• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eric's Ticklish & Licklish Fate! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Eric's 44 yrs old and 6'2" and the Principle of a local school and enjoys his job of great responsibility and for all intent purposes happily married to Rita with two sons, the regular family man but has a secret that so long as he satisfies me remains so but the condition being he plays by my rules so has found himself trapped in a ticklish situation and quite literally in fact and so wishes he'd not gone on line wanting to experience being submissive to another man accustomed to being in a position of control!

We arranged to meet at a local pub as he wanted to have a drink as he'd joked with me for dutch courage as he was nervous but we connected immediately, felt very comfortable in eachother's company and he told me that he had been anticipating meeting and as I had suggested had met me directly from dropping his wife off at the airport as she was flying to see her sister in Barbados for the week and I'd said he could freshen up at my place which he'd been happy about and telling me he had a holdall bag in his car with a change of clothing for the weekend! I'd said I could accomodate and would want to take my time with him and had said nothing heavy and he saying "Not too light as I'm horribly ticklish!" It had been easy to get him telling me he hated being tickled and especially couldn't bear attention to his feet as this being impossible to endure!

I had seen his large feet in black loafer shoes and black socks on his arrival at the pub, guessing a size 12's though actually 13's! Anyway we had a couple of beers and I suggested we drink more at my apartment and taking his car took 10 minutes and once there he relaxed on the sofa and had a can of lager as he told me that he was excited but nervous of being out of control and really hoped I'd not hurt him and I assured him that delivering pain was not my pleasure and he sensed I was being honest!

He soon stripped of his business suit to briefs and socked feet and secured to the bed on his stomach with large socked feet bound together, blindfold and gagged as he had agreed to being it was time to show him who was in control as leaning over him I whispered in his ear that he was a very naughty boy playing away from home with another man and a student in his early 20's so just a little older than many of his pupils! Adding being naughty invited punishment and learning a lesson and menacingly saying a 'Ticklish Lesson' which made him immediately squirm on the bed!

"What's the matter Eric? You said you wanted to be dominated and controlled by another man and you're going to be and I'm imagining the look of fear and realisation on your face as you've told me your greatest weakness, ticklishness and especially on your feet and I'm wondering if your feet are truly ticklish as hoping so as that's where you'll suffer most for my amusement as your Master! I want to see your feet flex and toes wiggle, depserate to escape and hear you laugh like a loon as you squirm uncontrollably as I tease your feet from heels to toes and exploring them detect where on your feet you're most sensitive as that's where I'll concentrate and focus on delivering ticklish torment! You're gagged so I don't hear your laughter loud enough to distract me and put me off my stride!"

"There's reason why I also insisted we meet after you have been on your feet all day and you've not freshened up as I like feet that smell like and yes taste like feet Eric and also have seen you keep your sheer black sheer socks on and remember you're telling me on line your favourite kind and mine too I told you remember and you know why? Well it's because I can see every delicious detail of your large feet through them and see them reacting to the slightest touch and Mmmm your loafers smell great and oh size 13; seems it's likely being your unlucky number but feel warm and moist inside and see your feet do sweat which makes them all the more appealing to me Eric!"

"I love tickling guy's feet, everything about it, the tension and suspense of the ticklee pulling at the restraints as my fingers come closer to their feet and my seeing their feet flexing and toes splaying and clenching as being desperate for the ticklish torment to be avoided but it's not their decision to make, it's mine as you will learn tonight Eric! Also Eric you will not talk about this experience with anyone as being a respected heterosexual family man with a personal and indeed professional reputation to protect so needing to keep our meetings secret and yes Eric meetings as we will be meeting one evening every week, you will find an excuse to tell your wife your reason for working late or else risk your secret exposed so these size 13's will become accustomed to my enjoying them!"

Saying this I made Eric moan as I nuzzled my face into his sweaty sheer socked size 13 feet excited by their natural aroma and feeling up his socked feet and loving their warmth and moistness which really excited me and ordered him to press his socked feet against my face and rub them over it which initially he resisted doing so his feeling every sensation of my fingers on the soles of his sheer socked feet lightly stroking his soles and studying his socked feet automatically stretching in instant reaction to the teasing touch of my fingers!

"Oh your'e so ticklish Eric, this will be fun and with big feet having lots of foot flesh for me to enjoy and trust me Eric I will be and make it hideously intense as you need punishing for being unfaithful to Rita and with not another woman but a man and being dominated by him! I suppose a fantasy of having a blow-job and you will experience this from me but not sucking your dick and licking your balls but licking your size 13 sweaty soles and sucking your masculine stinky toes as these feet having a thorough tongue bath and of course it will prove horribly licklish for you to endure but do you really have a choice but to submit to it?"

"When I lick your bare feet expecially and in between your toes and suck on them you will shriek your head off as my mouth is evil working soles and toes as have had plenty of experience as feet my thing Eric and love seeing my ticklees out of control bucking spasmodically as their bare soles are licked or as I call it lickled and toes tickled, it's torment in the extreme sense as feet being so helplessly vulnerable and ticklish and licklish, irresistible to me Eric, seeing toes clench and soles wrinkling and I use tickle tools too Eric! It won't take me long at all to work you into fits of laughter with no breaks and no mercy, excruciating, pure, unbridled, ticklish torture my speciality!"

I liked teasing Eric verbally as being his first time he so susceptible to suggestion so told him he needed to accept I was his Master, he reported and answered to me and resigned to the recognition that his size 13 feet were in socks and bare my size 13 feet to tickle, lickle, fondle, massage, caress, sniff and even share as there would be party weekends with he the sole attraction as like to voyeur other men subjecting him to tickle torture and naked all over body tickling and the guys alternating enjoying his ticklish; licklish feet and filmed but not for release unless he gave me reason for seeing footage posted on line!

Eric gasped as he realised the predicament he was in as I examined his sheer socked feet and seeing where lightly stroked he responded with the best reaction as locating this on my ticklees it's where I will concentrate and focus on tickling and lickling making them squirm often violently and in deperation for the teasing torment to stop but know it stops when I decide it stops! Eric reacting most when the middle of his soles and arches are tickled and lickled! I don't hold back liking to see my ticklees suffer and intensify the tickle or lickle to see them go ballistic as it turns me on!

"As much as your sheer socked feet excite me Eric I really want to see them bare as tickling bare soles and toes my personal preference and more tortuously ticklish and licklish and sensations magnified initially slowly and lightly dragging a single finger up n' down both soles from heels to toes and reversing the style from toes to heels alternating as necessary and with you a focus of ticklish and licklish attention to your arches hearing muffled sounds of your helpless laughter all the encouragement necessary for me!"

Eric laughing helplessly as I alternated my fingers stroking over the length of his newly bared soles from one foot to the other and then both simultaneously eliciting agonising laughter from him overwhelmed in ticklish hell! "HAHAHANOOOOAHHA HAHASTOOOPHAHAHHA!"! My fingers dancing over both naked soles as a skillful tickler who tickles with ticklish enthusiasm up n' down the sole of one foot and then the other and then both feet together! My tickle techniques alter so a favourite being a slow and deliberate tickle over the most senstive areas of my ticklee's feet and the slow tickling interspersed with sudden attacks on the other foot engaging with relish in non-stop tickling!

I loved teasing both Eric's vulnerable feet at once hearing his totally uncontrollable laughter as he struggled against the restraints and told him that his feet secured together making it easier for me to tickle both simultaneously and there being no escaping the tickles and lickles that his so sensitive feet invited happening as well as his having told me how he finding his feet touched unbearable, this confession having sealed his ticklish, licklish fate and seeing the small tatoo of an anchor above his right ankle that I'd be taking a photo of his feet as no mistaking who they belonged to!

I learning he had been in the US Navy for three years and had the tatoo done when drunk one night when based in the Phillipines at the US naval base; 'Subic Bay' on the island of Luzon about 50 miles from Manila. The ticklish sensations drive Eric demented and his struggling only serving to increase his awareness of his ticklish helplessness! He's unable to stop his instantaneous giggles which extend to roaring laughter as from a light stroking and caressing of his soles, the pressure of my tickling increases awakneing all the nerve endings in his feet violently! My fingers running up n' down the soles of his feet, the balls of his feet, the arches and insteps of his feet and his toes with strokes slowly then quickly then lightly and then a determined tickle indulged in by me and applied my experience as a tickler mercilessly over Eric's size 13 feet! I finding his feet due to their look, their smell and their taste very appealing so enjoyed tormenting and teasing his soles again and again and again!

I slowly licked over his right sole and then his left sole teasingly and tormentingly and then licked them both harder and faster focussing great attention to tongue bathing Eric's licklish feet which is so effective as it lickles him hideously but also it's another man orally intimate with his feet and somewhere he'd never invite a woman near so definitely not another man but as they say; there's always an exception to every rule as well as the fact we play by my rules! I always telling him that being unfaithful to his devoted wife and mother of his children that his punishment being entirely deserved as I smile seeing his futile efforts to pull his tightly secured feet away from me and the tickles and lickles devastatingly horrendous for him!

I love to just look at his trapped and helpless socked and bare size 13 feet, soles held in place and vulnerable to the touch, the tickle, the lickle, the caress, the fondle, the maddeningly slow caresses to the seriously tormenting strokes over the length of his soles and reslished slowly and gently teasing one foot and then the other, deliberately slowly and methodically and verbally teasing him saying his feet being so ticklish they a tickler's delight! Unbearable tickle sensations flooded his soles with each slow stroke that I applied and Eric knowing at any moment the pleasure might turn into pure torment with an increase of pressure as I deeply inhaled the amazing aroma of his huge, helpless feet!

I spider tickled Eric under his toes as they clenched and splayed involuntarily in reaction to his soles being tickled as he squirmed helplessly as I taunted him that his feet all the more inviting and exciting for me to enjoy knowing it was non consensual and unable to evade the tickling and the lickling I was intent on delivering to his feet!

Then activating the revolving bristles of the braun electric toothbrush and teasing his soles, his arches, the balls of his feet and under Eric's toes which drove him wild and both feet completely vulnerable for my tickling attentions and duly delivering the maddeningly ticklish brush strokes over his feet, pure tickle torment applied to his feet. Then again my expert tickling fingers resuming tormenting Eric's feet, both so helpless and vulnerable feet as both always are every session as I indulge in witnessing his ticklish and licklish agony! Equally I thrill massaging his feet and making them very sweaty and slick and loving their warmth and his hating them being handled which compels me to indulge in fondling them both all the more and at certain feet meets inviting other ticklers and licklers to engage in giving Eric's feet a sensual foot massage as he is driven berserk by it's happening but he is my personal 'Tickle-Lickle Toy' and has no choice but to accept it and play the game by my rules if he wants his kink being dominated a kept secret!

Last edited:
I like your stories. I think I'd love your stories if you liked blowjobs and swallowing more. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back