Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/28/2021

Visit MTJ Publications for a great selection of Tickling stories and comics of all types!

New from MTJ

Hell Week
Yearbook #1

Click here
10/08/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

showmeyourpits

Miss Riley's Promotion

Climbing the ol' corporate ladder comes with a number of potential pitfalls. Cozying up to the wrong person might be one of them! Somehow I don't think Miss Riley's will be doing the "researching" at her new posting and as for "development," well, I'd be willing to bet she does learn a thing or two. Though perhaps a bit late.
    My production of new drawings continues to decline and will, no doubt, stop soon but in the meantime here's the result of a rare burst of creativity.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    This is a really sexy pic. Love that she is lying there in her panties and the shirt could just be opened at any time by her ticklers. Beautiful. I would love to see more of this.

R

Blog Entries
    My production of new drawings continues to decline and will, no doubt, stop soon ...
    Very sorry to hear this. I love your work.
    Great drawing. Thanks for sharing it here.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Quote Originally Posted by augustine View Post
    Climbing the ol' corporate ladder comes with a number of potential pitfalls. Cozying up to the wrong person might be one of them! Somehow I don't think Miss Riley's will be doing the "researching" at her new posting and as for "development," well, I'd be willing to bet she does learn a thing or two. Though perhaps a bit late.
    My production of new drawings continues to decline and will, no doubt, stop soon but in the meantime here's the result of a rare burst of creativity.
    I have always loved your work. I hope it's just a temporary slump. Great artists are hard to find

Very hot art

Gods Augustine. Your artwork is so awesome.

I really wish I had the cash to have you draw Final Fantasy VII remake's Tifa Lockhart bound to a tickle machine, gagged, and being told about the ticklish torments she's about to endure by Shinra's Scarlet!
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

Great drawing, Augustine! I always have admired your creativity.

Years ago I used to write stories under a different name, and people liked them, so much so that I felt compelled to write additional chapter, sequels, etc. eventually I just burnt out and now when I write a story I just write it for myself.

Like many here, Ive thought about producing tickle videos, but Im afraid the work part of it would kill the fun and make my fetish seem like drudgery.

Youre very talented and I hope you can find an outlet for that creativity that you enjoy and are passionate about.

amazing as always!

Blog Entries
    Love to see the R & D department.
    In a thousand years, I never would have imagined I'd be the one to find it. Nor did he.

Ah you have a drinking problem, dont I?
    -Space Ghost

No, no. Poor people are crazy; Im eccentric.
    -Howard Payne

Quote Originally Posted by augustine View Post
    Going to be devastating once that happens. You are easily one of the best artists of our time for these types of drawings.