• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Beckinsale foot lickled

mmore13

Just saw a trailer for a series on Paramount+ called "Guilty Party"

One scene looks to be a spa, women takes off Kates shoe and sock, then licks her sole/toes. Kate laughs and says "oh god!"

Alas, I don't have Paramount+

See if you can watch trailer here: https://www.usmagazine.com/

Last edited:
Kick ass! I'll I'll watching that one single scene for sure &#55357;&#56837;

It's not in the first 2 episodes, but I only skimmed them so I could have missed it.

While Kate's tickling scene isn't in the first two episodes, there is a brief rib tickling scene of one of the other actresses in episode two. Happens about 4 minutes and 20 seconds in. I believe the actress' name is Jules Latimer.

Soooooo…

That was stinkin’ hot!

Thanks for the awesome share!

I saw that, she says she’s not incredibly ticklish on her feet so she was able to do multiple takes without peeing her pants. That’s a bummer but she didn’t say her feet weren’t ticklish at all, just not incredibly ticklish.

Thanks for this link! And it confirms that indeed, Kate didn’t use a foot double for that shot, like we thought. (Some sharp eyes on here insisted that they were Kate’s).

The part where they talk about feeling sorry for the gal who has to suck Kate’s toes through many takes (!) reminds me a lot of the interview with Joan Chen about the toe sucking scene with Maggie Han in “The Last Emperor” some years ago. Joan felt bad for Maggie and made sure that her feet were completely clean and sterilized. Also many takes.

Edit: Found an excerpt from the Joan Chen interview where she talks about the toe sucking scene. Below..

Q: Did you think of The Last Empress as a sexy role?
A: She's a sensuous role, yeah, but she didn't have a lot of really sexy things to do.

Q: Well, with Maggie Han...
A: Yeah, she's a very sensuous person.

Q: Was that particular scene difficult for you?
A: No, it wasn't difficult. [Bursting out laughing.] It was probably difficult for Maggie because she had to kiss my foot.

Q: Actually, she had to lick your toes.
A: [Still laughing] I washed it with soap, rubbed it with rubbing alcohol in front of Maggie to show that it's clean. No, it was hard for
her, not hard for me at all. No.

Last edited:
At 01:27, lasts 2 seconds. :bubbleheart:

Don't know why, but the video's unavailable for me. Maybe it's because I'm outside USA or North America ...

Could anyone download it and post it here? Thanks in advance ...

If you go to you tube type Kate Beckinsdale toes sucked the full interview is there on video

If you go to you tube type Kate Beckinsdale toes sucked the full interview is there on video

And here in this thread, there's a link in which you can see it transcripted: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335339-Kate-Beckinsale

The member Chaching posted it. And I wrote in that thread that, besides she said her feet are not that ticklish, I think we can assume that she's ticklish. Because she could have said "I'm not ticklish" or "I'm not that ticklish" ...

What she said was: "I'm not incredibly ticklish on my feet". It makes me think she's ticklish in other areas of her body ...

Last edited:
the scene is definitely super hot, but we were all expecting something more, I think this will be the scene of the year on wikifeet

I'm thrilled with the scene! If anyone had told me at the start of this year that Kate Beckinsale would be on a show where another woman would be licking her soles and sucking on her toes, I'd have called them a liar.

After watching this clip on YouTube a half dozen times, I finally realized that the Great Kate has an American accent for this show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back