• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do sexy outfits make you want to tickle her more?

dahoochman

TMF Expert
I think it may be psychological, but does seeing a women in sexy lingerie, like my wife has on in these pics, make you want to really inflict excessive tickle torture on her? As opposed to let’s say a casual outfit?

Personally, if a girl I find attractive is in a casual outfit I find myself wanting to tickle her more than something outwardly/overtly sexual. May have to do with my asexuality, but I love the casual/comfy look.

Lingerie unleashes the beast from inside me. Particularly nylons + lingerie.

You are a very lucky man. If I may be impertinent, your wife is SMOKING HOT. Completely edible. Good God! Thanks for sharing.

Lingerie unleashes the beast from inside me. Particularly nylons + lingerie.

You are a very lucky man. If I may be impertinent, your wife is SMOKING HOT. Completely edible. Good God! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I’m sure this outfit would bring out the worst in you!

Personally, if a girl I find attractive is in a casual outfit I find myself wanting to tickle her more than something outwardly/overtly sexual. May have to do with my asexuality, but I love the casual/comfy look.

I agree, nylons and lingerie are great but I find something as casual as jeans and a sweater just as attractive. Sometimes even more.

Omg yesss, especially if they’re wearing pantyhose or nylons,And by the way Damoochman your wife has great legs I would love to tickle her feet

If all of a sudden my wife has nylons on her feet under her jeans, that is the signal that it is go time and it starts with tickling. Nylons are my kryptonite!

If all of a sudden my wife has nylons on her feet under her jeans, that is the signal that it is go time and it starts with tickling. Nylons are my kryptonite!

Perfect combination!

I’m actually partial to women being fully dressed in street clothes (with a skirt, preferably), and then remove her shoes to reveal bare feet. For some unknown reason, seeing a woman tied up dressed like this to get her feet tickled is what floats my boat! And my Wife indulges me in this fantasy.

Yes, especially if a skirt is involved in the outfit, or an athletic outfit with the tummy not covered. Not subtle I'll grant you, but it works non the less.

OMG yes!

1. I always want to tickle my wife - or any hot girl. (That's want, not try nor get to.)
2. Teasing casual clothes increase that, such as a crop top, short skirt, or cute foot poking out of jeans.
3. But anything sexier insanely amps it up. Like for ticklishbod20, lingerie or nylons unleashes the beast.
Stilettos also drive me crazy - but they don't stay on very long. ;)

Something about feet encased in sheer nylons that drives many of us crazy! I love how my wife’s feet look in them.

Lingerie is always a good idea on special occasions when you're alone together.

Speaking of sexy outfits. How about a tight dress without any panties or bra underneath, still covering her nudity. The tickling making her less and less able to cover her nudity and when she keeps struggling I want to tickle her more.

I woman in a sexy outfit with nylons always drives me wild. Going to an airport is the best with all the flight attendants.

Speaking of clothing. I find it especially sexy when her ankles are tied up and her shoes put next to her feet. It emphasizes their helplessness.

I agree, nylons and lingerie are great but I find something as casual as jeans and a sweater just as attractive. Sometimes even more.

I concur 100%. She might have the sexy lingerie on underneath but it's a lot of fun finding out and it helps with the lee's anticipation and feeling of helplessness when you get to undress them.

I concur 100%. She might have the sexy lingerie on underneath but it's a lot of fun finding out and it helps with the lee's anticipation and feeling of helplessness when you get to undress them.

There’s nothing better than when she surprises you by wearing that favorite bra and underwear combo.

I think when you notice a woman's feet with nylons on under jeans it screams that she wants to play because not a lot of women rock this combo anymore. In the late 80's and early 90's yes but not so much anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back