• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being restrained with socks or barefoot

xboxgamer2000

TMF Poster
I know this is not a tickle related question. But i have been wondering this for a while

Lees before you get tied up do you prefer to be barefoot or have socks on?
Same question goes for lers too.

Lers before you tie up your lee do you like to have them be barefoot or have socks/nylons?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

As a ler, I prefer complete protection of lee's feet - socks and shoes both. But since in a country I leave in people always take off their footwear at home, it almost never happens in "casual" scenarious, only in sessions :)

When I am tying someone up to tickle them, I usually have them keep their socks on until I'm ready to go to town on their ticklish feet! Keeps them warm and sensitive! ;)

I think keeping socks on until the moment of bondage or right after is just an overall better experience. I prefer really clean and sensitive feet and for me, socks always help with those things.

It’s also kind of a funny feeling of like, your feet are being released from the captivity of the socks only to be trapped in a different sense of captivity. Lol maybe too metaphorical

Ler.

Socks on the lee, gives multiple layers of anticipation.

Ler.

Socks on the lee, gives multiple layers of anticipation.

It's nearly impossible to go from being tickled in socks then stripped to bare, it's such a natural and chaotic progression

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back