• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sylvia's Specialty F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is another commission from back in the day. It is similar to many of my others in themes and tropes but I truly enjoyed writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it just as much. I am currently still taking commissions as well as RP requests on my DeviantArt page, which you can find here! https://www.deviantart.com/jennitheclown

Jared stopped his silver Schwinn on the sidewalk just before reaching the house. There was a line of bushes separating the house from one other just to the right of it. He could clearly see the driveway from where he was parked. The house was a 50 year old Gablefront. Jared had been curious about the woman who had moved into it for some time now. She had moved to the neighborhood a couple of months prior.

He didn’t know her name. He didn’t know much of anything about her, in fact. He knew that she was rarely seen during what might be considered normal morning or afternoon hours. He knew that on any given day, there could be anywhere from two to seven different cars in her driveway. But he was fairly certain that the 2015 Kia Optima was hers.

Jared waited patiently. After about 20 minutes, the front door of the house opened. The woman walked out. It was only the fifth time he had actually seen her in the time she had been living there. Her hair was bulled back in a ponytail. She wore almost all white. A Croft And Barrow white turtleneck and white refuge high waist skinny jeans. The outfit contrasted her nearly black hair and bronze tanned skin. She wore sunglasses with huge lenses almost all the time. Now that Jared thought about it, he had never actually seen her without them. She was talking on her phone as she walked to her car. The conversation must have distracted her. It didn’t look as though she had stopped to lock the door.

What luck!

The woman got in her car and started to pull out of the driveway. Jared jumped off of his bike and pretended to start climbing a nearby tree. Hopefully, she would just take him for a neighborhood boy enjoying the nice weather. He had some difficulty at first, but soon, she had driven out of sight. He jumped down from the tree, locked his bike to a nearby light post, and made his way over to the house.

The front door had indeed been unlocked. His heart raced as he slipped inside, praying internally that nobody had just seen him flagrantly break and enter into the mysterious woman’s home. He wasn’t exactly dressed for stealth in his thin, baggy, dark grey shorts, and equally baggy purple tee shirt. The AC in the house was on and Jared was grateful. It was in the 90’s today.

The first thing that Jared noticed about the house was that there was nothing on the walls. Yes, the woman had only lived in the house for so long, and yes, he was still in the front of the house. There was a small hallway that seemed to lead into the kitchen in the back. But there was a door to the right. It was a glass door. Most of it shaded like a privacy window. To Jared, there may as well have been a welcome sign hanging just above the door.

When Jared opened the glass door and walked in, he felt a shiver inside. The floor was covered in thick carpeting. The walls were white and bare. There was a fireplace in the back of the room and what looked like a child’s teddy bear next to it. But what really got Jared’s attention were the six different devices that towered in front of him. To the untrained eye, they might have appeared to be pieces of gym equipment, as if the woman just liked to get a good deal of exercise. But Jared knew what they were. He had spent enough time on certain websites to recognize bondage devices when he saw them.

In addition to the devices, there were three large, wicker chests resting against the wall on the left side of the room. All in good time, Jared thought. He probably had a good while before the woman would return. Why not indulge in some fantasies?

Jared quickly took off his shirt, tossing it unceremoniously to the floor. Then, he struggled to remove his shoes and socks without falling over, hopping on whichever foot was on the ground until his feet were bare. He approached the first machine. It looked more than any of the others like a weight machine. He sat on a padded seat and locked his left wrist onto one of two bars that hung down in front of him, using his free hand to strap his calves into the leg rests. He testes the bonds. They were tight indeed. So tight that he started to become excited, thinking about how helpless he would be should someone catch him like this. This line of thinking reminded him that he still had the other devices to explore.

He unstrapped himself and moved over to the next one. It was a padded table. He had seen many like this before. The idea was that someone would lay down on their belly for spanking or some other means of torment. He wasn’t sure how he would strap himself into it, though, so he thought about moving on to the next one.

The chests interrupted his train of thought. He wondered what might be inside of them. He walked over to the first chest. Inside were a number of costumes. This woman had some classics. There was a nurse outfit, a leather and lace corset with matching panties, even a cheerleader costume. Jared saw one of her bras and began to harden in his shorts.

He moved on to the second chest. In it, he found a number of paddles, belts, and whips. This must have been where she stored her BDSM gear, he figured. He almost made it to the third chest when he saw the last device: A horizontal, padded X Frame.

His heart was beating rapidly as he approached the frame. His erection was plainly visible at this point. He climbed up onto the frame and locked his ankles in. The leather straps looked precarious, so he didn’t latch them too tight. Nor did he tighten the strap around his left wrist very much. The idea was just to get a feel for it. He laid back and shut his eyes, savoring the fantasy.

“Oh, no...” He whispered to himself, as if speaking to an imaginary captor. “Please just let me go. Don’t hurt me… Don’t hurt me… Don’t hurt me...”

“I have no intention of hurting you.’”

The woman’s voice startled Jared out of his daydream. She was fast. She yanked the straps at his feet, tightening them almost to the point where it was uncomfortable. Then, with lightning speed, she reached over and tightened the strap at his wrist. From there, it took almost nothing for her to tie his other wrist and completely secure him. She stared at him with a curious smirk. His boner was gone, now.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry!” He apologized frantically, quickly understanding how much trouble he might be in if she called the police. Or worse, his parents.

“You’re the boy who was climbing the tree when I left.” She recognized him. “What’s your name?”

“J-Jared.” He stammered anxiously.

“Well, J-Jared… I’m Sylvia.” She introduced herself. “I suppose you have some reason for why you have broken into my house.”

“I...” Jared had no idea what to say to her.

“Curiosity maybe?” She guessed. “Good thing you’re not a cat, Jared. Wondering about the reclusive woman who is new to the neighborhood? Well, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt anything to tell you. I’m a dominatrix. I used to live and work in Manhattan, but there is so much competition in New York. Your quiet little town suits me so much better.”

“Aren’t you afraid I will tell somebody?”

“Not really.” Sylvia shook her head dismissively. “See the teddy bear over by the fireplace? It’s right eye is a lens. It’s an old Nanny Cam. Every good domme keeps some record of her sessions, Jared.”

Jared turned white as he realized that Sylvia now had video evidence of the break in, as well as him having fun with her stuff.

“So, since I have enough to turn you in to the authorities, let’s make an agreement right now: I will tell you whatever you want to know, and then I will let you go. You will keep my secret, or I will put that video on every local Facebook group I can find. It will only be a matter of time before someone you know sees it.”

“I understand.” Jared told her. “I promise I won’t tell anybody.”

“Good!” She beamed for a moment. “Now that that’s settled, do you have any questions for me, Jared?”

ANY questions? Jared might have had a million of em before, but now he couldn’t remember much. The extreme circumstances of the situation had clouded his mind.

“How long have you been doing this?”

“Since I was 16.” Sylvia told him. “It started with boys from school. Many of whom were too bashful to admit that they wanted a good spanking or other from a girl. There aren’t many women like me. Societal norms take effect here. Most think that only men can be dominant, but the female of the species is truly more deadly.” She seemed to relish the last part of that sentence. She obviously loved being a woman. And a buxom one at that.

“How much do you charge?” He blushed as he asked.

“That depends.” Sylvia told him. She was circling the table like a vulture. “On the client… on how long the session is to be… and most importantly… what they want me to do to them.

“So if a guy wanted to be tied down and spanked or something...”

“300 an hour.” She told the bound teen.

“Really?” Jared asked. “That much?”

“I am good at what I do, Jared.” She said somewhat sternly. “Believe me when I say that an hour at my mercy can be… memorable.” A sly smile flashed across her face for just a second as she gazed at his tiny frame. “But you know what’s really funny? I have discovered that boys like you… the ones who are basically nothing but skin and bone… they tend to be more susceptible to other forms of stimulation and punishment.”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you ticklish, Jared?” The question may as well have been a bullet shot through his heart. He was insanely ticklish. He had been since as long as he could remember. “I only ask because, well, it’s not like you’re going anywhere anytime soon. Perhaps I can give you a freebie.” The offer sounded like more of a threat as she examined her fairly sharp fingernails in front of him.

“N-no, I think I’m fine. Thanks for the offer though.” He tried to sound polite through his panic.

“Nonsense.” She said. “You’re already all nice and locked in. Would be a shame to waste the table.”

“I dunno… maybe you would want to try something else.” He attempted to sway her. “I’m not that ticklish. I’m more into other things, I think.”

“What you’re into isn’t very important to me, Jared.” Sylvia said passively as she laid a hand on his taut tummy. The belly tensed instantly. “Flinching already? Not a good sign.”

“Your hand is cold.” He lied.

“Is it? I’m sorry.” She rubbed her hands together for a few moments before returning it to his belly, which tensed again. “A word of advice, little boy: Don’t lie to someone who has you tied up.”

“I’m not a little boy.” He said. “I’m almost 19.”

“I was referring to your body type.” Sylvia explained. “You’re so skinny, Jared. A stiff breeze would blow you away. You know, when I saw you in that tree earlier, there was a point when your shirt rolled up and I saw this tummy. Even then, I knew it must be ticklish.” She caressed his belly with an open palm and he bit his tongue. She knew just how to break him though. “Have you ever heard the Pitter Patter song, Jared?”

He didn’t respond.

“It’s a tickle song.” Sylvia told him. “One that is designed to gradually break down a ticklish person. The tickler suspects that a spot on their subject is ticklish. They “pitter patter” their fingertips along that spot. Up and down. Repeatedly. Not stopping till the subject laughs. It’s kind of like the Chinese Water Torture, but a tickling version.” Sylvia took the waistband of his shorts and yanked them down an inch or two, stopping just before the pubic hair. She placed her pointer and middle fingers against the skin, just above the shorts. Jared twitched. Sylvia knew this wouldn’t take long. Then, she slowly crept the fingers up the tummy as she started to sing in a hushed tone. “Pitter patter, tiptoe, that’s the way the fingers go. Up and down. Don’t make a sound. Bet that I won’t see a frown.”

A smile quickly began to form on Jared’s face. When the fingers reached the top of his belly, she turned them around and marched them back down.

“Pitter patter, tiptoe, that’s the way the fingers go. Up and down. Don’t make a sound. Bet that I won’t see a frown.”

Jared was quickly losing control of himself. He was twisting this way and that, trying to get his stomach away from the fingers. Sylvia started marching the fingertips in a circle around his bellybutton.

“Pitter Patter, tiptoe, that’s the way the fingers go. Up and down. Don’t make a sound. Bet that I won’t see a frown. Pitter patter, tiptoe...”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” Jared gave in and allowed the giggles to erupt.

“See? You did lie to me. Tsk tsk.” Sylvia went over to the second chest.

“What are you doing?”

“Punishing you for being a liar.” Sylvia pulled out a leather gag, walking back over to the table and tying it around his head. Now you can’t lie to me. Makes sense, yes?” She brought her nails back over, softly raking them up and down the sides of his tummy. He giggled frantically into the gag.

“Tickle tickle.” Sylvia smiled as she watched the boy squirm about. “The belly is a pretty reliable tickle spot, but there are others that we will get too in a moment.” She leaned her head down, bringing her face to his belly. A part of him feared that she would blow a raspberry. Instead, She poked at his exposed hip with the dip of her tongue, and slowly ran it across his pantline.

It was unbearable. Jared had never felt anything like it. She took ahold of her ponytail and dusted around his bellybutton with it as she lickled his hips and lower tummy. Jared was freaking out. Hysterical laughter and desperate gasps were all muffled by the padded leather over his mouth. At least he could still breathe through his nose.

Eventually, he was granted a momentary break in the torture. Sylvia wiped a small amount of saliva from her lower lip tossed her ponytail back.

“So, not only are you ticklish, but you’re VERY ticklish. Good news for me. Bad news for you. Can you believe that there are men and women who pay me to do this to them? Hahaha.” She chuckled as she looked him over, deciding where to strike next. She saw his feet and Jared could almost see the lightbulb turn on just above her head as she moved down towards them.

“These feet are so soft...” Sylvia observed. She dragged a pointy nail up the right sole slowly. “It must tickle so very much.”

For Jared’s part, he was trying not to laugh. It wasn’t easy. His youthful skin was very responsive to the unique, teasing touch of a woman’s fingernails. The nerves in his feet were so terribly receptive. For Sylvia, it was like touching a plasma ball and watching the currents brighten as they connected with her fingers through the glass. She now teased both soles with her pointer fingers, lazily wandering the fingernails about in random designs. Mirth attacked the poor boy, tugging at the corners of his lips and creating dimples in his cheeks that were visible on either side of the gag.

“You’re a very ticklish little boy, aren’t you, Jared?” The busty domme asked in a way that suggested she didn’t expect him to reply. “You can always tell how ticklish a little boy is by how hard they try not to laugh when you… tickle… tickle… tickle...”

The slightest titter almost made it’s getaway, causing the boy to emit a strange, soft yelp that Sylvia found highly amusing. She had already made him laugh by tickling his tummy. She found it to be so adorable that he was now trying to fight it.

“What’s the matter, Jared? Do you have a problem with that word?” She asked with a condescending whisper. “With the word… tickle? You know, sometimes my clients want to roleplay during they’re sessions. The tickle bugs seem to love the spy game. You’re a secret spy who has been captured by a wicked torturer. One who is going to expertly tickle the soles of your poor feet until you laugh. One who is going to-Oh. Is that a weak spot?” She had grazed her nail just under the toes of his left foot and his sensitivity wasn’t so easy for him to fight anymore. “Is the spy ticklish on his toes?”

Jared shook his head no.

“So you won’t mind if I do this?” Vallon teased the pads of his toes with her nails.

“Mhmhmhmhmhmhmmhmh” The teen giggled freely as Sylvia tickled his toes.

“I have found the chink in the spy’s armor!” She announced. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle!” She sang to him as she spidered her nails up and down his bare feet, leading back up to the toes, where she tickled the stems and underneath the digits. “The little boy has ticklish toesies!

Jared hollered what sounded like “stop”.

“Out of the question.” Sylvia denied. “As I said, this is a punishment, Jared. To let you off the hook would be counterproductive.” She stated in a mature matter-of-fact tone before returning to her higher pitched tickle-tease voice. “So a-goochie goochie goo!” She grabbed his big toe and wiggled it. Jared thrashed in his chair in response. Sylvia cackled like some kind of tickling witch.

“Oh no… you DO have a special weakness, don’t you?” Her gaze met his as he chuckled nervously, knowing full well what was to come. “I have an idea.” Sylvia grinned from ear to ear as she got up and grabbed what looked like a rectangular blackboard eraser from the second chest and sat back down by the boy’s bound feet. Jared wondered what she was doing. He had expected her to play This Little Piggy with him. Why did she need the eraser?

His confused expression tickled Sylvia, to pardon the pun.

“This is an excellent teaching opportunity, Jared.” She beamed. “I get to tutor you on the habits of certain animals.” She clamped her thumb and index finger against the sides of his big toe, watching him snicker. “This little piggy went to market...” She didn’t wiggle the toe, as would have been customary. Instead, she did something far worse. She used the soft corner of the eraser and dragged it slowly up and down the pad of the big toe. It itched and tickled like crazy!

“MHPPMPHMHMHMMHMHMHMMHMHHM!”

“Calm yourself now, Jared. It’s not polite to laugh when someone is talking to you.” She chided him mockingly. “This little piggy stayed home...” She repeated the tickle on the next toe in line, tormenting him with the eraser.

“This little piggy had roast beef… and this little piggy had none...” Sylvia was singing to the giggly boy like a parent might as he blushed hard. “And this last little piggy over here...” She goosed the toe, making him gasp and chortle. “This little piggy cried WEE WEE WEE all the way home!” She finished the game by scrubbing the foot with the eraser. Jared squealed with laughter.

“MHMHMPPMHMHMMHMHMMHMPHPHMHMHMMMHMHMMMHM!”

“I just love that game. Don’t you?” Sylvia set the eraser down and planned out her next attack as he attempted to recover. The tent that he was pitching in his shorts didn’t escape her glance. He was clearly embarrassed about it. “No worries, Jared. It’s not unusual for a submissive to become sexually aroused during a tickle session.” She moved back over to where she had stood while tickling his tummy. His erection was pointing towards the ceiling and it had caused the waistband of his shorts to lift up a little bit. She sneaked a finger inside and wiggled it on either side of the base of his penis. He giggled a little, but not as bad as when she had tickled his feet or belly. This tickle was more of a tease than a torment. She giggled as well for just a moment.

“Never been tickled there before, have you?” She asked, locking eyes with him and watching him turn red. She pulled her finger out and went over to the third trunk. The one that Jared had not gotten to take a look at yet. “Did you know that I have this entire chest just dedicated to my tickle toys?” Sylvia pulled out two small tools. They were identical and looked homemade. They looked like un-sharpened pencils with inch long, stiff feathers stuck into the ends of them. Jared shuddered at the sight of them. Sylvia made her way back to him.

“Being thin is very dangerous in my line of work, Jared. You see, I can see your ribs. And you can’t pull your arms down.” The feathers touched between the bones on his lower ribs and slowly dragged back and forth. Jared was giggling into the gag immediately. “When a sub has more meat on their bones, it can be tricky for my fingers to find certain spots, but not on you. No siree Bob.”

She teased the next rib up, bringing more giggles from the boy. He expected her to continue this trend… but she changed targets, poking the pointy feathers under his arms and twirling them.

“MPMPMMPHMPHMMHMHMHMHMMHMMHMHMHMMHMHMHMHM!” He was going nuts. Self control was right out the window. He bounced, wiggled, squirmed… Sylvia knew that she had found his most ticklish spot.

“Ooooo… a-tickle tickle tickle...” She sang between wicked chuckles as she tortured the teen. This went on for a while. She tickled with the feathers for a bit before dropping them and using her fingernails. She actually made him cry It was only when she looked down and saw that he had lost his boner that she stopped. “Now, that just won’t do.” She reached down into his shorts.

Jared was giggling again now. It was strange. She wasn’t tickling him. Not exactly. But after the torments that she had bestowed upon him, he was just giggly in general. On top of that, he hadn’t been touched in that area by another person since he was a toddler being bathed by his mother. His nervousness was peaked and Sylvia could sense it.

“Where is that penis?” She toyed with him, softly poking and scratching his hips, pubic hair, testicles, and thighs as if she was struggling to find his member. “Hold still, Jared. I’m having a hard enough time.” Of course she knew where it was and could grab it very easily. That wasn’t the point. The point was to play with him. And soon, he was even harder than he had been before. When she grabbed it, he almost came right then and there. She held it still until she was satisfied that he had calmed down enough, and started to softly jerk it. He found himself gazing at her ample chest in her turtleneck. It jiggled as she jerked her wrist. Sylvia took notice of where his attention lied and decided to use.

“That’s it, Jared.” She encouraged him. “Watch them. Watch the big, bouncy boobs. Better not take your eyes off of them. If you do, I might have to tickle you again until you...”

Jared came in his shorts with pleasured moans and whimpers as the experienced domme milked him. He was still shaking with ecstatic tremors emanating from his groin, when she let go of him and took the gag off of him. He would never in his life figure out how she didn’t have any semen on her hand. She was good at what she did. That was for sure.

“Now this is very important, Jared...” She was nearly whispering to him. “Everything that just happened has been filmed by my special teddy bear. Did you like it? Did you like your session?”

“It was like nothing I have ever...”

“But did you like it?”

“...yes.” He wasn’t reluctant, but instead, somewhat relieved. Admitting his enjoyment felt like a weight being taken off of his chest.

“Good.” She caressed his cheek. “I want you to come over once a week. You can be my special ticklee. My pet. We will explore your body together. I will test new tools and methods on you. You will be mine. I will tickle you and tickle you and...” She smirked as she saw that he was stiffening again. She turned back to him with cruelty in her eyes. “Well… as long as you’re ready to go again...”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back