• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Healthy retreats-Jamaica

daryl

TMF Master
One of the travel channels has a show called HEALTHY RETREATS. On today's show, they went to Jamaica. The hostess got a foot reflexology treatment, sitting up with her foot in another woman's lap. As they spoke about headaches, the woman showed the hostess how massaging her toes could take care of it.

The hostess starting giggling and put up her hands in a "begging" motion and said that "her piggies were ticklish."

Very cute

Name of Hostess

Daryl, I believe I saw that --and if its the hostess im thinking of --she is blonde and her name is Bridgett Hall

BRIDGET HALL?!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MODEL?!!! I can't believe this!!! And that would be the SECOND time she's revealed being ticklish (and I haven't seen that clip either!!!). That would also give her the distinction of being one of the very few supermodels confirmed, not to mention that it would be the one of the only times I can think of where a celeb has been seen tickled both under the arm and on the sole! This is so too good to be true- I just know I'll never see this!!!

I love mainstream clips!

Last edited:
Not THAT Bridgette Hall! This is a chunkier one---not the model, but she's still kinda cute. In fact, her name is Bridgille, not Bridgette.

DId anyone make a clip?

Dang!! So close!! I could think of nothing else all morning!

Still-the model Bridget Hall IS ticklish, from her own lips! So I'll run with that!!

Thanks for all the posts regardless!

hmmmmmm....Speaking of hostesses? Anybody know about a woman named Lisa.... who does QVC? I would love to see her get tickled. She's always so proper and elegant. I would like to see her lose her cool for a couple moments. On a side note: Nontkl how do you get 644 posts? I'm struggling to 100. :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back