• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 2. Mature Maura Gets Tickled

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
Well here it is folks, the conclusion of the Maura tale.

So like I said in part one We had been friends for a few years now meeting up occasionally to hangout. By this point she’s dyed her hair blonde trying to stay young I guess. It was about that time to reach out to her again but I had it in my mind that i was finally going to ask her. Enough of just foot massages I want more dammit.

I remember typing the question in the text thread and erasing It, just to type it again. Still unsure of what her response would be. I finally just hit the send button. “Would you let me tickle you?” Waiting for that response felt like an eternity but it was only 3-4 mins. “Oh I don’t know I think I’d have to be drunk for that.” Wasn’t a no so if figured I had a chance. She eventually agreed to try but I had to get the tequila and limes so she could let loose.

Now the day had finally come, it was dreary Saturday, I had got home from work around 4pm I went to lay down because I was so tired and I wanted to have energy for later. Well that was almost a huge mistake because I slept 3 hours and missed some of Maura’s text messages. Asking if we’re still on and what was I doing. I jumped up and replied right away “yes we’re good.” I had only missed her last message by 20 minutes thankfully. So she responded okay well I’ll be over after I clock out.

I hurried and cleaned up a bit and tried Tom get myself psyched up. She arrived and we sat and watched some tv first. Started taking shots, and had a few cocktails. Now there was a slight awkward moment. I didn’t know how to say okay ready to get tickled out of your mind? She seemed nervous for the first time. I knew I had to approach this slowly. I had made a space on the floor with pillows and blankets so she could rest her head and ankles. No bondage, just going for it. “We’ll, you ready to do this ?” I asked. “ Oh my God I don’t know, what are you, what are you gonna do?” She responded with a slight giggle. I took her by the hand and brought her over on the floor. She laid on her back first and propped her socked feet up. I’m laying prone at her feet inches away from my face. She seems pretty relaxed so hey let the games begin.

I removed the sock on her left foot, and started slow just light scribbles with my nails and she is already losing it and squirming around, giggling trying not laugh too much at first. “ I’m not a good candidate for this hahaha Oh my God.” But he put her foot right back. I removed the second sock from her right foot, I just went for it this time and I went straight for her arches and she lost it! Gone we’re the giggles under her breath she was full on laughing uncontrollably and squirming side to side. Trying to cover her mouth but to no avail. I gave her lots of breaks switching between one foot at a time then attacking both. I used the dual end of a pen and that sent her into a type of laughter I’ve not heard. It was hard and she’s trying to breathe. She is so damn ticklish and I’m loving it. I’m in heaven tickling this mature woman into hysterics. She never once says stop, I can’t take it or anything. She just laughed and laughed and laughed. To finish her off I figured well I didn’t tie her up but maybe I can just hold her down a little and go to town.

I held down her ankles and got after both feet at the same time, and boy I heard laughter for 2 seconds and then nothing. She reached silent laughter mode! A rare achievement but I did it. Gave her a few more tickles and finally stopped. 15mins had gone by and she was gassed Iike she just ran 3 miles. “Oh my God is that it? We’re done right? Haha I’m not you’re friend anymore, you tortured me haha.” So she laid there for a little while before getting her things and taking off. I could tell she was somewhat aroused but I never did anything with her. She thanked me for a fun time, I asked her would she ever do it again, and she said maybe with a wink.

Gotta tell you it’s one of the best memories I have. I did used to have a video snippet from that night but it got lost and I hate myself I wish you all could hear that laugh. Unfortunately we lost touch after a few more times hanging out. Maybe one day I’ll go back and visit the gym and who knows she might be there. Thank you all for reading and I have so many more stories to share and I plan to post regularly. And just like last time here’s another shot of those very ticklish size 8 soles
ff847a4a8e20d5cf8a3a08f8c3766da6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great story and wonderful photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great story guy and thanks for sharing. Was she ticklish in other spots like knees and upper body ? Did you ever fool around and make out with her ? I'd love to hear more experiences. Thanks for sharing that was awesome

An excellent story! This demonstrates how been patient can be very rewarding for a tickler! But I can imagine how hard that was for you, so credit to yourself. Its a shame you lost touch, but you never do know! If you ever get an update please let us know! And thank you for sharing this story with us all

Great story guy and thanks for sharing. Was she ticklish in other spots like knees and upper body ? Did you ever fool around and make out with her ? I'd love to hear more experiences. Thanks for sharing that was awesome

Sides and underarms and nothing sexual ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back