• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At Your Service (Femdom*Tease&Denial*NSFWTickling)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
690A185D-DDE6-4D64-8D50-161D4F5AAA0E.jpeg

Mrs. McClain looked down at the unsigned contracts and performance deals scattered around her on the floor. An eager smile cracked along her ruby lips as she looked them over one by one. Those generously endowed tits of hers hardening at the thought of all the money she would be making sooner rather the later.

“Mmm I can’t decide where we should go next. Texas, California, or maybe it’s finally time for that tour of Europe? Decisions, decisions...~” The business savvy Milf purred as she leaned back in blissful contemplation.

The back of her head pressed softly against the powerful, trembling thighs of her client Adam as he stewed in erotic anticipation. He was naked, gagged, arms tied nicely behind his head and very, VERY hard. It was just how Shelly liked him after a show, always claiming it made business negotiations “much simpler.”

She had to admit, out of all her clients Adam was always the most... compliable~. A shy and good natured, almost puppy dog like charm of a boy wrapped inside the attention demanding appearance of a rockstar. McClain knew it wouldn’t be hard to push the young man to the moon, provided he’d do anything and everything she asked.

As Shelly read over the fine details of the agreements, she couldn’t help but to catch Adam’s massive rod throbbing desperately in the open air. It’s poor engorged head a sexy shade of red while his balls hung full and consumed by ache. As always, it was practically begging for a fiendish teasing..~

“Hmm? Something to add Adam?~ I would so love to hear your opinion.” Lazily, while not looking up from her contract, Mrs. McClayn brought her right hand up and ran her playful index finger from the base of his shaft to the tip of his bell end. “Come now dear, I’m all ears. Don’t be shy...”

The rockstar’s body immediately tensed at the small stimulation. In the state the poor boy was in, that slight tickle felt like an exposed wire flicking threateningly against his loins. It wasn’t just a quick zip either. Shelly’s finger traveled slowly and deliberately down Adam’s rod, drawing out the fun an savoring his reaction. She loved to see how he would stupidly try to thrust his wanting hips forward only to be stopped by the uncaring bonds.

“Adam.~“ The flirtatious older woman purred as she continued to not break eye contact with her paper. “It’s rude to keep a woman in suspense you know. Either speak up or let Mama do her work, won’t you?”

An unseen smile curled at the edges of her lips despite her cold words. Mrs. McClain just couldn’t help herself to the delights of tormenting this gifted musician for all he was worth. With other clients, Shelly’s antics would normally end with her pussy being beautifully pounded in whatever bathroom stall they could franticly find, but not with Adam. His good natured and innocent demeanor kept him firmly under her heel, and she had no qualms about grinding it down upon him. Maybe one day she would make the young man snap and finally take her in the most splendid of revenge fucks, but until that day, Adam was just her toy.

Speaking of which, to pile on even more onto his ordeal she began to faintly skitter her nails on the underside of his aching tip.

Adam grunted and huffed into his unforgiving gag as his sensitive nature was on full display to her. The gorgeous woman only had to barely touch him and the poor artist would become a quivering wreck. He tittered, squealed, squeaked, and babbled as her twiddling fingers played him like no instrument he could ever prepare to learn.

“Mmmm still nothing dear? Do you think it’s just funny to interrupt me while I’m busy working on YOUR career?” Getting control over her poker face she finally glared up at her bound golden goose. Shelly tried her best to maintain the roll of the stern figure, but she couldn’t help but laugh at the speed of which Adam shook his head no. Like a baby refusing to eat his dinner.

“Mhmhmhm, ah I get it. You just want attention, whatever I’m doing be damned right? Hmph! You performers are all the same. Sweet like candy when they first start out, but spoiled in no time. That cock is just like your ego, getting bigger by the second.” The dominant Milf chastised him, finally turning and grabbing the base of his shaft with her skilled hand, flicking the very tip she helped engorge.

The sex charged artist looked down at his manager with saucers for eyes. Adam didn’t want to insult her, he just couldn’t take it. The pressure in his balls were too much. His need too great.

Shelly gifted his dick a few blissful strokes before holding it tight at the base again and wiggling it slightly like a toy. “Oh honey, Mama can never stay mad at you. I only do what I do to keep you humble love, to keep you sweet. You can’t control this ego of yours, not with so many tempting women ready to spoil you rotten. And I want you to stay my boy. My sweet sweet boy.<3”

Her mindfuck worked like a charm as Adam only looked at and panted. Mrs. McClain was in control, and she was going to have a splendid time dangling him over the very edge of heaven and hell in a display that would make the devil himself feel pity for the poor lad.

“Oh Adam, don’t look at me like that. You’ll make me blush. I know you would understand. Naughty thing.... Urgh, I guess it can’f be helped. Let’s kiss and make up!”

In one devastating move Mrs. McClain’s soft lips enveloped the head of his angry package and sucked dutifully. His entire body shook like an earthquake as slowly, inch by inch of his cock was devoured by his hungry manager.

The sounds of her sweet suckling filled the room along with Adam’s animalistic grunts. The teasing agony threatened to consume him as her wild tongue rolled over and over the underbelly of his package with wreckless abandon. His throat went dry, his toes curled, and in one agonizing moment all the loving sensations stopped, replaced by the cold hotel air caressing his saliva coated meat stick.

The musician looked at her again pleadingly, but was only given back a look of her own. A look the screamed smugness and dominance as she kept her lips ever so close to the spot he wanted them on the most.

“So Adam, since you’re so chatty today, why not help for once. Texas, California, or Europe?” Shelly raised her eyebrows knowingly at him.

“M-mf? M-mmmf...” The poor boy only looked back in total confusion. He could barely think much less decide!

“Mmmmm Texas...” Mrs. McClain leaned in with her fiendish tongue and licked the sensitive ridges of his bell end. Adam’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head until she again stopped within seconds.

“California....” She then leaned under his undercarriage and lovingly sucked his sweet spot where his tip met the base. The poor lad’s vision swam until that too stopped.

“Or a long.... long... long tour of beautiful Europe.” For the grand finally the bust Milf extended her skilled tongue once more as far as it could go. She methodically started at his heavy balls and dragged the devilish appendage up words. Almost as if to emphasize how “long” this trip would be, she made sure to take her time. No need to rush.~

By the time Adam was painfully aware of all of his options, he was close to almost blacking out. Shelly could see it too. The blush on his face, the sweat off his glistening body, that oh so hint of wheezing in his breath. She let him rest for a few moments, looking at him expectingly as if he was in any shape to respond.

Finally it was Mrs. McClain who broke the silence. Simply leaning in once more and uttering a single word.

“Texas...~”

“MMMMMMFFFFF!” Was all Adam could scream as the options were given to him again. And then again. And then again. And then again.

———

By the time Adam came too he was still bound and just as honey as before. Now free of the gag, he read aloud the message left for him on his mirror, written in her same cherry lipstick.

“Maybe next time you’ll let Mama work in peace, huh sweetie? You just seemed so excited about the trip to Europe that I couldn’t help but to sign us up. Naturally, I went out to celebrate my accomplishment with the my family, but I made sure to call room service to come get you. You just looked too peaceful resting there for me to want to disturb you.<3

Hugs and Kisses,
Mrs. McClain 💋

Ps. Keep that tasty cock under control around the maid please. It might just get you into trouble.”

Instantly that very task was made useless by the blood rushing to his cock.

As the maid entered in on the glorious scene before her, it was clear Adam was going to be given all the attention he could ever want.

Meanwhile, in her bedroom, Shelly cried out in powerful Ecstasy as her husband fucked her with reckless abandon. She screamed in a earth shattering climax as she imagined all she could do to her poor stupid pet on the plane ride to their new adventure.
———————
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back