• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kats feet " Today just Go for it, like dont stop!

Ice Princess

Verified
So, i get a message from Kat asking to come in. Said she just needed a REALLY GOOD LAUGH. She just had her toes done and just needed a good legit laugh! How can you not love her!! So, we put her feet in the inverted stocks ( foot ticklers DREAM position ) and seriously went after them as best we could,,just using EVERYTHING we had on them,, It was as perfect a foot tickling session you could ever have! And after it was over.."wow,,Ok, That was fun LOL" As a foot tickling fan I'm sure this is one you will want to watch and watch again,,Get your popcorn ready because these perfect feet are right in your face! Her laugh,,well, get in a comfy chair and ENJOY!!

FULL CLIP HERE
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/25522369">Kats feet " Today just Go for it, like dont stop!</a>

Attachments

• katgo4ita.jpg
    katgo4ita.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 474
  • katgo4itc.jpg
    katgo4itc.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 683
  • katgo4itd.jpg
    katgo4itd.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 641
  • katgoforitb.jpg
    katgoforitb.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 614
  • katgo4itPREV1.mp4
    5.4 MB
  • katgo4itPREV2.mp4
    5 MB
Just goes to show what can happen when ya arent aome creep looking for feet to tickle. These women enjoy you, and just being around you. Very cool.

wow not not often get a cute girl like kate get gets her feet done at salon and then come over ask to be in weight bench ankles locked down as some one gets tickle those perfect feet after that get fresh pedicure and how ticklish it be and hear words kate say go for it dont stop makes wanna tickle those feet make make music to my ears and laugh as well job well done,

i know right, almost ALL of the women we work with become like friends,, its really awesome
Just goes to show what can happen when ya arent aome creep looking for feet to tickle. These women enjoy you, and just being around you. Very cool.

It's so cool how close you become with your girls. To the point where they're calling you up saying "Can you please tickle me? I need it". That says a lot about you, and it says a lot about the environment that you provide. Both must be absolutely great.

When will we see Kats bellybutton tickled again? It's been a while. Same with Cam. Also Amanda has yet to have her bellybutton tickled.

Kat is such a tickle lover's dream. Cute as a button, perfect feet, super ticklish, and likes it enough to come in after a fresh pedi and ask for a ride in the stocks?

i so agree with eric w 86 kat is great sport to best of all kat likes to be tickled so do the other girls keep up the good work.

You're definetely right about the dream position :) Great girl and wonderful stocks!

She has amazing feet!!!!! I think we need to see her tickle you too Ice, and then see the two of you tickled together!!!!:spermey:

i love see more cute girls both feet put in laugh stocks at same time as other girls take turns tickle each feet .

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back