Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/23/2021

See some spam on the forum? Report it with the ! in a Triangle symbol. We'll clean it up.

New from MTJ

Hell Week
Yearbook #1

Click here
10/08/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

I Tickled The Girl From My Leasing Office (M/F)

I’ll admit that this is my second attempt at writing this one… I tried to write this last night (when this story stakes place) but I was shaking with pleasure and too distracted. Here’s the synopsis:

I tickled the girl from my apartment’s leasing office last night. Her name is Tori. She’s 5’11” (by far the tallest girl I’ve ever tickled) with a slender build (and the longest *bites knuckles* torso I’ve ever seen.) She has long brown hair and hazel eyes.

Anyway, she showed up to my place around 9:30. She was wearing a Salty Dog sweater and leggings (not what I was hoping for but bare with me…) we had already talked about the session and she was cool with everything that was going to go down - BUT - I still felt weird about just jumping right into it. We ended up talking for probably an hour. Then we watched half an episode of Squid Game on Netflix. Tori was the one who broke the ice. She could tell I was stalling. She told me I didn’t need to feel weird or anything and that she was ready to get into it. I could tell she was getting tired and wanted to get me to get on with it. I ***almost*** chickened out. I didn’t want to go on with it if she was tired or annoyed or uninterested or all of the above. I’m SO glad I didn’t. We went into my room and I put some music on to lighten the mood. Her eyes got HUGE when she saw the restraints piled on my mattress. She picked them up and giggled and said “WOAH!” “WHAT?” “SERIOUSLY???” I could tell she was excited. I told her to lay down and strike a “snow angel pose.”

Her wrists and ankles were secured. I slipped a sleeping mask over her eyes. I asked her if she was OK and still wanted to go through with the tickling. She laughed and told me to hurry up and start before she changed her mind. I didn’t need any more convincing. I knew her safe word: Zebra (her favorite animal - or at least she told me she thought they were “pretty”). I hit the start button on my phone’s timer. 20:00…19:59…19:58.

I let her be for about a minute. Completely untouched. I mapped out her body. I could start with her bare feet… Or I could start with her tummy… I decided to try something different. I poked her collar bone. I sort of jabbed it. She jolted. I did it again and again. I changed up the timing so that she couldn’t make out a pattern. Then I whisked my fingers under her chin and around her neck. She tried to block her neck with her head by swaying it from side to side. I jabbed her collar bone again. Then I put my lips on her neck and blew a zerbert. She FREAKED OUT. She started snorting and laughing LOUDLY. I kept up the neck play for a few more minutes. I couldn’t ignore my next target much longer. I hopped up and kneeled at the foot of the bed. I started at the wrinkles in her soles. She had long, narrow feet that fit her build. I started to massage her feet with my thumbs and it SET HER OFF. She laughed and pleaded “OH MY GOD NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEET!!!” I was off to the races. I reached for a plastic hairbrush that I had strategically set at the foot of the bed and brushed her soles vigorously. She SHRIEKED! She yanked her left leg out of the restraint (Velcro restraints aren’t the most effective…) “Shit! Sorry!” She apologized. “Don’t worry about it - are you OK?” I asked. She told me she was fine but EXTREMELY ticklish. I kept going. I toyed around with her soles and under her toes. I used the brush and my fingers. I looked at my phone screen. 11 minutes left.

By now, her Salty Dog sweater had creeped up her torso quite a way. Her belly was now completely exposed. I sunk my talons into her. She SCREAMED. She thrashed to one side, which made her obliques pop. I was sufficiently turned on. I kept going. I grabbed a hold of her rib cage. She thrashed from side to side. Then I latched on to her abdominals. I wiggled my fingers as I clawed my way around her torso. She was HYSTERICAL. I realized something as my hands ascended her body underneath her sweater. She WASN’T WEARING A BRA! I cupped her breasts. She made a soft moaning noise. Her pleasure was short lived. I circled her nipples with my fingertips. I could feel them harden as she squealed and thrashed. Then I cracked her…

I found where her breasts met her underarms on either side of her. I made talon hands and plunged my fingers into her soft flesh. She SCREAMED. “ZEBRA!!! ZEBRA!!! ZEBRA!!! HAHAHA.” I had 6 minutes and 50 seconds left on my timer. I didn’t keep going. Instead, I untied her. I got her a glass of water and thanked her for being a good sport. She told me that she was “NEVER” going to agree to be tickled again but admitted that the experience was a huge adrenaline rush and even fun for “like the first 60 seconds.” She dipped into the bathroom but left the door open. “Oh my God, my HAIR!!!” I could see she was trying to tame her hair, which now gave the appearance that she had just had wild sex. “Look what you did to me!” She turned to me and raised her sweater. Her entire torso was very red from claw marks. Seeing her bare her belly turned me on all over again. She could tell but she didn’t say anything. After another minute she was sufficiently put together again. “That was fun! I’ll see you later!” She said in her usual cheery tone. I walked her to the door and watched her walk across the parking lot to her apartment.

I have not stopped thinking about last night. Earlier today, she sent me a text that simply read “still there.” It was a selfie of her in the mirror. She was wearing a black sports bra. Her torso was still red from the tickling

Great story. Thank you for sharing.

That's great! I hope you work out another session.

Blog Entries
    Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Sounds like a blast!! Good for you

Blog Entries
    Very well told. Would love to know how you broached the subject, and maybe a little more description of her (age, etc)

Bravo!
    Biscuit
    "Almighty Deity of the TMF"

So, you know you could have gotten laid right?

Blog Entries
    Great story completely and I glad you went with it and it's awesome she was such a gd sport! Thanks for sharing this story with us all
    tickle prince the name and tickling the game! and what a fun game it is!

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Very well told. Would love to know how you broached the subject, and maybe a little more description of her (age, etc)

Bravo!
    Biscuit,

Thanks for the response! I met Tori last year when I first moved into my place. I found her both VERY attractive and friendly. She’s 28 years old, tall, and has a slender build. She has a “girl next door” look that’s I’m REALLY into. We struck up a friendship pretty early after I moved in. I saw her a lot because packages here are delivered to the leasing office - so I’d get plenty of face-to-face with her whenever I picked anything up. We ended up getting really close and shared a lot of personal stuff with one another - at this point we’re really comfortable around one another. I tease her & she teases me. Giving each other a hard time is sort of who we are as friends.

Well, last week I went to the leasing office to pick up a package. I noticed that Tori was dangling her foot out of her heel. I told her she had very pretty feet - it kind of slipped but I was feeling playful anyway. She gave me a funny look and asked if I had a foot fetish (I promise if you compliment a girl’s feet in ANYWAY way that this WILL be the response you get). I told her I did and she asked about my fetish. Then I sort of threw a Hail Mary. I asked her if she would be interested in coming over and allowing me the honor of playing with her feet. She asked me what that meant and I replied “mainly tickling.” She told me she was adventurous but didn’t know if being tickled was for her. I laughed it off as casually as I could (I was pretty giddy to have made it that far anyway) and told her to let me know if she changed her mind. Well, she changed her mind a few days later. She texted me the day she would end up coming over. Here’s the last few messages (the whole conversation is way too long):

Tori F: do u still wanna tickle me? (Scandalous emoji x 3)

Me: yes I do very much

Tori F: ok what are you gonna do?

Me: what do you mean? Like how will I tickle you? (Laughing emoji)

Tori F: yes! Lol

Me: haha it won’t be bad I promise!

Me: if you let me, I’ll tie your wrists and ankles so that you don’t flail around and kill me (Laughing emoji & Skull and crossbones emoji)

Me: then I’ll tickle your bare feet and I’ll probably tickle your belly too

Tori F: OMG. For how long? I don’t think I’ll last long (Skull and crossbones emoji)

Me: however long you let me!

Tori F: Ah!!! Ok! What should I wear? (scandalous emoji)

Me: a black bikini would be nice…

Tori F: …

Me: jk! Wear whatever makes you comfortable!!!

Tori F: hahaha k! I’ll be over at like 9ish

Me: awesome! Can’t wait! (Scandalous emoji)

This is awesome, has this happened already ? How ticklish was she ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkelly.222 View Post
    Biscuit,

Thanks for the response! I met Tori last year when I first moved into my place. I found her both VERY attractive and friendly. She’s 28 years old, tall, and has a slender build. She has a “girl next door” look that’s I’m REALLY into. We struck up a friendship pretty early after I moved in. I saw her a lot because packages here are delivered to the leasing office - so I’d get plenty of face-to-face with her whenever I picked anything up. We ended up getting really close and shared a lot of personal stuff with one another - at this point we’re really comfortable around one another. I tease her & she teases me. Giving each other a hard time is sort of who we are as friends.

Well, last week I went to the leasing office to pick up a package. I noticed that Tori was dangling her foot out of her heel. I told her she had very pretty feet - it kind of slipped but I was feeling playful anyway. She gave me a funny look and asked if I had a foot fetish (I promise if you compliment a girl’s feet in ANYWAY way that this WILL be the response you get). I told her I did and she asked about my fetish. Then I sort of threw a Hail Mary. I asked her if she would be interested in coming over and allowing me the honor of playing with her feet. She asked me what that meant and I replied “mainly tickling.” She told me she was adventurous but didn’t know if being tickled was for her. I laughed it off as casually as I could (I was pretty giddy to have made it that far anyway) and told her to let me know if she changed her mind. Well, she changed her mind a few days later. She texted me the day she would end up coming over. Here’s the last few messages (the whole conversation is way too long):

Tori F: do u still wanna tickle me? (Scandalous emoji x 3)

Me: yes I do very much

Tori F: ok what are you gonna do?

Me: what do you mean? Like how will I tickle you? (Laughing emoji)

Tori F: yes! Lol

Me: haha it won’t be bad I promise!

Me: if you let me, I’ll tie your wrists and ankles so that you don’t flail around and kill me (Laughing emoji & Skull and crossbones emoji)

Me: then I’ll tickle your bare feet and I’ll probably tickle your belly too

Tori F: OMG. For how long? I don’t think I’ll last long (Skull and crossbones emoji)

Me: however long you let me!

Tori F: Ah!!! Ok! What should I wear? (scandalous emoji)

Me: a black bikini would be nice…

Tori F: …

Me: jk! Wear whatever makes you comfortable!!!

Tori F: hahaha k! I’ll be over at like 9ish

Me: awesome! Can’t wait! (Scandalous emoji)
    The real question is... are you going to turn this into a relationship? I love seeing a fetish bring two people together, especially when one is a vanilla to the tickle fetish

Blog Entries
    I think she's definitely interested. Kudo's on creating a new Lee... haha
    Wonderful telling of this story too. I hope this continues.

__👣