• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unique foot bondage devices?

Phineas

1st Level Orange Feather
'ey.

So I was shooting a video with a model the other day. It was a custom, and the customer requested a specific position that her feet be in. It was easily achievable by simply holding her down and using my hands, but as I was describing the bit to her she smirked, nodded toward my bag of tricks, and quipped, "I'll bet you have some kind of crazy bondage device for that."

Unfortunately I had to admit that I didn't, but I do recall seeing a photo posted here of some weird wine-press-looking thing that compressed the foot like a vice, bending the toes back and stretching the arch taut. This thing probably would have been perfect for this shoot, but it also got me thinking that maybe I need some new toys. I appear to be having a blonde moment though and I can't find the thread the photo was posted in.

So... I has a question and a request.

1) Does anyone know this thing I'm talking about, and where I can get it? I googled three or four different variations on the term "foot press", "foot vice", or "foot bondage" and came up empty.

2) Link me to your favorite compact, easily transportable, foot-bondage devices that would drive a ticklish model to infinity and beyond. Ideally stuff other than simple cuffs, toe ties, or the like (I already have those) and doesn't need to be attached to anything, because for some reason motels go out of their way to make beds unbondageable.

Gratzi,
Me

Sounds like a device used back in the day by RealTickling. I'll PM you a couple links if I can find any.

IMG_20201027_143859_642.jpg

It wasn't hard at all for my husband to build. He has no plans to start selling them.

That wouldn't be hard to make at all. Some wood, all thread, done.

That's the one. Thanks guys, I may look into building one myself although without the body board.

I imagine it could be painful for the person in that thing. Can anyone shed light on that?

Whoever made that must be great at working with metals. I don't even know how you'd be able to get such a custom fit on a person's toes. :)

You wouldn't. That's CGI and there's no seams or hinges that I can see that would allow the device to be put on. It's a great picture, though! If such a thing were possible I'd love to have one.

And yeah, toe ties bother me precisely because of how often I see clips with literal purple toes in them. At that point I stop enjoying the video and start to feel concern for the model's well-being.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back