• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terra Mizu Model Review

Sensualswitch10

Verified
I recently had my first ever paid session / shoot with a well known fetish model named Terra Mizu. It was during her recent stop in Chicago. I'm sure many of you have seen her, I have personally seen her in a few clips.

She is fit and beautiful with very nice feet, in addition to being quite ticklish. She was also very easy to feel comfortable with, and a genuinely nice girl. As I am a guy with a camera, who aspires to one day create content as a producer, she was also willing to offer advice and explain things about the industry. She allowed me to set up my gear and had some nice lights available, which she let me use so I didn't have to haul mine up to the room. The session went very well, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also shot what I think is some really good content. She actually said she enjoys doing tickling sessions quite a bit (Terra caters to a wide range of fetishes).

Anyway, if you have the chance to book a session with her, I would highly recommend doing so. I can't comment on her lerring skills, as our session consisted of me tickling her, but I can say she keeps her nails immaculate and they looked wicked! Her current tour is still going on, and she said she has no plans to stop touring any time soon.

Here is a link to the thread where I found her from the personals section.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?325397-TerraMizu-travel-2021-Midwest-US

I'm not a great storyteller, so I'm not going to try to summarize it other than to say that she was ticklish in all the normal spots and had great reactions. Besides, a picture is worth a thousand words. :devil:

20211011_185024.jpg

20211011_185650.jpg

20211011_185943.jpg

The bondage furniture was all made by yours truly.

She's the sleepy-time tickle vid GOAT in my book after FTKL's "Terra's Restless Night."

Dang, this is the second time I saw a Lee/model being in Ohio... days after they've already left. Ugh, I need to be more adamant about looking and find more places to look!

That being said it looks like you had a blast! I'm happy for you and that's really cool that she talked about the business too. I've always had a lingering interest in starting to make clips too but never fully lingered too long on it due to logistics.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.

If I ever get a chance of having a session, lee or ler, she's my goal.

I recently had my first ever paid session / shoot with a well known fetish model named Terra Mizu. It was during her recent stop in Chicago. I'm sure many of you have seen her, I have personally seen her in a few clips.

She is fit and beautiful with very nice feet, in addition to being quite ticklish. She was also very easy to feel comfortable with, and a genuinely nice girl. As I am a guy with a camera, who aspires to one day create content as a producer, she was also willing to offer advice and explain things about the industry. She allowed me to set up my gear and had some nice lights available, which she let me use so I didn't have to haul mine up to the room. The session went very well, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also shot what I think is some really good content. She actually said she enjoys doing tickling sessions quite a bit (Terra caters to a wide range of fetishes).

Anyway, if you have the chance to book a session with her, I would highly recommend doing so. I can't comment on her lerring skills, as our session consisted of me tickling her, but I can say she keeps her nails immaculate and they looked wicked! Her current tour is still going on, and she said she has no plans to stop touring any time soon.

Here is a link to the thread where I found her from the personals section.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?325397-TerraMizu-travel-2021-Midwest-US

I'm not a great storyteller, so I'm not going to try to summarize it other than to say that she was ticklish in all the normal spots and had great reactions. Besides, a picture is worth a thousand words. :devil:

View attachment 672572

View attachment 672573

View attachment 672575

The bondage furniture was all made by yours truly.

Is that a car seat belt!? Great furniture &#55357;&#56397;

She's a lovely lady with a gorgeous curvy figure. I always got the impression she was a nice person too. I'd definitely like to evaluate her ler skills :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back