• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Project Bexx - ticklish feet

ichbins

TMF Poster
So as retribution for my Anna-Taylor Joy thread, here some real news :D

Project Bexx writes about five phobias and one is:

"Podophobia - fear of feet
Not so much a fear but more I have the MOST TICKLISH feet ever. I CAN NOT DEAL with any kind of touching/ tickling ANYTHING on my feet or I honestly have a full mental breakdown and can't breathe for the next two hours."

I don't know her, maybe someone does?

Man, that sounds wild! Thanks for sharing it here!

I don't know her either, but I think I found her Instagram and also her Facebook page:

instagram.com/projectbexx/

facebook.com/projectbexx/

Unfortunately, no feet pics. It seems that she's not so much known. Where did you find this information about her?

So as retribution for my Anna-Taylor Joy thread, here some real news :D

Project Bexx writes about five phobias and one is:

"Podophobia - fear of feet
Not so much a fear but more I have the MOST TICKLISH feet ever. I CAN NOT DEAL with any kind of touching/ tickling ANYTHING on my feet or I honestly have a full mental breakdown and can't breathe for the next two hours."

I don't know her, maybe someone does?

Gosh. Descriptions like that *really* get me.

Just my 1 1/8th cents, I have never considered anybody that has used YouTube to get "YouTube famous" an actual celebrity.

Just my 1 1/8th cents, I have never considered anybody that has used YouTube to get "YouTube famous" an actual celebrity.

What exactly is your definition of a celebrity then? YouTubers are undeniably, extremely famous. I don't particularly like the content that they are most known for, but then again I also don't like pop music or shows on the CW. I can't really deny that Katy Perry or the cast of Riverdale are celebrities based on the fact that I don't like what they're famous for. What's different about getting famous on YouTube than anywhere else?

What exactly is your definition of a celebrity then? YouTubers are undeniably, extremely famous. I don't particularly like the content that they are most known for, but then again I also don't like pop music or shows on the CW. I can't really deny that Katy Perry or the cast of Riverdale are celebrities based on the fact that I don't like what they're famous for. What's different about getting famous on YouTube than anywhere else?

I judge celebrity based on how far ones brand extends. Like if I see your face on ads, billboards, on major news outlets, if people recognize and now your name on the street.etc. It's no doubt youtubers are celebs, but most of them are in the C-list range I would say. Incredibly famous within their online bubble, but they could probably walk down the street and into stores in most major cities without hassle. It's no surprise the most famous ones are the ones who expanded into other ventures like Lily Singh and Jake/Logan Paul.

Yeah, I'm with you. It's better for us to consider a celebrity as a person that's minimally known for something, whether this fame was acquired on the internet or not ...

If we only considered celebrities the women that are actresses, musicians, athletes, TV personalities - the commonly categories that we understand as celebrities categories -, we'd miss lots of great content involving beautiful girls ...

In the end, that section nowadays is about ticklish girls that are minimally known. That's better for us, we have more content. I only see advantages for us on it ...

I was never sure what to share or not because of this. I feel like if the person is any kind of public figure we share it because it’s good content. This section would be barren if we only did full on celebrities.

But for example I saw multiple admissions from a Instagram fitness model with over 220k followers, jennamyersfit, about being extremely ticklish during pedicures. Would someone like that make the cut or no?

I was never sure what to share or not because of this. I feel like if the person is any kind of public figure we share it because it’s good content. This section would be barren if we only did full on celebrities.

But for example I saw multiple admissions from a Instagram fitness model with over 220k followers, jennamyersfit, about being extremely ticklish during pedicures. Would someone like that make the cut or no?

Sure, Feetadell! That’d be a great addition to the forum!

Can you share it here or can you create a thread with her name?

I judge celebrity based on how far ones brand extends. Like if I see your face on ads, billboards, on major news outlets, if people recognize and now your name on the street.etc. It's no doubt youtubers are celebs, but most of them are in the C-list range I would say. Incredibly famous within their online bubble, but they could probably walk down the street and into stores in most major cities without hassle. It's no surprise the most famous ones are the ones who expanded into other ventures like Lily Singh and Jake/Logan Paul.

I agree with this. Honestly, I've felt for a while that we could use a "youtube/social media" subsection in the celebrity section. I just don't consider a lot of these random youtubers that get posted here to be celebrities, but that's just one man's opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back