

“We are going to tickle you over and over again until your brain waves change and you become a model citizen” Becky said.

The brushes finally stopped and Mia felt a warm heat on her soles.

“What the FUCK is that?” Mia said in panic.

“The oil, once dry will make your feet even more ticklish than you could remember. See you in an hour” Becky said before the lights went off in Mia’s room.

She could faintly see a red glow from the hole in the wall as her feet were slowly heated.

“When I get out of here, YOU’RE DEAD” Mia shouted at the wall.

There was no response.

An hour passed slowly as Mia twitched and scrunched her feet and face in discomfort. The red glow stopped from inside the hole and the bright lights filled Mia’s room. The door unlocked and Becky walked back in with a clipboard and a box. She walked over to Mia and placed the box down on her lap, taking out some sticky pads with wires attached.

“Electric shocks, are you dumb?” Mia scoffed. “I have been tortured that way before”.

“Oh no, these are not to shock you, they are to record your brain activity” Becky said placing one on each of Mia’s temples.

“Look bitch” Mia started. “I have been tortured in every way you can imagine and I never submitted. You might as well give us and send me back to prison”.

“Poor Mia” Becky scoffed, looking up from her clipboard. “You’re not going anywhere. Do you remember how it felt when your family tickled you? How you couldn’t breathe? How you wanted them to stop?”

“Tickling, please” Mia rolled her eyes.

“We have many different techniques to torture your sensitive skin, you will be begging for mercy by the end” Becky said looking back at her clipboard.

“Fat Chance!” Mia scolded.

“Well why don’t we see then” Becky said clicking a remote control.

A TV appeared from above the hole Mia’s feet stuck through. Mia could see her feet from above, she wiggled her toes to check that they were hers.

“Ready to begin Day 1 treatment” Becky called out as she looked up from her clipboard at the screen.

A stiff turkey feather came into view of the screen and stroked across Mia’s left sole.

“EEEEKKKKK” Mia squealed before clamping her mouth shut.

“Does this tickle already?” Becky joked. “This is our least ticklish tool”.

Mia clenched her jaw shut as she watched the feather stroke up and down her sole. Her foot twitched with each stroke. Mia shook her head from side to side, clamping her eyes shut as she tried to focus on something else. The speed of the feather picked up on her left foot, tiny giggles started to escape Mia mouth as she tried to scrunch her long toes up. The feather strokes were becoming unbearable for Mia as her large sole couldn’t escape the tip of the soft feather.

Finally, the tickling stopped. Mia opened her eyes to see Becky stood in front of her, recording something on her clipboard.

“Toe ties please” Becky commanded. “We have enough data on light tickles”.

Mia watched the screen in horror as someone forced her right foot back against the inflatable padding. She tried to fight but wasn’t strong enough, her big toe was tied back before the person did the same to her little toe before moving onto her left foot.

“The funny thing is Mia, anyone can be broken. You have just got to find the right formula” Becky spoke.

“FUCK YOU!” Mia scolded.

Becky took out a feather from her lab coat and began twisting it in front of Mia.

“Everyone is ticklish everywhere, some just need some help in certain areas” Becky said before stroking the feather across Mia’s unprotected neck.

“TEhehehehehehehee Staaaahahahahahaapp hehehehehehehe” Mia instantly began giggling.

Becky removed the feather.

“I bet you didn’t know you were ticklish there, did you?” Becky smiled.

Mia took a deep breath and closed her eyes. They were abruptly opened by a whirring noise. She glanced at Becky’s smiling face before looking at the TV screen. Four bristle covered rollers began spinning in front of her feet. Mia tried to move her feet but couldn’t, she watched them get closer and closer, wincing as they moved in before planting on her feet.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA FUUUCCCKKKK AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” She screamed with laughter as the bristles spun on her arches and toes.

“Try and focus on something else now” Becky joked.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I-I-I CAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAANNNNTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITT TICKLESSSSSSS HEHEHEHEHE HOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Mia screamed.

The rollers on her soles glided up and down her arches and heels whilst the ones on her toes vibrated as the spun. Mia cackled with laughter, shaking her head as much as the strap would let her, tears began to roll down her cheeks. She couldn’t move an inch to do anything about the ultra-ticklish sensation covering her large feet.

Becky took down some notes before exiting the room without a word. Mia looked up at the screen to see a timer of 3 hours begin to count down.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAH LLLEEEEEEEHEHEHEHETTTTT MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OUUUTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” she screamed loudly.

Mia’s torment continued for minute after minute, just as she thought she was going to pass out, the rollers stopped, water dripped onto her face from the ceiling waking her up. A minute of heavy breathing passed before Mia heard a beep. She glanced at the screen to see the rollers spin again.

“No, No, not agaIIIIIINNNNNNN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” she screamed as the tickling started again.

Mia’s feet were tickle tortured over and over as the timer ticked down, repeatedly spraying her with water when she was close to passing out before starting again. The timer finally got to zero but the rollers didn’t stop. Mia’s laughter now silent as the air had been taken from her lungs, the ticklish sensation on her big feet kept her laughing silently until she passed out.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back