• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Tickled The Girl From My Leasing Office (M/F)

Very well told. Would love to know how you broached the subject, and maybe a little more description of her (age, etc)

Bravo!

Great story completely and I glad you went with it and it's awesome she was such a gd sport! Thanks for sharing this story with us all

Biscuit,

Thanks for the response! I met Tori last year when I first moved into my place. I found her both VERY attractive and friendly. She’s 28 years old, tall, and has a slender build. She has a “girl next door” look that’s I’m REALLY into. We struck up a friendship pretty early after I moved in. I saw her a lot because packages here are delivered to the leasing office - so I’d get plenty of face-to-face with her whenever I picked anything up. We ended up getting really close and shared a lot of personal stuff with one another - at this point we’re really comfortable around one another. I tease her & she teases me. Giving each other a hard time is sort of who we are as friends.

Well, last week I went to the leasing office to pick up a package. I noticed that Tori was dangling her foot out of her heel. I told her she had very pretty feet - it kind of slipped but I was feeling playful anyway. She gave me a funny look and asked if I had a foot fetish (I promise if you compliment a girl’s feet in ANYWAY way that this WILL be the response you get). I told her I did and she asked about my fetish. Then I sort of threw a Hail Mary. I asked her if she would be interested in coming over and allowing me the honor of playing with her feet. She asked me what that meant and I replied “mainly tickling.” She told me she was adventurous but didn’t know if being tickled was for her. I laughed it off as casually as I could (I was pretty giddy to have made it that far anyway) and told her to let me know if she changed her mind. Well, she changed her mind a few days later. She texted me the day she would end up coming over. Here’s the last few messages (the whole conversation is way too long):

Tori F: do u still wanna tickle me? (Scandalous emoji x 3)

Me: yes I do very much

Tori F: ok what are you gonna do?

Me: what do you mean? Like how will I tickle you? (Laughing emoji)

Tori F: yes! Lol

Me: haha it won’t be bad I promise!

Me: if you let me, I’ll tie your wrists and ankles so that you don’t flail around and kill me (Laughing emoji & Skull and crossbones emoji)

Me: then I’ll tickle your bare feet and I’ll probably tickle your belly too

Tori F: OMG. For how long? I don’t think I’ll last long (Skull and crossbones emoji)

Me: however long you let me!

Tori F: Ah!!! Ok! What should I wear? (scandalous emoji)

Me: a black bikini would be nice…

Tori F: …

Me: jk! Wear whatever makes you comfortable!!!

Tori F: hahaha k! I’ll be over at like 9ish

Me: awesome! Can’t wait! (Scandalous emoji)

The real question is... are you going to turn this into a relationship? I love seeing a fetish bring two people together, especially when one is a vanilla to the tickle fetish

I think she's definitely interested. Kudo's on creating a new Lee... haha
Wonderful telling of this story too. I hope this continues.

Generally, I advise people to not mention or cop to any kind of "fetish" immediately, until it's already clear the girl likes you as a dating prospect entirely separate from that. Especially in a work environment. Too much of a chance she'll think you're creepy and tell all the co-workers about what a twisted, scary perv you are.

But right here is an exception story that goes against what I'd do, and I'm happy for you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back