• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What happened to Funhouse Clips?

Agent Of Chaos

TMF Expert
Funhouse Clips was and is one of my favorite tickle studios. Between getting some of the best known names for some videos, and the adventures of Bobby Tickles, I got plenty of their stuff when they were on C4S. Well, recently, it just occurred to me that searching for them on there turns up nothing. No records, no vids, nada. What happened to that studio?

It may have had something to do with the C4S Terms of Service changes. I think producers had to respond within a certain timeframe to keep their store.

Funhouse Clips was and is one of my favorite tickle studios. Between getting some of the best known names for some videos, and the adventures of Bobby Tickles, I got plenty of their stuff when they were on C4S. Well, recently, it just occurred to me that searching for them on there turns up nothing. No records, no vids, nada. What happened to that studio?

Do you happen to have any funhouse tickling clips involving Twix?

I was wondering that too. I loved his material, bought a few of his clips, and was about to buy more when *poof* gone. :'(

Unfortunately the sense of entitlement from some users prompted some producers to respond in kind by simply haulting production or closing their studios. Don't know if that's what happened here, but if it was it blows my mind that it surprises some when it does...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back