• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee Leaning Switch Seeking Out M or F Tickle Fans

tkltoy

TMF Regular
Hello, friends!

I bet you get lee moods or ler moods. Heck, you might get both! If you’re like me, though, your entire life is one giant tickle mood which can fluctuate back and forth depending on circumstance or Internet browsing history. Thus, I am always on the lookout for more people to talk tickle / roleplay with!

Details about me - I’m a lifelong tickle fetishist who has spent much of the last two decades on the outskirts of the tickle scene. I identify myself as a lee-leaning switch, as I generally prefer to be the one getting tickled, though that doesn’t mean I can’t ler myself silly if the fancy strikes!

I consider myself to be a “tickle-sexual”, which means I enjoy chatting and roleplaying with people of all genders and persuasions. My only asks are that you are open and honest about your interests and are willing to be flexible, original and focused on fun. When those things are there, magic can be made!

Feet are my preferred tickle spot but I am quite fond of upperbody tickling as well as both ler and lee. I also really enjoy working in the realm of consensual scenes, though I also find playing with that notion appealing. What starts out as “cnc” doesn’t always end that way.

Scenes can be more realistically based or can dip into the words of fantasy - Tickle monsters and machines can be a lot of fun, as can adding elements of magic or playing with the elements of space and time.

The best experiences are when roleplay partners (either pairs or groups) enter into things with an open mind and are willing to dance with the rhythm of the scene - It’s always a delight to see where things take us!

This has officially become a ramble so I will thank you for coming to my TED Tickle Talk and hope to talk to those who share some of these interests soon!

-Cole
YourTickleToy#1458 on Discord

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back