• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 19: Testing Maddie, Part 6.1 (F/F, mainly bellybutton)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6.1 of Chapter 19 of The Tickle Cartel. It's not a normally numbered part because Jen only appears once, but it is part of the main story. It takes place at the same time as Chapter 19, Part 6.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 19: Testing Maddie, Part 5

Concurrent Chapter
Chapter 19: Testing Maddie, Part 6

After Jen was forcibly taken out of the throne room by Kara, silence and shock filled the room. Queen Mistress Heather retained her air of authority, but everyone else was shaken by what just happened. Not knowing what the Royal Tickle Dungeon was or who Dungeon Mistress Yvette was, Maddie was not exactly sure what Jen had just been sentenced to, but based on her best friend’s reaction, it must have been bad. Looking around, Maddie noted that Tickle Mistress Wendy was just as stunned at the development, and surprisingly, so was Diana. The prospective Dungeon Tickler then became very worried, knowing full well that she had not punished Jen much worse than her friend had punished her. She gulped and looked with the rest of the room to the Queen Mistress to see what would come next.

“Wendy, you must be exhausted from the tickling that Maddie gave you,” Queen Mistress Heather’s voice returned to the calm, caring tone that had been normal before she ordered Jen to be taken away. “Go ahead and enjoy the palace. Take Brandie with you; I will be able to contact her when I need you back here.” A servant approached the Tickle Mistress, and the two departed the room, leaving Maddie alone with the Queen Mistress, her guards, and her servants. “Maddie, go ahead and ask what’s on your mind.”

‘I’ve got about a million questions to ask; which one should I choose?’ Maddie ran through her potential inquiries. ‘Am I going to be sent down to the Royal Tickle Dungeon? Where did Jen go? Who is Dungeon Mistress Yvette? What is the Royal Tickle Dungeon? Did I not punish Jen thoroughly enough on the trip? Which one of these am I going to ask? I guess there’s one obvious one that should tell me if I even need to ask the others.’

“Am I going to be sent down to that Royal Tickle Dungeon, too?” Maddie fearfully wondered with another gulp.

“No, Maddie, you will not,” Queen Mistress Heather reassured the applicant before taking the opportunity to tell Maddie why Jen was sentenced. “And I’ll explain why this was never considered. First of all, I did not inform you of the requirement for tickling in the ship’s dungeon cell. I told Jen about this, and so she was responsible for ensuring that it happened. It would be unfair for me to punish you for something that you may or may not have known, and in any case, when the information was not made clear by your potential punisher. Secondly, you and Jen did a good job of punishing each other after tickle fights.”

‘What?’ Maddie’s thoughts burst out with the question. ‘Earlier, you said that Jen and I did an inadequate job of punishing each other for losing tickle fights. That was the whole basis of why Jen is down in that Royal Tickle Dungeon. And now you’re saying that we did a good job? How does that work? If that’s the case, why is Jen in the Royal Tickle Dungeon?’

“Judging purely by the tickling that you did for the punishment, one would be inclined to say that you did an insufficient job,” Queen Mistress Heather explained her reasoning, despite Maddie not asking for it out loud. “However, after such an intense tickle fight, which was always the case between you two, the quick and unpredictable instances of bellybutton tickle torture that you gave each other were punishment enough. So, in truth, you both did a great job of executing the punishments.”

“B-but why did you send Jen down to that Royal Tickle Dungeon, then?” Maddie stammered at the first part, still afraid that she could be sent down to a place that would surely have her tickle tortured.

“That’s the difficult part,” the Queen Mistress replied. “When you get into power like I have, there are certain people that you need to have on your good side. For me, Dungeon Mistress Yvette is near the top of that list. She runs my Royal Tickle Dungeon, and as such, she is ultimately responsible for the tickle torture of anyone that I have sent down there. Since she has done such a good job, I reward her from time to time, in order to make sure she has extra motivation to keep up the good work. She tickled Jen in the Royal Tickle Dungeon for a short time the last time Jen was in the palace, albeit not under my direction. Afterwards, she approached me and informed me that she very much enjoyed tickling Jen, and she requested that Jen be sent down there the next time she visited the palace. I agreed, and therefore, I had Jen sent down there for punishment, despite her technically not doing anything wrong. However, given that the Royal Tickle Dungeon is essentially my personal dungeon, I can put people in there for a variety of reasons or no reason at all, so this is perfectly legal.”

Maddie’s mouth was wide open at the revelation that Jen was being tickle tortured as a gift to the Dungeon Mistress. She had no clue what to say to that, and so she stayed silent and talked only in her thoughts, ‘Jen was a gift? That’s why she’s being tortured? That’s terrible. I know I should say something, but I have no clue if anything that I say would help Jen. Plus, I really don’t want to be sent down there myself, so maybe it’s best to stay silent.’

“I know it’s harsh, Maddie, but it is what it is,” Queen Mistress Heather dismissed the severity of the situation. “Now, while Jen is locked up down there, I’ve got some things planned for you.”

Maddie’s eyes widened with fear as her mouth closed before opening to wonder, “What- What kind of things?”

“Well, I tickled you earlier, and I wanted to tickle you some more, so I’m making you a throne tickle toy for a little bit,” the Queen Mistress stated her seemingly evil intentions. “You’ll be laughing a lot, but I will also take time to try and tickle you nicely. Come up and sit on my lap, or my guards will bring you up.”

Maddie took one glance behind her, and after seeing several guards, resigned herself to the situation. Desperately hoping that it would not be as bad as she imagined, the prospective Dungeon Tickler sat on the lap of the throne’s occupant. Two servants pulled her arms above her head and locked them in cuffs, and then the cuffs were yanked up to stretch her to the point where she was hovering slightly above the Queen Mistress’ lap. After this, straps came just under her armpits, over her ribs, over her hips, and on top of her knees to tie her to her tickler. The wrist cuffs loosened to allow the servants to tighten the hip strap further, and then they were lifted back as far as they could go. To finish the restraining, Maddie received chains on her ankles, which were then pulled towards the floor so that her entire body was taut.

“Are you comfortable, Maddie?” Queen Mistress Heather considerately inquired.

“More or less; it doesn’t hurt,” Maddie confirmed that there was no pain, although she was definitely feeling exposed.

“Good, then let’s start,” Queen Mistress Heather proclaimed, beginning to circle Maddie’s navel with her fingernail.

“Hehehehehe!” Maddie began giggling as the less ticklish circle around her bellybutton was lightly tickled. She began to try and squirm, pulling against the chains and straps binding her in place.

“You’re such a cute ticklee, Maddie,” the tickler cooed in Maddie’s ear. “So ticklish on your button, and so pretty while you’re giggling. Diana, isn’t Maddie cute in this position?”

“Yes, Mistress, she is,” Diana agreed with her mistress. “Very cute.”

“Yes, you are, Maddie,” Queen Mistress Heather teasingly complimented her ticklee, still circling the tickle button with a single finger. “You know, usually, tickle slaves are the only ones to occupy this spot. Cammy, the servant you tickled earlier, is probably my most common throne tickle toy, and I have tons of fun tickling her. Of course, she’s ticklish all over her upper body, even though her weak spot is her belly, so I can just run my fingers all up and down her ticklish spots. It’s a bit of a shame that I can’t do that with you and get laughs out, but I’m more than happy to settle for this tickle button. Cammy laughs just as hard as you will when I get inside.”

“PLEHEHEASE DOHOHONT!” Maddie broke into laughter as the circles became smaller and threatened her navel.

“You don’t want my finger in your tickle button, Maddie?” Queen Mistress Heather asked, mischievousness in her voice, and Maddie shook her head no. “Diana, what do you think? Should I keep my finger out of Maddie’s tickle button?”

“Mistress, you should do what you want,” Diana gave a noncommittal response.

“Well, Maddie here is really ticklish, and I mean really ticklish,” the tickler pondered her own question, emphasizing the second ‘really’ in her sentence. “I suppose that putting my finger in her tickle button might be mean.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Maddie broke into hysterics as an electric toothbrush buzzed inside her bellybutton.

“Okay, Maddie, I won’t put my finger inside your bellybutton,” Queen Mistress Heather decided. “Besides, it looks like it’s a bit occupied.”

“PLEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAP!” the ticklee begged for an end to the button brushing. “NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!”

“More?” the Queen Mistress twisted Maddie’s words. “We can do more if you want.”

“NOHOHOHOHO!” Maddie wailed as the bristles spun around in her navel. “STAHAHAHAP!”

“So ticklish there,” Heather finally ignored her captive’s pleas. “So, so, so ticklish, and so, so, so helpless to do anything about it.” She continued to twist and turn the toothbrush around in the tickle button for another couple of minutes, and then she finally removed the tickle torture tool. The finger that had been circling the bellybutton was long gone, not needed when the toothbrush was driving its target crazy. As Maddie caught her breath from the ticklish torment, her tickler reminded her, “I didn’t put my finger in your bellybutton.”

“Plea… Please let me… out,” Maddie weakly requested, already exhausted from that short bit of tickling.

“Not yet, Maddie,” Queen Mistress Heather denied the request. “Jen’s still got a while in the Royal Tickle Dungeon, and you’ve got a bit to catch up to her entry interview tickling.” She patted Maddie’s sides and then turned her attention to Diana. “Diana, please resume my appointments for today.”

Apparently, having a throne tickle toy did not preclude Queen Mistress Heather from having normal meetings. She tickled Maddie mercilessly as she received information and considered requests from members of the Tickle Cartel, with the talk stopping off and on for the ticklee to laugh hysterically. For the most part, the Queen Mistress kept her throne tickle toy to herself, but she did let a few guests have a quick turn tickling Maddie. Within half an hour, Maddie’s head was almost constantly resting on the Queen Mistress’ shoulder, only coming off when she sat up straight at the beginning of a bellybutton tickling. She was far too exhausted to pay attention to the meetings and keep any of the information in her head, but Queen Mistress Heather made sure of that for one particular meeting. A while into Maddie’s time as a throne tickle toy, Lori, Wendy’s friend who had tickled Jen earlier, entered the throne room. Queen Mistress Heather tickled Maddie’s navel for the entire meeting with paintbrushes, ensuring that she did not remember a single word that was said over her begging laughter.

After several quick meetings, the Queen Mistress removed her hands from the sensitive stomach of her ticklee. “Okay, Maddie, that’s all the meetings I’ve got while you’re the throne tickle toy. Now, I told you before we started that I wanted to find a tool or two that you actually like getting tickled with, and I intend to keep that promise. I’m sure that my tickle tool collection is much more complete than Tickle Mistress Wendy’s, so get ready to laugh, and let me know if you enjoy anything.” Diana brought over a table filled with tickle tools, and soon Maddie was laughing hysterically again. For the vast majority of the tools, the result was as expected: the ticklee was begging within seconds of the tickling starting. Ironically, the Q-tip, a tool that Maddie had associated with tickle torture ever since she first used one on Jen, got a different reaction from her. It still tickled her into hysterics, but she found that she liked the feeling of the cotton swab in her navel, and Maddie made sure to let Queen Mistress Heather know. Another tool that the ticklee found she did not hate was the makeup brush; again, it tickled quite a bit, but in a nice way.

The Queen Mistress followed up the tickle tool testing by using two Q-tips on the captive bellybutton for a while, and then she brought the paintbrushes back out. Maddie went from laughing happily to laughing helplessly when the tools were swapped, and she begged for the tickle torture to stop until she was too exhausted to speak clearly. Soon after, the Queen Mistress granted her request, and then she ordered her servants to release her ticklee.

“Maddie, you’ve done quite a great job as my throne tickle toy, and I hereby release you from that duty,” the ruler of the Tickle Cartel declared. Maddie’s eyes were closed from tiredness, but she nodded to let her tickler know that she heard. Seeing that her ticklee was exhausted, Heather commanded, “Diana, take Maddie to the room to let her rest.” Maddie was supported similarly to Jen, with Diana on one side and a guard on the other, as she made her way to the room. Fighting off sleep by blinking constantly, she caught a glance of Jen asleep on a bed as she was taken to the room’s other bed. She gave into her tiredness before the blanket covered up her body, not hearing what Diana told her afterwards.

Next Chapter
Chapter 19: Testing Maddie, Part 7

Last edited:
Interesting, I wonder if the queen mistress will tell Jen the truth behind her incarnation in the dungeon tomorrow or if Maddie will be the one two do it. I imagine that the lie was so that her reactions were authentic when she was sent to the dungeon, and I doubt the lie can continue so the queen mistress revealing the truth would allow her to soften the blow and control the narrative. Well I can’t imagine that she will like it she may understand not wanting to get on Yvette’s bad side, considering the havoc she can bring about with her fingers. The upcoming convention between Jen and Maddie will bet interesting as she will likely be shocked to learn her friend enjoys the tool she so fears, it’s also possible that she feels regretful that she did not discover this fact and thus missed out on the possibility to give her friend long and enjoyable tickle sessions like those she often received. She may need to make up for lost time.

Great work and thanks for the story.

I suspect what Diana said was not to tell Jen is was just a reward for the Dungeon Mistress, so when Maddie does tell her, she'll earn a trip herself.

Interesting, I wonder if the queen mistress will tell Jen the truth behind her incarnation in the dungeon tomorrow or if Maddie will be the one two do it. I imagine that the lie was so that her reactions were authentic when she was sent to the dungeon, and I doubt the lie can continue so the queen mistress revealing the truth would allow her to soften the blow and control the narrative. Well I can’t imagine that she will like it she may understand not wanting to get on Yvette’s bad side, considering the havoc she can bring about with her fingers. The upcoming convention between Jen and Maddie will bet interesting as she will likely be shocked to learn her friend enjoys the tool she so fears, it’s also possible that she feels regretful that she did not discover this fact and thus missed out on the possibility to give her friend long and enjoyable tickle sessions like those she often received. She may need to make up for lost time.

Great work and thanks for the story.

First off, I want to establish the timeline to this point, since it is about evening when Jen and Maddie both get in the room. Wendy picked them up from the ship shortly before noon, and then she had them for roughly two and a half hours before they arrived at the Queen Mistress’ Palace. Maddie’s initial testing took about thirty to forty-five minutes, and then there was another hour when Jen was in the Royal Tickle Dungeon and Maddie was being tickled by Queen Mistress Heather. So, at the end of this part, it is about 4:15pm, give or take fifteen minutes. The Queen Mistress has a decent amount of time to let the two rest while she considers Maddie’s fate and then call them back in before the day is over. Maddie will know what her role will be, whether as a Dungeon Tickler or a tickle slave, by the end of the day.

As for the truth behind Jen’s tickle torture under the fingers of Dungeon Mistress Yvette, it is quite possible that she never learns why she was really put in there. Queen Mistress Heather has scheduled the visit so that Jen and Maddie will not have very much time to talk to each other before they go back into the throne room. At this point, the news about Maddie’s future will overshadow everything, and it will likely cause her to forget, at least temporarily, what she was told about why Jen was in the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Queen Mistress Heather will either become the hero who gave Maddie a wonderful job or the villain who made her a tickle slave. The reason for Jen’s incarceration will seem like a very small issue compared to the weight of this decision. In addition, the Queen Mistress made sure that everyone else in the room was loyal to her (such as by sending Wendy away); that way, no one else would be inclined to tell Jen.

The reason that Queen Mistress Heather lied to Jen about why she went in the Royal Tickle Dungeon is Jen’s perception of her. Even with the sentence, Jen still has a very favorable view of the Queen Mistress, as, for all she knows, she was put in the dungeon because Heather believed that she disobeyed orders. Whether or not Jen believes that she disobeyed is irrelevant, because in her mind, the Queen Mistress is still being as just as she knows. However, if the Queen Mistress would tell her the truth about her sentencing, Jen’s opinion of her might change a bit. Maddie, on the other hand, is still establishing her view of the Queen Mistress. As stated in the last paragraph, Maddie’s eventual view will be overwhelmingly shaped by whatever her fate ends up being.

With regards to Q-tips and Maddie not hating them, there will definitely be some regret on Jen’s part when she finds this out. She certainly would have wanted to tickle Maddie in a way that the latter found not torturous, even if Maddie still does not necessarily love having Q-tips used on her. Because Maddie does not love Q-tips in her bellybutton but also does not hate them outright, Jen will not be able to give her long tickle sessions with them. That said, there will certainly be some tickle sessions to make up for all the lost time that Maddie could have been the ticklee instead of Jen.

Thanks for reading and commenting! I’m glad that you’re continuing to enjoy the story!

I suspect what Diana said was not to tell Jen is was just a reward for the Dungeon Mistress, so when Maddie does tell her, she'll earn a trip herself.

To reiterate what I said in the last response, Queen Mistress Heather is tightly controlling schedules to keep the truth away from Jen as best as she can. Should the truth come out, Maddie would likely not be punished, since the Queen Mistress never told her not to tell Jen.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Maddie becoming a tickle slave would be a bit of a dark twist but I doubt it would happen and it would make little sense as they have invested a significant amount in her both in time and resources, after all tickle slaves do not seem to be in short supply and their are easier ways to get them. That being said I could see them being assigned to different areas, this is of course assuming that tickle slavery is a permanent thing and they could be made slaves if it could be given in a limited sentence.

Thanks for the reply and your good work.

Maddie becoming a tickle slave would be a bit of a dark twist but I doubt it would happen and it would make little sense as they have invested a significant amount in her both in time and resources, after all tickle slaves do not seem to be in short supply and their are easier ways to get them. That being said I could see them being assigned to different areas, this is of course assuming that tickle slavery is a permanent thing and they could be made slaves if it could be given in a limited sentence.

Thanks for the reply and your good work.

Anyone in the Tickle Cartel can be assigned to a limited sentence of tickle slavery (usually a maximum of a couple of weeks), but that is not what Queen Mistress Heather is deciding here. She is deciding whether Maddie will be accepted into the Tickle Cartel or sold as a permanent tickle slave.

The amount of time and resources invested in getting Maddie would normally mean that she is guaranteed a job unless she performed poorly (which she did not, as evidenced by all her ticklee’s reactions). However, with how ticklish Maddie is, there’s always a possibility that someone would prefer her as a tickle slave. This is despite her performance and despite what she was told by Diana and the Queen Mistress, but because of those factors, it is still a remote possibility. Of course, Queen Mistress Heather’s opinion is really the only one that matters, so she alone will judge between Maddie’s potential as a fun tickle slave and her potential as a Dungeon Tickler.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back