• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A (fake) Tickling Movie Preview/Trailer

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hey y’all,

So, I wasn’t sure where to post this, and keep in mind this is REALLYYY stupid. Like, very dumb. It’s a Thursday afternoon and I got bored at work and so I obviously went on YouTube to watch something and I saw a trailer for a movie pop up as an ad. Completely unrelated.

I am having a session with a male ler friend of mine (and he’s staying here at our home for a few days) this weekend. And then it hit me, what if…I made…(him specifically) a movie preview to our session(s) but obviously only in text form because I’m not THAT cool. So then I started giggling and the creativity I’ve never had before just hit me all at once.

And then this is what I came up with. It’s a Frankenstein creation. Is it REALLY BAD? Yes. Is it hella cringe? Also yes. Am i oddly proud of this, that randomly came from my brain? Ummmm yeah! Am i still giggling about it like 2hrs later? YUP!

So my friend who’s visiting, he told me that he thinks it’s worth sharing, so here it is. You were warned lol

(Deep narrator voice) “In a world, where no lee is safe. Where no wrist is left unbound. Where no sole is left untouched. Where no laughter is left unheard….there is but one person who can fulfill the job. (Camera pans to hysterically laughing lees squirming and squealing) There is nowhere you can run. Nowhere you can hide. And ALL your spots, will be FOUND! (Camera pans to lees begging for the tickling to stop) No words you can say, no prayers to be answered, no pleas you can give, no begging that will work. To. Stop. It. (Scene gets quiet and screen goes black, then some lee saying oh no please not again, not there and then a loud crescendo of laughter) All you can do, is, laugh. (Camera pans to you.) and it’s coming sooner than you think, to a home, a bed, and a couch near you. In less than 40 hours, prepare to be, undoubtedly and completely, tickled. (Screen goes black and then the title of the movie shows up).
The Ler
(and then screen goes black and there’s the voice of a young woman like myself saying…) I think maybe I’m just a little bit ticklish (and she giggles). Coming 10/9/2021” (Preview ends!)

Hope that was worth your attention and you didn’t get secondhand embarrassment for me lol

But yeah, you could say I’m a little hyped about seeing him!

I am ready to get wrecked, destroyed, annihilated, and left in ruins!

Last edited:
Creative and cute. Let us know when you have your casting call.

Pfff it was a good idea, deserving of recognition wherever it appears.

*hypes repeatedly*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back