• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Bride

unclejobo

TMF Poster
This happened a few weeks ago, names removed for obvious reasons.

I was at a wedding for the weekend, my girlfriend was the maid of honour to her best friend from childhood. The bride was a petite, 30 year old brunette, probably around 5 foot tall. She was a rock chick, every time I saw her, she wore Dr Martins of various colours. I had never seen her feet before and to be honest, it never crossed my mind.
Anyway, the evening party was in full swing, drinks were flowing but towards the end of the night, the bride was nowhere to be seen.
At around 11pm, the music changed to heavy rock music which wasn’t our taste so we decided to head back to our room for a night cap with one of the bridesmaids. As I walked through the lobby, there was a small room to the side. I popped my head in to have a look and there was the bride, asleep in the sofa, curled up in a ball facing the backrest. Her tiny soles sticking out from under her wedding dress. Her feet were flawlessly smooth, no bigger than a size 3 uk.
I pointed the bride out to my girlfriend and she walked in with one of the bridesmaids to try and wake her up, but nothing. The bridesmaid than lightly tickled the brides foot, instantly causing her foot to twitch. She did it again but a little harder, causing the bride to flinch, let out a giggle and turn her head around to see us three.
My girlfriend tried to get her to go to bed but she grunted and turned back over. My girlfriend smiled at the bridesmaid before scattering her nails over both of the bare feet. The bride instantly giggled again before pulling her feet under her wedding dress. The two of them tried again to get her to go to bed but nothing, so I stepped up.
“We are going to tickle your feet until you go to bed” I said jokingly.
This was met by another grunt before she turned her head away.
I grabbed her ankles from under her dress and held them down as my girlfriend tickled her feet. The bride started laughing and trying to free herself but she couldn’t pull her feet free, my girlfriends nails danced over her small soles as she laughed and thrashed around for another 30 seconds before she submitted, I let her up.
As we got back to our room, I said to my girlfriend. “She’s even more ticklish than you” jokingly.
She then proceeded to tell me about when they had pedicures the day before and the bride laughed the whole way through it. Unfortunately, no video was taken.

This happened a few weeks ago, names removed for obvious reasons.

I was at a wedding for the weekend, my girlfriend was the maid of honour to her best friend from childhood. The bride was a petite, 30 year old brunette, probably around 5 foot tall. She was a rock chick, every time I saw her, she wore Dr Martins of various colours. I had never seen her feet before and to be honest, it never crossed my mind.
Anyway, the evening party was in full swing, drinks were flowing but towards the end of the night, the bride was nowhere to be seen.
At around 11pm, the music changed to heavy rock music which wasn’t our taste so we decided to head back to our room for a night cap with one of the bridesmaids. As I walked through the lobby, there was a small room to the side. I popped my head in to have a look and there was the bride, asleep in the sofa, curled up in a ball facing the backrest. Her tiny soles sticking out from under her wedding dress. Her feet were flawlessly smooth, no bigger than a size 3 uk.
I pointed the bride out to my girlfriend and she walked in with one of the bridesmaids to try and wake her up, but nothing. The bridesmaid than lightly tickled the brides foot, instantly causing her foot to twitch. She did it again but a little harder, causing the bride to flinch, let out a giggle and turn her head around to see us three.
My girlfriend tried to get her to go to bed but she grunted and turned back over. My girlfriend smiled at the bridesmaid before scattering her nails over both of the bare feet. The bride instantly giggled again before pulling her feet under her wedding dress. The two of them tried again to get her to go to bed but nothing, so I stepped up.
“We are going to tickle your feet until you go to bed” I said jokingly.
This was met by another grunt before she turned her head away.
I grabbed her ankles from under her dress and held them down as my girlfriend tickled her feet. The bride started laughing and trying to free herself but she couldn’t pull her feet free, my girlfriends nails danced over her small soles as she laughed and thrashed around for another 30 seconds before she submitted, I let her up.
As we got back to our room, I said to my girlfriend. “She’s even more ticklish than you” jokingly.
She then proceeded to tell me about when they had pedicures the day before and the bride laughed the whole way through it. Unfortunately, no video was taken.

Wow great experience, too bad you have no pictures of her or her feet ! Thanks for sharing.

Re: ticklish bride

I found the story interesting, but where was her new husband? Why was she in a little side room passed out, or at least sleeping?
When I got married 36 years ago, my hubby couldn't get me up to our room quick enough to tickle me crazy all night,(among other activities).
I hope their marriage is still strong.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back