• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Riley's Promotion

augustine

TMF Master
Climbing the ol' corporate ladder comes with a number of potential pitfalls. Cozying up to the wrong person might be one of them! Somehow I don't think Miss Riley's will be doing the "researching" at her new posting and as for "development," well, I'd be willing to bet she does learn a thing or two. Though perhaps a bit late.
My production of new drawings continues to decline and will, no doubt, stop soon but in the meantime here's the result of a rare burst of creativity.

Attachments

• Miss Riley's Promotion.jpg
    Miss Riley's Promotion.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 2,035
This is a really sexy pic. Love that she is lying there in her panties and the shirt could just be opened at any time by her ticklers. Beautiful. I would love to see more of this.

R

My production of new drawings continues to decline and will, no doubt, stop soon ...

Very sorry to hear this. I love your work.
Great drawing. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Climbing the ol' corporate ladder comes with a number of potential pitfalls. Cozying up to the wrong person might be one of them! Somehow I don't think Miss Riley's will be doing the "researching" at her new posting and as for "development," well, I'd be willing to bet she does learn a thing or two. Though perhaps a bit late.
My production of new drawings continues to decline and will, no doubt, stop soon but in the meantime here's the result of a rare burst of creativity.

I have always loved your work. I hope it's just a temporary slump. Great artists are hard to find

Gods Augustine. Your artwork is so awesome.

I really wish I had the cash to have you draw Final Fantasy VII remake's Tifa Lockhart bound to a tickle machine, gagged, and being told about the ticklish torments she's about to endure by Shinra's Scarlet! :D

Great drawing, Augustine! I always have admired your creativity.

Years ago I used to write stories under a different name, and people liked them, so much so that I felt compelled to write additional chapter, sequels, etc. eventually I just burnt out and now when I write a story I just write it for myself.

Like many here, I’ve thought about producing tickle videos, but I’m afraid the “work” part of it would kill the fun and make my fetish seem like drudgery.

You’re very talented and I hope you can find an outlet for that creativity that you enjoy and are passionate about.

Love to see the R & D department.

Going to be devastating once that happens. You are easily one of the best artists of our time for these types of drawings.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back