• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A tortuous tickling! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I entered the soundproof torture cell and ready for me the ex Russian agent for the KGB who'd been exposed as a traitor also working for the US CIA under the guise of Connor Jameson but who was infact Vladmir Bakov and now prisoner in Saratov Prison and during his routine initial medical the interesting discovery made given the babinski test which has meant he faces the most dreadful torment as his weakness will be systematically used against him as torture beginning tonight a couple of hours after his arrival at the prison

Secured to the restraint bed the handsome 34yr old 6'1" agent's upturned socked size 13 soles exposed and he vulnerable, unable to defend himself. Secured and blindfold as this magnifies the sensations delivered and gagged as this increasing his sense of helplessness as impossible to beg and plead for mercy or even have the relief of screaming out loud in pure ticklish agony, instead reactions muffled by the cruel gag! What had been made very evident by his reaction during the medical was that Vladmir cannot stand being tickled on his super sensitive feet, a very effective torture for him and one I would delight in subjecting him to enduring, driving him absolutely insane and as well as his feet being undeniably, totally, terribly ticklish; for a man known for being a womaniser; so emasculating for him!

I pride myself on being a senior interrogator and regularly indulge in my passion for male feet and delivering tickle and lickle torture to suitable prisoners like Vladmir, who will react and respond to being teased and tormented over and over again having no defense against involuntary forced laughter feeling as helpless as helpless gets with no means of control and for me the non-consensual element exciting as the subjects I indulge in teasing and tormenting are most usually straight, often married but not accustomed to being touched by another man, much less tickled! As known feet my area of interest and a bonus of tickle torture being it can be employed day and night and leaves no marks of being used and is remarkably effective as a tool used for a prisoner's sleep deprivation!

I approached the bed once the door of the cell was closed and secured as now just me, Vladmir and Vladmir's feet which smelled like feet in his black nylon socks as I'd requested he not permitted a shower and changing into prison regulation white socks until after his initiation punishment, warm n' sweaty feet being the most sensitive and feet smelling and tasting like feet the more appealing to me! I smiled blowing on the socked soles of his feet hearing him moan and caught by surprise his feet secured together flexing!

"Good evening Vladmir and a pleasure to meet you and your feet, yes Vladmir these two size 13 feet of special interest to me Mmmm feet with a definite rich foot smell making them all the more appealing to me and I of course know you can't bear any kind of attention given to your feet which makes them both all the more attractive to me ... you might as well face it Vladmir your feet are going nowhere; well not strictly true, they're going to be taking a trip to ticklish hell, try to move them but secured tight they're here for the duration! You feel the cool air on these socked soles Vladmir, that's me blowing on them and Mmmm these feet smell awesome!"

I enjoyed verbally taunting him saying his being very handsome with an athletic build, his dark brown hair and eyes due to his gypsy roots my seeing making him very appealing to women and was sure equally to some men but understanding men of no interest to him and saying this breathing in the aroma of his socked feet so he heard me and saying I going to enjoy initiating him in enduring the touch of another man and touching him where he'd hate it most; his feet, his super ticklish feet! I told him I had an insatiable foot fetish and loved tasting feet so licking feet or lickling feet and this means of torment on bared feet especially induces uncontrollable laughing and crying at first and builds into a loss of control of the nervous system becoming extreme torture!

I then ran my tongue slowly and methodically over the length of the socked soles of Vladmir's feet and loved licking the soles and smelling his feet through the sheer nylon socks and then sucked on his socked toes as he moaned and tried so hard to squirm free but going nowhere, his socked toes wiggling in my mouth and indulged in affording the socked soles of his feet a long and slathering lick! His socked feet moist with his sweat and my saliva were mine and with my fingers I slowly and lightly caressed his feet as he moaned telling him later he'd be in hysterics; laughing and begging and relishing seeing his secured soles presented to me against his will.

"Feeling the caress the tickle Vladmir, infuriating right just very lightly stroking the length of each foot, I'm curious which one's the more ticklish but these feet seem pretty well matched and nicely shaped feet which socked have a tangy taste and smelling so raunchy I know bare will taste so ripe and I will revel in being your torturer both day n' night with one fixation Vladmir; your feet both socked and bare as you being so ticklish, so licklish on your feet making them irresistible! If you keep moving your feet you invite me to caress them more so be a man and keep your feet still, it's just a tickle, you can take it as what other option do you have, feel my very light stroking over these nylon soles and be grateful for the protection these socks give you as soon these socks will be off Vladmir and you will learn what torture tickling is like! Your'e going to tell me how hideously ticklish and licklish your feet are when you're ungagged briefly and where exactly on your feet tickles the most excruciatingly and you'll identify what tickle tools I'm using on your feet as I love seeing ticklish guys suffer Vladmir, seeing them thrash about on this bed, barefoot, their soles wrinkling and toes wiggling enduring prolonged tickling with no holds barred; xtreme tickle torture my speciality!"

Saying this I rubbed the pads of my fingers over his nylon soles as wet with sweat they slid easily over the length of them both! The rich smell of his damp socked feet smelled awesome as my head on line with them I sniffed in their odour which was musky and somewhat athletic and I caressed the soles of his feet very lightly through both damp socks! I admired the shape of his feet, their size, their smell and as I could see his toes perfectly proportioned to his feet!

I put pressure on his soles through his stinky black nylon socks and then very slowly peeled them off and taunted him I was pulling his socks off and to beg me not to take off his socks as I was going to deliver him the worst ticklish nightmare once his size 13 feet were bare and he tried but gagged not being understood as I told him while very slowly peeling off one sock and then the other and smiled as desperately he clenched his toes to make it harder pulling them off but told him not to be so silly and stroked his bared soles so the socks slid off his toes!

"Oh Vladmir what amazing manly looking feet these are and naturally tanned making them so attractive and feel so moist n' clammy and sweaty feet my favourite kind and smelling so good they'll taste of sweat and be quite a foot feast for me and future sessions in socks and bare it will be fun subjecting these soles to the heat lamp and then caressing them with an artists brush, your soles a perfect canvas!"

I inhaled both soles and toes deeply and then lapped over both soles which tasted delicious, salty and wet with his fresh sweat from the day as I pressed my lips to his soles and ran my fingers between his toes, each toe in turn and then stroked the arches of his bare feet driving him crazy and drew the tines of the comb across his arches and pulling his toes so his soles were taut it really tickle tormented him! His bare soles at my disposal, both right where I wanted them I stopped tickling them and instead rubbed and massaged them!

"Vladmir as well as tickling and lickling your feet I will just fondle and feel them up, caress and massage them as from tonight your feet are my feet both day n' night whenever I feel like enjoying them as I do other prisoners selected here for regular visitations from me as everyone has their own unique foot smell and taste, level of ticklishness and areas where the most ticklish and licklish! Yours clearly being your arches and along the centre of these soles! I am so going to enjoy exploiting the sensitivity of these feet and I'm an insomniac so prepare to be rudely woken from sleep in the future whether soles licked or stroked but mine to torment and tease. Not often but sometimes helped by another ticklee who you can imagine like seeing someone suffer the same ticklish n' licklish fate they do and you will be tickled into agreeing to tormenting ticklees yourself as initially not something you'll be willing to do!"

I then uncapped the inkless biro pen and began drawing it over the soles of Vladmir's feet and across his arches which was hellish for him as his toes wiggled and he laughed insanely, I stopped to lick his soles and suck and nibble his toes and then resuming massaging them both and sensually knowing how being a heterosexual man just how emasculating and humiliating and embarrassing it had to be for him to have his feet being felt up by another man as I told him his feet smelled and tasted so manly which made them all the more appealing and knowing his feet being somwhere his female conquests would not be invited, much less welcomed enjoying which made my doing so all the more sexciting and told him I meant it as his feet had my dick rock hard which I imagined was not something he'd want to hear or imagine! Rubbing his feet saying my not interested in guy's asses or dicks but their feet; a whole different story!

I attacked both soles of Vladmir's feet tickling them like a madman and gagged he started screaming and laughing and though making futile attempts could'nt get his feet out of my range and soon was driven hysterical! My fingers having taken full advantage of Vladmir's sensitivity I introduced the feather! I taunted him that I couldn't believe such an alpha-male type could be so damn ticklish on his large size 13 feet but glad every session would be evil tickle torture for him as very gently I brushed the feather over his soles and slid the tendrils in between his toes and drew it back and forth in between each toe one by one! Soon Vladmir an hysterical wreck! The sensations from the feather proving deliciously unbearable for him and ungagged I told him to describe to me in detail just how ticklish his feet were and he needed to sound convincing!

"My feet are fucking crazy ticklish, very ticklish, ten out ten ticklish, hell they are off the scale ticklish, they are ticklish all over, even the tops of my feet are ticklish, my heels are ticklish, both arches and my toes and all over both soles please stop tickling my feet I can't take it please!"

I smiled and then gagged him again! I told him the problem was he hated having his feet tickled and my loving tickling them and he being in prison and convicted of treason he lucky to escape being sentenced to death and given a life sentence as it was guaranteed every session with me he'd die laughing but live to see another day! I then drew the quill end of the feather across both his upturned soles and repeated the teasing strokes over and over and over again! Vladmir losing any sense of masculine control and dignity as he let rip with muffled giggles being trapped in ticklish hell! Each ticklish stroke a reminder to him of his helplessness and vulnerability, complete inability to escape the dreadful torment of torture tickling as I replacd the quill of the feather with my devilish fingers!

I dragged my fingers the length of his soles and testing the smoothness of his skin as he giggled in desperation as I told him that his soles were so soft it amazed me but meant them being super sensitive as I lightly pinched the toes of each foot and ran my fingers over the exposed soles of his feet taking full advantage of Vladmir's undeniable sensitivity! Rembering how much he'd hated the sensation I again licked the soles of his feet with an intimacy which always drives straight guys like Vladmir berserk as they don't know how to handle and react to another guy's mouth all over their feet, even licklish being more bearable if it was a female tongue lapping the length of their soles and sliding in between their toes but another man's disgusts them!

"Mmmm fuck your feet taste awesome Vladmir, their taste and their smell addictive and have to tell you I'm hooked, you best get accustomed to me enjoying your feet Vladmir as I reckon daily and nightly torment in store and random visits but be sure never early morning freshly showered, your feet will always smell and taste of you not soap!"

Saying this I leaned into both of his feet inhaling their aroma fully and licked the outer edges of both and suckled his toes lightly and nibbled the balls and soles of his feet and lightly stroked under his toes as his feet instantly tensed up as I teasingly stroked his soles a little harder and reveled in hearing his helpless and ticklish laughter as he squrimed about on the restraint bed and Vladmir's feet tasted so damn delicious, I went crazy with my mouth. He gasped out loud, followed by a load moan. Licking in between his toes with my eager tongue I then took all of his toes in my mouth one foot at a time and sucked hard on them!

Then when both feet saliva lubed my resuming tickling his feet. He started laughing immediately as I attacked his bare size 13 feet with my fingers and tauntingly especially tormenting him by slowly running my index finger up and down his soles. Even muffled Vladmir laughed even louder as I stroked his soles like crazy, running my her fingers teasingly up n' down his soles. Soon Vladmir in hysterical and frantic laughter! His arches especially sensitive and I concentrated a focus of ticklish and licklish attention on them both and it gives me as their interrogator such a rush being so easily in control of Vladmir and other male prisoners so easily, controlling their feet not their laughter in reaction and ticklish and licklish response to my delivering tickling and lickling sensations of intensity to their vulnerable feet!

I loved hearing Vladmir's moans at the touch of my hands on his soles as massaging them both his anticipating the inevitable tickling I would indulge in subjecting them to enduring to my selfish satisfaction and sadistic amusement and delight and my having the knowledge that Vladmir wouyld do anything to prevent me from tickling his hopelessly ticklish feet! His immediate hysterical reactions and seeing his feet flexing and toes clenching and splaying all the encouragment necessary for me to be invited to continue and as I tell my ticklees; having only themselves to blame for teasing me by their own ticklish and licklish reactions! Their even muffled howls of tortuous laughter being so inviting and encouraging my using a favourite tickle tool, the electric toothbrush!

Running it's revolving bristles across their defenseless soles guarantees them being kept in a constant state of hysterics, helplessly struggling and shrieking into the gag as the bristles, my fingers or tongue assault their soles mercilessly or the quill of the feather or tines of a comb or hairbrush rapidly stroke over their bare soles! I relish in witnessing their unbearably ticklish body vibrations as they laugh, scream, yell and howl in reaction to the horrible ticklish sensations they're subjected to enduring for my pleasure!

Once tiring of tasting the deliciousness of their feet and the smell of them my then lubing their feet with oil and baby oil favoured as it makes the soles of their ridiculously ticklish feet even smoother and correspondingly more sensitive and the oil gently and lightly rubbed in by me firmly wearing a mischievious grin on my face as I witness their reactions instantly helplessly laughing at this deliberately cruel torture as taking my time oiling their feet, every inch of them and under and in between their toes and dancing my fingers over their newly oiled soles, sometimes then heating them with the hairdryer and then stroking them with the hairbush or comb or electric toothbrush depending on my mood and how much I want them to suffer! It's guaranteed they're reacting with demented and forced laughter as they trip into ticklish hell!

I also knowing having shot their spunk being even more sensitive I often indulge in edging them so keeping them on the brink of orgasm repeatedly by rubbing their oiled up dicks sensually but then denied immediate relief via their subjection to merciless tickling and this torment particularly exciting when joined by another ticklee as they will be given the job of exciting the victim by stroking the victim's dick, balls and even stroking his asshole teasingly as I then indulge in torture tickling their feet from heels to toes! I focusing on a light stroking and caress or a maddening teasingly tortuous tickle but with the result being they denied orgasm and instead moaning from this happening but followed by incessant laughter from the maddening teasing and interspersed with low moans of pleasure when again they're fondled and especially effective being the feather stroking their dicks and balls! Simultaneously the teasing tickle resumed by me over the soles of their feet trapping them in ticklish agony!

Over and over again happening so their need to cum ever increasing and becoming annoyingly frustrating for them being edged over and over again as they learn pain is so close to pleasure and desperate to orgasm but denied them again and again and my knowing lickling their defenseless and vulnerable feet drives them absolutely crazy especially when ready to shoot their loads which denied them appeals to my perverted pleasure! Vladmir yet to be subjected to this but right now my enjoying getting to know his size 13 feet! I indulged in stroking the soles of Vladmir's gorgeous feet and then engaged in using the feather again stroking the length of each sole in turn and sliding the tendrils under and in between his toes having instantaneous ticklish results as I tell him that it's important and necessary for me to determine where on the feet my ticklees the most ticklish as wanting to make the ticklish experiences as tortuously ticklish as possible!

The tip of the stiff feather suddenly became a guided missile of tickle torture as it maneuvered and tickled its way around the heel and the arch of Vladmir's left foot. I ran the feather up to the toes of his left foot and ticked across the bottom of all of his toes on that foot. After a few tickling strokes across the toes then stroked the very ticklish spots between his toes! Doing the same with his right foot Vladmir was helplessly tickle tortured. The stiff revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush tickled both bare soles vigorously resulting in Vladmir's loud roars of laughter as I assured him that he would be a favourite of mine to torture tickle and lickle as his feet smelled so awesome, tasted so delicious and were so hideously sensitive so a delight to tickle and lickle!

I then subjected him to dealing with my glove covered in velcro! The rough materail having even stiffer bristles than the electric toothbrush and delivering an excruciatingly ticklish massage over his soles as rubbed over them rapidly being torture and able to massage his arches, heels and every area of the soles of his feet with ease delivering an intense tickling massaging up n' down the length of both of his bare feet! When joined by a ticklee they will use the feather tool over Vladmir's balls and dick and stroke his inner thighs as I focus the sonicare's revolving bristles masterfully tickling and teasing his feet!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back