• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles During Sex

Deneb1982

TMF Poster
When it comes to normal sex (i.e not sessions specifically devoted to tickling) I like a little during foreplay (really gets me going) but too much will make me cum way too early. Then again during orgasm. It's a less is more situation.

There is something about tickling feet during sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can take tickles during foreplay, but during actual sex, it is a big No! I am way too ticklish to be taking it while sex.

There is always some tickling during foreplay. Usually she will ask me to “put lotion on my feet” knowing I AM going to tickle her feet. She doesn’t like to be tickled during sex so I always let her finish first. Then she puts both her hands above her head into my right hand. After I get her into a comfortable position I start to taunt her a little bit. She tells me No Tickling, I didn’t give you permission. Then I tell her that I am going to wiggle my fingers in her Tickle Button (just above her hip on the side…unendurable!!!) She protests as I position my finger. By this time I am just about ready to explode, and she knows it. She’ll ask “ Are ya gonna tickle me All Night Long?” That’s when I start. All she can hope for is a quick ending, which sometimes happens, sometimes doesn’t. She is so incredibly ticklish after she orgasms. Her nipples are also on my list as they are super sensitive and she really can’t take it. It’s truly torturous for her. But, me being a tickle sadist, get a rise out of it. Usually after a few minutes I will finish and her torture will end. Until the next time 😈

Great description, Oldnewguy. So wonderful that she encourages you like that!

I almost always tickle my wife during foreplay and sex. When she's in the right mood (always a huge IF - infrequent and unpredictable), she loves it.

I love to be tickled during sex, it really heightens the pleasure for me, it's bitter sweet as it's torturous but oh so good.

I think tickling during sex is thought of as a necessary/separate act during the sex and that ruins it to me. I USE tickling to make the sex better, and I've only dated vanilla girls. This includes things like tickling the hips and belly while the girl is on top to make her bounce more, tickling the hips and thighs in doggy to make her move back and forth or plunge herself down into the bed, tickling feet and thighs to entice squeezing. Hopefully not too much info, just my two cents on things. Doesn't have to be prolonged tickling this way both people have fun with it, and then they'll think of it and ask for it every now and then

Me being tickled during sex makes the orgasm more intense and to quickly. My wife was riding me one day cowboy style and there wasn't any physical tickling involved all I did was think of it and I had had an orgasm, granted she was on top for about ten minutes already and I was thinking of tickling another woman

Oh, I've heard of a fetish like tickling during sex before. But to be honest, I've never tried to use it. Judging by the reviews, this is a really interesting experience. I have some sadistic tendencies and I think I might like to tickle my partner in a way that she can't stand. Interesting...And which places are most sensitive to tickling? I like to discover something new in sex, recently I started using vidsofcams.com to watch how hot two-year-olds caress their pussies on camera online. Cool feelings!

Last edited:
For me tickling and sex are two separate activities. I think tickling or especially getting tickled during the sex act would be distracting from the sex itself. However, tickling as a form of foreplay is fantastic!

I've tickled my wife's feet before during sex. Usually after she cums first and I keep going then I add the tickling in. She does crazy but it's so hot when she cums again and is laughing through it

There is typically some kind of erotic tickling or tickle talk leading up to sex.

I always try to please my wife first. When she has climaxed, her clitoris is very sensitive and ticklish. If I continue to stimulate her post climax, she’s like a spider monkey! She freaks out, but if she can muscle through, she’ll climax again.

My wife will squiggle her nails on my back when I’m getting ready to finish, and say something along the lines of “See how badly I could tickle someone if I wanted to.” Which makes me think of her cruelly tickling another woman, and Boom Goes The Dynamite.

Also, sometimes we do a position called X-E position. Basically I drape my right leg over her torso, and she extends her right leg up over my left shoulder. At this point I’m basically laying perpendicular to her pelvis. When I’m getting close to finishing, I will stoke her arches, or squiggle my nails on her soles, or suck her little toes if we are both particularly flexible that day.

Lastly there have been times when I’ve been on top, close to finishing, and just gently dug in my thumbs in the soft area between the ribs and armpits, back by the lats. And just pounded away while I was making her guffaw!

However, I try not to have too intense of tickle sessions before sex. I put her in my collapsible stocks once and went to town on her feet. No mercy. When I released her from the stocks to have sex, she was so frazzled she didn’t know how to react to any touch.

I think it's better to have tickling before sex and not during. My boyfriend gives me tickles here and there before we have sex.

Hubby always tickles me during sex. It drives me crazy but I have super orgasms.

Feet in my face gets me usually hard, very quick. I also love to get a handy with a women's feet in my face

I love tickle sex, and he makes me cum until I can't cum any more. Thank goodness for multiple orgasms

Depends on the partner. Tickling is always part of foreplay, sometimes it's all in the nibbling of the neck or something like that, like tickling skin as I expose it while undressing her. For some women who aren't really into tickling then tickling during sex can be a WTF moment for them. If she's more open to it it's fun to try. I had one GF who wasn't really into tickling but she liked how ticklish I was after cumming. If I got to tickle her during foreplay, she got to tickle me afterwards. Different strokes for different folks, literally. ;)

Tickling and sex go hand in hand for me and my partner. She knows sex happens next, so it turns her on too.

I tickle her.
It turns me on.
She says stop.
I ask “how are you going to pleasure me”.
And she makes an offer.
I tickle her until that offer is too good to pass up.
I use her for my pleasure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back