• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let’s Chat

the-ticklish-helper

TMF Regular
Hi everyone!

So I am curious to know from you all. What is one thing we can do to try and help us in the community normalize our fetish/kink?

I'll put in my two cents on this.

First, I would say, there's nothing to "normalize" about tickling. It is normal, just as the vast majority of fetishes are normal, by which I'm guessing you mean acceptable to society in general.

Second, support each other in the community. Even within the tickling community there will be many varieties of what folks are into. I think it's okay to say, "sorry but I'm not into that" but blanket statements of a specific variant being "gross" somehow not to a specific liking doesn't help.

Third, work towards getting positive coverage of kinks and fetishes in media. Alternative sex and play practices discussed in media tend to fall into two camps: a complete joke to be laughed at or something that will lead you to death or to killing someone (added bonus if said kinkster is a murderer). When something kink-shaming comes up in media, speak up and tell why that is unacceptable.

Shameless plug: I created a card and dice game with the hopes of getting adults to recognize and understand kinks/fetishes as integral parts of human nature and a viable way of connecting with someone else in a relationship. I'm working towards gaining an audience and marketing it. Facebook page for "Kinksters" can be located here: https://www.facebook.com/Kinksters-...Kinks-and-Couples-100800178987483/?tn-str=k*F

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back