• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature Woman Foot Massage/Tickle

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
93bf8b0d54d4a2a64614186f2d0fdaf3.jpg

This is a true story and what sticks out about it to me is that patience and time really can pay off. Features a woman I knew from the front desk at my local gym Maura. She’s was about 5’5, brunette, but going gray, wide hips but thin waist. She was always so nice and friendly we became those people at the gym you stop and ask how they’re doing and then go workout.

Eventually curiosity got the best of me and me being a foot guy, her being divorced and lonely I figured I could work my way up to having some foot fun with her. The day finally came when I was leaving the gym and I was talking about reflexology with her and asked if she’d be open to trying it out. She said, “Oh of course I could really use a good foot massage I’m on my feet all day.” We exchanged numbers and tried to coordinate a time and day. Keep in mind people I’d never seen her feet, she’s always in sketchers gym shoes. But gut feeling said they’re probably ok.

I was so right. We arranged to meet one evening in one of the massage rooms at the gym. She laid on the massage table on her back fully clothed because I was only working on her feet. We chatted for a bit as she took her shoes off. Always flirty but in a good way she never came off as desperate which mad her all the more fun. She laid on her back, toes to the ceiling and I noticed she still had her socks on. So not only am I finally getting these feet, but the sock removal is huge for any foot guy. Her feet were size 8, I removed both socks to pleasantly find some very soft, warm, well kept feet. No polish on her toes but I’m a soles guy so didn’t matter to me.

I began massaging her feet. She stayed quiet as I worked, and then of course my curiosity kicked in. Figured I’m here, might as well test the waters. I dragged my nails sharper up and down her soles, she just started giggling and pulled her leg back a little. “I’m so ticklish hahah be careful” Now normally I would stop but something told me she actually enjoyed it. I started working her right foot, gave her another tickle and she covered her face laughing again and said “Okay! Okay! I stopped And only massaged for the rest of the time. Didn’t want to push my luck, and I had my answer. Over the course of 2 years we would become closer and she would come to my place to hangout, watch movies or whatever but always a foot massage too. With sneaky tickles. I was at the point of boldness where I just wanted to tickle her. She had such a nice laugh, was dealing with a lot of stress in her life. And I will get into all that in part 2 when I ask the big question. Until then enjoy the photo of her very ticklish Size 8’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an awesome experience !!!!! Can't wait for Part II. How old is she ? 50's ? Is she cute ? Thanks for sharing.

Great story and wonderful photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That's a great start! I can't wait to see how you made out going further... ;)

That is an awesome experience !!!!! Can't wait for Part II. How old is she ? 50's ? Is she cute ? Thanks for sharing.

She’s late 40’s at this time of the events. And she was alright. I’m glad you enjoyed it. If I have time I’ll put the conclusion up in a couple hours.

She’s late 40’s at this time of the events. And she was alright. I’m glad you enjoyed it. If I have time I’ll put the conclusion up in a couple hours.

Love her size 8 feet, they're wide ? Also where was this picure taken of her feet in a house ? I'm assuming it was not the gym. lol Looking forward to Part 2.

Last edited:
All this positive feed back I’ll get to work on part 2

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back